SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insert spoon--now GAG!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
The "integrity, integrity, integrity" speech from his dying mother that was apparently re-used some time later by Rassman's speechwriter. What the hell could be next? Shocked
Maybe something like this: "Hello, hello, hello. I, me, my name, name name, is, is, is, John, yeah John, J-o-h-n, Kerry, yeah Kerry, K-e-r-r-y. I, uh I, I am, am, am going, going, go(ne)ing, to, to ,to talk, talk, talk, about, a plan, plan, plan, that I, I, I have.
Did, I, I, I, mention once, twice, three times that I, me, myself was in Vietnam? Y'know, 'Nam? V-i-e-t-n-a-m. I have not 1, not 2, but 3, Purple Hearts, Purple Hearts, Purple Hearts...about my plan, the plan I have, well, the President doesn't have a plan, but I, me, myself, I do, just go to your computer there, and click on John, J-o-h-n, yeah, John Kerry, K-e-r-r-y, dot com. You can see my plan, the plan that I have, it's all panned, oops, planned, excuse me yes, out there, no that's COM! C-o-m...not c-o-n...yeah very funny there...hello....? Anybody....?
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Redleg wrote:
Here's another that was reported on today's ABC's NY radio news show.

Kerry is claiming that just before Chris Reeve's passing that he received a long cell phone call from Reeve and that they discussed a lot of things. My understanding was the Reeve was very much in pain at that time and Kerry's statement is highly suspect.
Kerry's latest rant reminds me of the time that he claimed to have received a call from Marlon Brando just before his passing and they talked about all global events.
Seems that Ole John has lots of fans in Hollywood, past and present.

I said to my husband the other day, "I really hope that John Kerry is mentally ill." Why, you ask? Because making grandiose statements like the examples above would actually be normal behavior for someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder or a related mental illness. If a sane person (pardon the expression) were to make these statements, it would be completely beyond the bounds of human decency.

By all reports, Chris Reeve was not physically capable of making this alleged phone call in the days before his death. And if he were able to make the call, does anyone really believe that he would choose to spend some of his last precious time on earth talking to a politician, rather than his family?

Assuming Kerry is, in fact, sane, then this statement is one of the most appalling examples of exploitation for political gain that I've ever heard. But then, Kerry never ceases to amaze me with the depths to which he'll sink in order to get a vote. Now you know why I'd rather chalk it up to insanity.

I wish someone, just once, would have the guts to stand up publicly to this charlatan (other than the Swifties, obviously). Reeve's family has to know this is a lie. Wouldn't it be great if they would release a statement exposing it?

Also, just FYI, if you have access to the book "Michael Moore is a Big, Fat, Stupid White Man", read the chapter on Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It rings 100% true not just in regard to Moore, but Kerry, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: