SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this the next huge surprise anti-Kerry ad???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps I missed it, but has there been an ad that shows Kerry's involvement in the VVAW meeting where assassination plots were discussed? If not, I think the public should be made aware of this as well.

Kimberly
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Mobilize military war heroes Reply with quote

It would help to mobilize military war heroes who oppose Kerry, and who earned their medals legitimately, without gaming the system. This could follow on the POW wives ad.

Americans need to be told in forthright terms why Kerry cannot be allowed to serve as CinC of our military servicemen and women. It would be a horrific affront to the honor of our military, were he to become POTUS.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, ya don't suppose this might have anything to do with the "few things in store" (or similar words) that Karl Rove spoke of when asked about possible October surprises, do ya?

God, I hope so!!
taz
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sure would have an impact.

what I can't understand is why the cover of his book "The New Soldier" has not been used. I showed this to my husband (a former Marine) and he was incensed.

so what if it is copyrighted or whatever. does anyone think Kerry would dare sue?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to burst Karl Rove's bubble, but IT'S ALREADY OCTOBER! I'm not panicky, I'm panic stricken. When will the cavalry thunder in and help us?
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither side will drop a suprise while the debates are going on because 1) the surprise will not receive the same press and not would not have the same impact during the debates as it would in a news vacuum and 2) nobody knows how the debates will play out. Let's say Bush does well and maintains a five point lead, Rove will not risk upsetting the apple cart with something big that may change the dynamic of the race. Even if it seems good, it may not be because it will alter the momentum and dynamic of the race. Suprises are for desperate campaigns that have less to lose. Check the polls around October 20th and dont be suprised to see a bomb dropped by the party losing at that time. - Remeber the Bush DUI story that cost him the popular vote in 2000. The Dem operatives unleashed that the last week of the campaign. It didnt have time to work its way off the press cycle and Bush did not really have a defense. The result was that soccer moms all over the country went into the polls with that story closely associated with Bush. It cost him two or three points.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this film exists (and I think it would be as Juliet described), it would be the final nail in Kerry's coffin. Sure, his communist-leaning supporters would not be offended, but rank and file Democrats will not stand for it.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: GOD Please let it be true Reply with quote

Oh please let this video really excist. I cannot breathe until we get rid of this thing.O"Reilly lied again on his show and we all need to let him know it. He said Kerry and Edwards did not use words like Liar and neither did Presdient BUSH> Hello I saw the ad start on Fox saying Mr. President you LIed in RED. Also the Bloggers say Lots of Goodies are in Teresas Taxes more then Kerry's. Anything he wanted to hids he hid it with her records and she will not open them.She has over 30 factoreis overseas and she is the reason we cannot get to the oil in Alsaka. Her and Turner have locked it up with Enviromental griup. It is no where near the wild life. Some are saying she will let it goonly if he wins????? Where is the power of the goverment. PAID OFF????
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Shawn says tape exists on his show two weeks before debtae Reply with quote

I hate Kerry so much I take notes with other people who hate him. Hannity said he had a tape he had not reviewed one night and he said he was told it was Kerry burning down villages.
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taz wrote:
that sure would have an impact.

what I can't understand is why the cover of his book "The New Soldier" has not been used. I showed this to my husband (a former Marine) and he was incensed.

so what if it is copyrighted or whatever. does anyone think Kerry would dare sue?

I think the content of the book is more important than the cover, which Kerry plays off as being an S.O.S signal. I', surprised this isn't brought up more by Bush himself. If not Bush, then Cheney. The Bush camp is playing it a little too shy when it comes to Kerry's post-Vietnam activities.
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this post on Free Republic Laughing

Quote:
Kerry burned a flag?

Posted by Cal Gonzalez to 4more4Bush
On News/Activism 09/30/2004 8:05:11 AM PDT · 8 of 74

if anyone from swiftvets is reading this

if i see that on the air... i will

IMMEDIATLEY donate a thousand dollars.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strategy ---

All the Kerry flag burning, assassination plots, urinating on the flag -- all of this stuff will come out after the last debate ---why so that Kerry cannot get in Bush's face and demand that Bush stop these negative ads.

This election season will go far more truthful and negative than it has so far --- negative in the sense that the DNC Kerry folks will continue the physical attack on GOP locations, signs, volunteers and will continue the liar, lie format (but they haven't obtained any traction on this)

The truth will be the continued exposure on Kerry's Senate record and personal history -- this is what the Dem's and kool-aid drinkers think is negative -- the truth --- i.e the "Don't label me a liberal" whine by Kerry -- why is it liberals object so much to being called liberals --- conservatives and moderates don't mind being called conservatives and moderates --- only the liberals whine that to call them liberal is bad or negative -- Could it be that being liberal is bad?

The pro-Bush 527s and anti-Kerry crowd (Swift Vets) will go with the history of Kerry -- unfortunately for Kerry this stuff is the truth and he will have to spend 2 weeks trying to explain his participation in the flag burning/urinating (althought the DNC spin will be that they were trying to put out the fire and did not have any water or extinguishers).

This will piss off the elderly/social security crowd.

My idea for a commercial -- the flag at ground zero 9/11, the flag on the Pentagon, the flags people were flying everywhere after 9/11 interspersed with Kerry at the flag burning rally ---- A picture is worth a million words of spin

Last edited by jataylor11 on Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:

My idea for a commercial -- the flag at ground zero 9/11, the flag on the Pentagon, the flags people were flying everywhere after 9/11 interspersed with Kerry at the flag burning rally ---- A picture is worth a million words of spin

GREAT IDEA FOR A COMMERCIAL!!! Even if they can't have the film from the video everyone is looking for, just the picture of the cover of his book would have a similar impact!
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GOD Please let it be true Reply with quote

helpmycountry wrote:
Oh please let this video really excist. I cannot breathe until we get rid of this thing.O"Reilly lied again on his show and we all need to let him know it. He said Kerry and Edwards did not use words like Liar and neither did Presdient BUSH> Hello I saw the ad start on Fox saying Mr. President you LIed in RED. Also the Bloggers say Lots of Goodies are in Teresas Taxes more then Kerry's. Anything he wanted to hids he hid it with her records and she will not open them.She has over 30 factoreis overseas and she is the reason we cannot get to the oil in Alsaka. Her and Turner have locked it up with Enviromental griup. It is no where near the wild life. Some are saying she will let it goonly if he wins????? Where is the power of the goverment. PAID OFF????

Yep...I am with you, I so hope B-1 Bob has that video... Laughing

And I also saw the same show where BOR said Kerry had never called President Bush a liar...OOPS... Embarassed

BOR attacks the SwiftVets...BOR can't tell the truth and he has turned into a spin himself.... Shocked

OOH-YAH!
DONATE - DONATE - DONATE To Swift Boat Veterans for Truth!
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If B-1 Bob does have that footage and the burned flag to boot, after so many years, that would be the absoulte definition of serpendipity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: