SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW KERRY HASN'T SIGNED F-180!!! LET'S WIN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: F-180 Reply with quote

The fact that he won't sign F-180 is a fact. Also, if you'll check the Judicial
Watch website, you'll see that the Navy has stonewalled Judicial Watch's
request for ALL of Kerry's records under the Freedom of Information ACt.
It's unbelievable the way this guy just skates on through, without having
his military service record made public.....by telling everyone they already ARE!!!!! That's why my personal feeling is that the very best thing we could
do is get the Swift Boat veterans to come up with an ad about this..... it
seems THESE ads really get out to everyone - and they make an impact!!!
I have personally contacted every newspaper I could think of to tell them
about this....but have yet to see anything done. There was a great article
in the New York Sun on 11/13, entitled "Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge" (you can find it on their website) which gets into this....but unfortunately this is a relatively small newspaper (circulation 53,000) and
this stuff just doesn't get into the MAIN STREAM because the elite media
is doing all it can to keep this stuff squelched....because it would, no doubt,
mean the election. It's so FRUSTRATING....because we could win this election if only this would become PUBLIC!!!!!!! Gus
JP
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Discharge Reply with quote

Senator Kerry's website for President (http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_kerry/service_timeline.html) offers a detailed timeline of his military career along with supporting documents from his service record. His timeline ends on April 29, 1970, with the notation, "Kerry listed as Registrant who has completed service."

A military person's discharge from the service is recorded by a DD-214 Form, a purely administrative document. Kerry's website shows two DD-214's: One when he was discharged from 'Officer Candidate' status because he had been commissioned; the date of this discharge is 15 Dec 66. The second DD-214 is a discharge from active duty and transfer to the Naval Reserve; the date of this discharge is 3 Jan 1970. This second DD-214 shows Kerry's "Terminal Date of Reserve Obligation" was 17 Feb 1972 (about 6 years after his commissioning). One would therefore expect to find on Kerry's website a third and last DD-214, dated on or about 17 Feb 72, documenting final separation from Naval service. Its not there. Instead there is a SECNAV cover letter dated 18 Feb 1978 which forwards to Kerry an "Honorable Discharge Certificate" (six years after the end of his obligated service). The cover letter mentions an examination of Kerry records by a "board of officers." The Kerry website does not provide a copy of the Honorable Discharge Certificate. To have not received a DD 214 in 1972 when his service ended is a very unusual circumstance. So irregular, in fact, that the more likely scenario is that he did receive another DD 214 in 1972. This suggests the possibility that the SECNAV letter was a result of Kerry's petitioning the Navy to change the character or date of an earlier DD 214 discharge. Compounding the unreality of this situation are the additional observations that the last date given on his timeline (29 Apr 1970) doesn't bring him up to the end of his contractual obligation; and nor does his timeline end by using the only correct and accurate word for such matters, "Discharged."

Senator Kerry, by not disclosing all the documents relating to the completion of his military service, has prima facie chosen to withhold information that he doesn't want the public to know.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but Kerry will never sign the 180. He knows it would be all over for him and we all know why. We are beating a dead horse.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the past few days, I've heard three distinguished and respected individuals (Lipscomb, Prager and O'Neill) state their strong suspicions, (almost accusations) that Humpty f'n Dumpty was discharged under less-than-honorable conditions. Humpty and his crowd certainly heard or read the same material. About his medals, Humpty said something like, I'm not going to stand for anyone questioning my record in Vietnam. But, facing an almost-accusation that he received a dishonorable discharge, more damaging than any prior criticism, we've heard nothing. Hmmm...
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom, that would make an interesting and possibly more effective twist on the theme of this thread. How about something like:

Kerry, tell us about your discharge

That would get people's attention. It plants a seed of doubt (inducing the reader to ask for more information). And it would be understood (I think) by someone with a non-military-background (which predominately Democrats are). And if by some miracle, he would have to respond to this, then it opens up the whole F-180 can of worms.
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition, Kerry has refused to release his medical records full financial records.

Don't you think it is odd that after John kerry had prostate surgery that no one is concerned that this guy may have cancer?

The Breck Girl is just a heart beat away after all
Gus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there NO ONE who knows of a way to get this refusal to open
ALL of this military records into the MAINSTREAM NEWS?????
This just flips me out. I feel like I'm living in Communism...where the
only thing we are allowed to know is what the dems ALLOW us to know!!!!!
How do these people have so damned much power over us????????
Do the dems PAY the media ....or what? WHY is everything so biased???
Can't SOMEONE get this information out where it matters? Sean Hannity
talks about it - Rush talks about it .....but they are "preachin' to the choir". THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE NEW YORK TIMES!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!
It's NOT too late to get this out!!!! If this thing hit a MAJOR paper,
Kerry would be TOAST!!!!! Isn't there SOMEONE out there who knows
a journalist at a LARGE newspaper? Isn't there someone who can convince
the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth to do an ad?
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: F-180 Reply with quote

[quote="Gus"]Actually, I have written to my local paper (which I cancelled today because of its liberal bias)....and it was printed in the editorial section....but we need MORE exposure of this issue!!!

I've written almost weekly, cancelled the (21-yr.) subscription--absolutely no response. "Odder" still because my name is known.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$5,000.00 Reward For All of Kerry's Service Records. Put in newspapers, ebay, telephone poles, car windsheild, etc..
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus...you are new to swiftvets and this subject has been of great discussion...the point of the matter is Kerry WILL not sign 180 now, nor ever. MSM has avoided the swiftvets, have avoided the facts, and have just avoided anything negative against John Kerry...the reason is obvious, the MSM and the Kerry campaign are working together to get Kerry elected.

Also note that Sean Hannity has held up the Form 180 and asked for Kerry to sign it. Rush has also brought this to his radio viewers. Plain fact is it will not be done and most of us wonder...What IS John Kerry hiding? We all know it is something but with the MSM working against us we will never find out.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
How about a more aggressive, and plain-spoken, message (I seriously doubt that most people (including news weenies) know what a SF-180 is)? Something like:

John Kerry's withholding some service records!

Now, we're getting to a good slogan -
"What's in the Missing Kerry Military Records?" - sort of like Watergate?
OR
"Release the Missing Kerry Military Records NOW!"
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenisC wrote:
I hate to say it, but Kerry will never sign the 180. He knows it would be all over for him and we all know why. We are beating a dead horse.

Naw, that may be true Denis that sKerry won't sign it - but point out that he hasn't and won't sign it over and over and over again to every Dem that cannot defend such a stance...at the least it puts him and them on the defensive...that's one more key to Bush winning and sKerry losing - keeping sKerry on defense for two more weeks...he may avoid it but we can bring it up broadly in every battleground district in the country...people don't like being lied to (aka cBS) and they don't like coverups...let's make this into the bonafide Watergate "missing minutes" coverup that it is...
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScottyDog wrote:
In addition, Kerry has refused to release his medical records full financial records.

Don't you think it is odd that after John kerry had prostate surgery that no one is concerned that this guy may have cancer?

The Breck Girl is just a heart beat away after all

Laughing Laughing LOL, Breck Girl...don't forget that the Breck Girl, plastered NC with those stupid "Hey Y'all, you may be injured and not know it" ambulance chaser, funny-business posters...what the heck would he do with the US government purse at his disposal?

Let's not find out! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus, don't give up!

There must be a way...I'm with you, IF we could get this one fact out in the open - it would (most likely) plant just enough doubt that atleast those voting for Kerry simply because they oppose Bush would realize there is simply too much at stake.

The problem is: it needs to be a massive outcry from "regular joes" like us. My feeling is that if it came from SVPT, many would simply write it off as just another accusation. If hundreds of us bombarded the larger papers, maybe we could get through?

WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY! I STILL AM IN UTTER SHOCK AND DISBELIEF AT WHAT TED KOPPEL AND NIGHTLINE DID! WHAT A SAD, SAD DAY FOR AMERICA...MSM GOES TO THE ENEMY FOR THE "TRUTH" AND TOTALLY IGNORES AND DISCREDITS OUR OWN BRAVE AMERICANS WHO FOUGHT, WERE MAIMED AND DIED TO PROTECT THEIR RIGHT TO "SPEAK". IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL.

I am so afraid for our country.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about, "Kerry accused of dishonorable discharge but no answer from his campaign." Or simply, "Humpty Dumpty Dishonorably Discharged!" You may add "f'n" if you wish.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: