SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Spin comparing Kerry to Audie Murphy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I will just vomit.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This must be part of the PLAN for keeping Republican turnout down. Get us all puking our guts out.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's obvious!

Kerry must be a bigger hero because Murphy couldn't get a "V" on HIS Silver Star.

Pardon my sarcasm (and projectile vomiting....)
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audie Murphy was a TEXAN. John Kerry is from MASSACHUSETTS.

'Nuff said.

Maria

If Audie Murphy were alive today, he'd probably be a Republican. Laughing
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: No Audie Murphy Reply with quote

Audie Murphy was everything Kerry isn't except rich. This kind of insult is to every Medal of Honor recipient. Shame on any who would make this comparison. He deeds of these men speak for them alone. To try to include Mssr. Keery is vapid.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: New Spin comparing Kerry to Audie Murphy Reply with quote

Weaponeer wrote:
I was channel surfing today and hit Headliners and legends and they were talking about how great Kerry was and made a DIRECT comparison of Kerry's 4 month duty and the American Hero Audie Murphy.

I was so p*ssed that Kerry's name was even mentioned in the same sentence as Audie Murphy, but to state that Kerry was another Audie Murphy degrades every medal of honor winner since WWII.

I'm an 18 year Vet and a combat vet of Gulf War 1 and I have always respected the medal of honor winners, but to compare Kerry to Audie Murphy is more than lying.... it's a statement of disrespect to REAL hero's Mad

This is horrible beyond words. All Vets have my respect whether they received medals or not. To compare that traitor to any decoraded war hero is dispicable. Mad
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audie Murphy's family aught to sue Matt Lauer for defamation of character. What's next, favorably comparing Benedict Arnold to George Washington?
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the same types that have tried to denigrate Pat Tillman's memory and his motivations, just because they don't feel the cause was a worthy one. They just don't get it, and most likely never will. Selfless sacrifice and loyalty are something they do not comprehend as a main core value. If so, they would know better than to compare Kerry to Audie Murphy. Heroes like Audie Murphy and Pat Tillman would do it all over again, even for the likes of these liberal fools.
I really wonder how many firemen and police officers are liberal democrats? Probably a small percentage. I personally have never met one.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggest different...Audie turned down a promotion to stay with his men..
Kerry took his 3rd fake PH to get the hell out of Dodge.........................
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audie Murphy went to Hell and Back........Kerry is just going to Hell.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F**king liberals needed a "hero" so bad that when Kerry told them he was one they all swooned. I'll bet they thought it was Bob Kerry....

Sorry, can't type anymore - pressure puked all over the keyboard when I read that someone even DARED to demean Audie Murphy !!!

Kerry wouldn't amount to a pimple on Audie Murphy's a**.......

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
gunbunny69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name of the democrat running for president is not worthy of being mentioned anywhere in text which bears the name Audie Murphy.
This democrat spent 4 months in Nam and one of those was in training. He talks of his tour of duty. The standard tour was 12-13 months. Many served multiple tours. For those who did not make it home, and for those who did: this democrat's name is not worthy here either. I was at Khe Sanh in 69. Never heard of, or witnessed any atrocities; except those commited by the enemy! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Exclamation

Khe Sanh (LZ Ross) 1969
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the Swifties turn around a quick tv spot, say side by side comparison of he who does not belong on the same page as Audie Murphy with Matt Lobotomized Lauer and end it with Mr. JK, we know of Audie Murphy and you sir ARE NO AUDIE MURPHY!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Can the Swifties turn around a quick tv spot, say side by side comparison of he who does not belong on the same page as Audie Murphy with Matt Lobotomized Lauer and end it with Mr. JK, we know of Audie Murphy and you sir ARE NO AUDIE MURPHY!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oooh, I like that

Sam
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just shows how truly little respect the left and the MSM have for the American fighting man. To compare Kerry to Murphy illustrates a utter lack of basic knowledge in this area. But then Kerry was the only military man the left could embrace and thus they faun all over him. He is Lancelot and any veteran who disapproves is, well, the dregs of society. This shows why they believe Kerry and disregard th SBVFT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: