SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Drugde- Little boy getting ready for....PRESIDENT?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
I can't play the video with my crappy dial-up connection either...anyone know of a link to a downloadable version of the clip?

Nope and I've opened that link in frontpage and the name of the video file referenced is John_Edwards_100k.asf I've tried rooting around on slates site to grab the file but can't seem to get to it Sad
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to wait a little while. Then hit the play button. The only thing that showed was the 'player' bar with the play, pause etc. bottons until I hit the play button. Then the video started playing.

I only watched the first minute or so........I've NEVER seen a man primp like that before. I would hate to be married to someone like that.... Rolling Eyes
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely watch it all. That tongue thing gets to me.Yuck!! I thought lipstick was coming next!!!! The mirror? oh my! send this around folks. CTW
WHO IS VOTING FOR THESE GUYS?

Never Ever Kerry
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't get it either...
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This clip of John "oooooooo I luv my hair" Edwards had me ROFL. I put on all my makeup in the time it takes him to prissy up. The tounge thing was to wet his lips and make them look "kissable" for who to give him a kiss I don't know, maybe one of Edwards' supports in the Famous Actors' Guild? Twisted Evil

with all due thanks to "Team America"
Samileino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the actual links I can get Smile. I'm sorry this man too more time to get ready than I do every morning for my JOB. Get up, find sons uniform and my clothes for the day...take a shower....slight makeup, dry hair...ready to rassle the boy out of bed......when he gets up finally got to get him in uniform.....Pretty Boy would still be coifing.
1) hairdresser did not in any way shape or form deserve that butt shot...not flattering and not her fault.
2) how many times does this dork have to primp GET OVER YOURSELF?
3)Sorry I have mid back length long thick hair and spend 5 minutes drying and pulling back after shower but we watched how many minutes of pretty boy.....?
4) I JUST DON'T GET IT ALL? You have hair but no morals? Love my hair but favor my morals.

Sami
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I have got to say something rude which I've wondered before but more now....

Why wouldn't someone THAT VAIN have that mole removed? It must get in the way of his lipliner!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: