SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One small statement that wins the election for Bush!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living near Santa Fe and having to endure J F'ing Kerry's latest visit, I thought I'd pass this on to you folks:

Mrs. Kerry spent one night at the 4 diamond resort where my wife is the HR director. My wife came home talking about how absolutely rude and obnoxious she truly is. Nothing would satisfy her. Her entire stay was one complaint after the other and she treated the employees worse than servants! Everyone was very glad when she left!! I guess that's how it is when you inherit your money instead of having to earn it..... I cannot imagine that Laura Bush would have ever acted that way. She is a most gracious First Lady. Oh, and George is a very lucky man !!!

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted in another thread:

I found it curious that Kerry recalled his dying mother saying
"Remember John, Integrity, Integrity."
Was she warning him because she knew (as only a mother can)
that her son was sadly lacking in integrity?

George Bush's deep love for Laura is so honestly apparent, he doesn't
even have to put it into words.
I remember seeing a cover photo on either Time or Newsweek
a few months ago. It showed Laura speaking, and George looking
at her. His eyes just emanated LOVE for her!!!!
Tim Russert even commented as he held up the magazine--
this picture is going to get the women's vote.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember how the women voters have been the target? That's why the question and chosen answers. Kerry doing the dyin' mom's last words routine was just too much. That man could sell used cars! Rolling Eyes
As far as audience response - they both has supporters there. Half the audience was Rep and the other half dems and a few undecided. Bob S. said this in the beginning.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LSM is spinning the debate as a win for Kerry - they have to as to admit that Bush won the last two debates would be a fatal blow, in my opinion, to Kerry, as the debates were the only things that were going to save him.

But anyone with a heart, anyone with a brain, anyone whose mind is not poisoned by hate, knows that Bush won the last two debates, and overwhelmingly won the debate last night.

And, it's true, as Bush won the debate last night because he showed he is a man with a heart - a loving, kind, humble man of faith who is totally devoted to his family and to his country. Kerry, on the other hand, showed his true colors as the real Kerry came glaring through the slick talk. The Kerry the Swift Vets know - the Kerry we all have come to know - the Kerry Rush said could not be kept under wraps for long - the cruel, mean, lying, opportunistic POS who will use anyone to further his own political ambitions (whether fellow Viet Nam veterans, whether his own mother, whether the child of an opponent, whether a deceased paralysed man, whether a mentally retarded child) has been revealed now to all who will see the truth. There truly is no level that this man will not stoop to for his own political gain. And, no amount of spinning by the MSM can overcome the real Kerry.

Bush won last night by being himself - Kerry lost last night by being himself - and anyone with a heart and a brain knows it.

Debbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: