SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OCTOBER SURPRISE ANYONE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Iraqi documents at CNS News Reply with quote

If CNS actually has 42 pages of documents saying that Saddam had WMD, could we send lots of E-mails to "credentialed journalists" (such as Sean Hannity, Brit Hume, Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, etc.) to read the English translations and get this out in public?
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Iraqi documents at CNS News Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
If CNS actually has 42 pages of documents saying that Saddam had WMD, could we send lots of E-mails to "credentialed journalists" (such as Sean Hannity, Brit Hume, Rush Limbaugh, Matt Drudge, etc.) to read the English translations and get this out in public?

It also links Saddam to Zawahiri and Zarquawi. You guys are the expert bloggers. Some people should look into CNS's article and start to run with it if its true.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it just hit the national review blog
http://www.nationalreview.com/kerry/kerry200410041223.asp
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up the link from this sight and sent it everywhere and I mean everywhere including the above mentioned. I suggest everyone do the same. The sqeaky wheel gets the grease.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hope for the October surprise is Zarqawi's head on a spike on a bridge in Fallujah.

Forget Christmas -- Dear Santa all I want and pray for this October is

1) al -Zarqawi dead -- brutally, painfully, horribly, painfully dead
2) al -Zawahiri under custody and being interrogated by the Pakistan
3) Bin Laden is dead whisper campaign
4) Jahid is a lost cause whisper campaign
5) More revolution against the mullahs in Iran
6) WMD and terrorist ties finally confirmed and acknowledged by the MSM
7) Mary Mapes, Dan Rather, and many more CBS employees in the unemployment lines
Cool Burkett and Mapes arrested for false documents
9) North Korea and Iranian nuclear accidents resulting in their blowing up their own nuke facilities

Okay -- I realize I want a lot for an early Christmas --- but I have been a very, very, very good girl this year.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what we have been waiting for! The part about Saddam and Somalia is amazing. It just reads on and on and on. I hope this gets verified and played out over and over til we get to pop the popcorn and crack open the beer and watch daily as those obnoxious commision members eat crow one by one. Whaddya say about Dubya now, Teddy? And as far as Osama dead - my bet is most likely. That's been the big rumor for some time round here.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush is reporting on it now on his show.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a real news report or one of those Internet spoofs? Just wondering why no one else is reporting this. If I spread this to liberal strongholds and it turns out to be a spoof, that would not be good. Wink

coolhand wrote:
How about this article. I hope its true, but the MSM is loving its horse race and is unlikely to report on anything that could bury his campaign. This could be big.

http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=\SpecialReports\archive\200410\SPE20041004a.html
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost seems too good to be true, the way that it is being reported.

Please...please.....please.....please let these be real.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am repeating a post I made sometime ago. Quite some time back maybe even last year President Bush response to a reporters questions about UBL and getting him was "How do you know we don't have him?" and he smiled that smile he has. As i have said before that is when I began to believe he was done..UBL that is. No body to show? then they had to wait. UBL would not be quiet this long. Well, let's hope UBL is shown to be "ineffective" forever, that all the others are caught and that the Sadam link is substantiated. Does any sane person really believe the terrorists were everywhere except Iraq? October may prove to be wonderful. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOUND THIS LARG EMAIL LIST ON FREEREPUBLIC COMMENT SECTION CNS, WMD STORY.

IF TO MUCH FEEL FREE TO DELETE, NOT COMPUTER SAVY ENOUGH YET TO PLACE IN ADDRESS FILE

USE THESE TO EMAIL TO THESE:

gkiger@ktabtv.com, bill.anderson@krqe.com, curts@speednetllc.com, mostrow@wtajtv.com, mike@newschannel10.com, jbever@ktva.com, sschwart@wgcltv.com, tggardner@keyetv.com, news@cbs-29.com, newmanj@wjz.com, myoung@wabi.tv, larryb@kfdm.com, mwallis@ktvq.com, bballard@wiat.com, treiten@kxnet.com, bill@krtv.com, jeffa@kbcitv.com, emgoldman@cbs.com, boaz@kbtx.com, chris.musial@wivb.com, pcooney@kxlf.com, msmythe@raycommedia.com, klwy@coffey.com, jdenk@kgan.com, rhamilton@wcia.com, gm@live5news.com, mmcmillan@wbtv.com, cgugerty@wdef.com, cbs5gm@sisna.com, fwpreston@cbs.com, jstall@khsltv.com, csehring@wkrc.com, bapplegate@raycommedia.com, chogetvedt@kktv11news.com, rodell@wltx.gannett.com, mbrowning@wrbl.com, jonesj@wcbi.com, tom.griesdorn@10tv.com, dale.remy@kztv10.com, fmiller@kmeg.com, fantine.kerckaert@cox.com, akucharski@cbs.com, pfredericksen@hearst.com, treiten@kxnet.com, pat@wtvynews4.com, dmesser@kdlh.com, jhowell@wpri.com, bwatkins@kdbc.com, sbenton@35wsee.com, weinkauf@kval.com, john.burgess@clearchannel.com, danr@wevv.com, ads@tvtv.com, charleyj@kvlytv11.com, mpumo@wbtw.com, gary.gardner@winktv.com, van.comer@kfsm.com, alan.riebe@wane.com, ktvtnewsproducers@ktvt.com, dianawilkin-zapata@clearchannel.com, tsenter@pgtv.com, kstf@actcom.net, fbarnes@cbs59.com, kxgnkdzn@midrivers.com, accounts@krextv.com, pkidder@wfrv.cbs.com, dhooper@wfmy.gannett.com, dcavileer@tecinfo.com, vstorm@wnct.com, ccooper@team4news.com, mattuhl@clearchannel.com, ehale@wfsb.com, broman@whlt.com, ernestine.cornett@wymtnews.com, bfarris@krcg.com, rblangiardi@khon.emmis.com, pdiaz@khou.com, leister@wowktv.com, tharon.honeycutt@whnt.com, ginab@kidk.com, jwhite@wishtv.com, bromine@wjtv.com, sloyd@ccjax.com, mcnamaraj@wbngtv.com, jdempsey@wjhl.com, tomlong@wwmt.com, chris.baker@wvlt-tv.com, schorski@wkbt.com, mariaplacer@klfy.com, gm@wlns.com, news@kvtv13.com, eneilson@klastv.com, klewfred@klewtv.com, wayne.martin@wkyt.com, gphipps@foxlima.com, news@kolnkgin.com, laudas@todaysthv.com, pmcclenahan@cbs.com, jcarter@hearst.com, gmcalister@klbk.com, donmc@13wmaz.com, tbier@wisctv.com, tvdennis@keyc.com, smartinson@kimt.com, news10@ktvl.com, ronald.walter@wreg.com, admin@wmdn.net, mcolleran@wfor.cbs.com, jhall@cbs58.com, jhall@cbs58.com, tfabacher@wcco.cbs.com, epiette@wcco.cbs.com, dreiten@kxnet.com, bob@kpax.com, jgoleniowski@wkrg.com, knoegm@knoe.com, msmith@waka.com, dturner@newschannel5.com, jphillips@wwltv.com, jmarenghi@cbs.com, rfurlong@wrgb.com, frank.chebalo@wtkr.com, john.ray@wrdw.com, dpalmer@cbs7.com, dutton@kwtv.com, jmckernan@km3news.com, hmaldonado@wkmg.com, newsroom@keprtv.com, kevinh@wmbd.com, pdunn@cbs.com, shammel@kpho.com, dwthomas@koamtv.com, cpike@kdka.com, acartwri@wgme.sbgnet.com, dsalamone@koin.com, gwark@wagmtv.com, fbrady@khqa.com, jhefner@wral.com, newsroom@ktvn.com, pmaroney@wtvr.com, blee@wdbj7.com, dloy@wroctv.com, theston@whbf.com, ggraber@wifr.com, clithero@kpic.com, gmunsey@kbimtv.com, al.binke@wnem.com, acohen@kmov.com, srosenwasser@tampabays10.com, markfaylor@clearchannel.com, rjordan@wboc.com, phillips@kutv2.com, klstnews@klst.net, blabbe@kens-tv.com, dambrosi@kfmb.com, jfsatterfield@kpix.cbs.com, daveulrickson@clearchannel.com, bill.cathcart@wtoc.com, jditt22@wyou.com, jwoodin@kirotv.com, kblack@kctv5.com, rick.dean@kxii.com, ebradley@ksla.com, markmillage@keloland.com, ktnltv@alaska.com, tschurz@wsbt.com, pmartin@wcax.com, michael.michell@wkbdtv.com, genmgr@wspa.com, abrown@krem.com, mgordon@kolr10.com, lvann@wtvh.com, nick.waller@wctv6.com, dbailey@wthi.emmis.com, bille@cbstv2.com, jsanders@wneg32.com, bchirdon@wtol.com, steve.cornwell@wibw.com, jarnold@kold.com, rmoon@kotv.com, billkring@9and10news.com, lwagner@kmvt.com, rtatano@cbs19.tv, richard.adams@kwtx.com, dgreen@wusatv9.com, cpircsuk@wwnytv.net, alancaster@wsaw.com, mjohnston@wlfi.com, dcolee@wpecnews12.com, dmellon@kovr.sbgnet.com, jsquibb@wtrf.com, jbarrett@kwch.com, kwilliams@kauz.com, cknox@wilm-tv.com, kmesser@kimatv.com, dcoy@wkbn.com,
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the wish that Saddam dies by an act of God in front of everyone so they can't blame it on President Bush. <g>

jataylor11 wrote:
My hope for the October surprise is Zarqawi's head on a spike on a bridge in Fallujah.

Forget Christmas -- Dear Santa all I want and pray for this October is

1) al -Zarqawi dead -- brutally, painfully, horribly, painfully dead
2) al -Zawahiri under custody and being interrogated by the Pakistan
3) Bin Laden is dead whisper campaign
4) Jahid is a lost cause whisper campaign
5) More revolution against the mullahs in Iran
6) WMD and terrorist ties finally confirmed and acknowledged by the MSM
7) Mary Mapes, Dan Rather, and many more CBS employees in the unemployment lines
Cool Burkett and Mapes arrested for false documents
9) North Korea and Iranian nuclear accidents resulting in their blowing up their own nuke facilities

concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget to add to your Christmas list that Kerry is defeated, Bush is re-elected and Kerry is on trial for treason
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Loftus and John Bachelor have picked it up... It looks like it has legs. The question is: Can it fly?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: