SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Just Can't
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laugh uncontrollably when Kerry is on TV, he fumbles over what he says and contradicts what he says the day(minute) before and then the biased old media spends the rest of the time translating that gobbledygook into what they want it to mean. I swear he could be the next Nostradamus. , i wonder if he writes his speeches in quatrains
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I Just Can't Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
Navyolsalt wrote:
Kerry is the absolute worst Presidential candidate that I have seen in my 60 years of watching and voting in elections! Yep absolutely unbelieveable!

It is a very sad, Yet true ! I don't have 60 years to review but as an American I'm embarrassed that this is the best we can come up with for a presidential candidate!

I have heard a few younger people express that frustration - people that didn't know about what Kerry did after Vietnam. And not everyone out there is that politically savy, computer literate or even good at research. Right or wrong, some believe everything they are told by the media, especially those in some rural or even poor communites that don't have much access to the whole world. All they had to go on was what was selected for them as a democratic candidate. Some people don't agree with Bush's policies (i.e. stem cell research, pro choice, etc) and just want another choice that is more moderate but not one this radical. This may be a very low voter turn out because of this.-
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThaLeena wrote:
SORRY TO DISAGREE, but I like looking at Kerry.

You see, for the past two years I've been trying to get rid of the 10 (okay maybe 15) extra pounds of fat from baby #3 (all you moms will know what I mean). And I haven't been able to do it. So for the past week I've been picturing Kerry in my head naked, and it makes bile come into my throat, thereby ruining my appetite. So far this week I'm down 2 pounds.

So with this new botoxed rust face image in my mind, I'm bound to dump a few more by the end of the week.

Thanks for the new diet plan -- something tells me that this diet is going to work for me. Maybe you can get this diet published in Woman's World.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote: "Grandma's talking to the TV again!"

I had to laugh. I babysit my 4 year old grandson, and he hears
me yelling at the TV. When he goes home, my daughter tells me
he is always mimicking what grandma says.
This is good! Since he thinks Grandma is the GREATEST
I am influencing his young mind to be a good conservative thinker
when he grows up.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I Just Can't Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
This may be a very low voter turn out because of this.-

I agree Rdtf ! Or it may be a record turn out! I'm sitting in Detroit and I look outside and there are no lawn signs, no flags, no bumper stickers, no nothing. I drive to the burbs and every lawn has a message. I think that in this computer, information age, the problem of miss-info and too much information has become an issue! It is just way too much to process so I agree and tend to think that it's just scaring voters away. There are actually people out there that when questioned they refer you to Michael Moore’s movie. Add in that this received awards as a documentary How bad is it when folks can't think enough to realize that this is garbage! How bad is it when they can't see that Kerry is garbage?
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: