SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Foxnews - David Shuster article
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Your right Reply with quote

It was on MSNBC. Oops.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: another point Reply with quote

stevec wrote:
Just as a point when talking to vets that support TRAITOR Kerry.

I ask them what they think their lives would have ben like if they carry the labels that Kerry and kind put on them. Unlike nicknames and such, the labels were seared into them, unable to be removed and a stain on their lives, family and friends.
How many oppurtunities were DENIED to these men, because they were defamed by Kerry.
I'd like to hear from some that lost jobs, respect, oppurtunities because they carried the labels that Kerry gave them.
I have had friends that served in Viet Nam and came back, went in for jobs and because they wore the uniform, were denied and even mocked by those that stayed behind.
Kerry's words have been far reaching and I hope to GOD that they reach back to haunt him on Nov 2.
And let’s not forget about Hollywood’s role that produced dozens of movies that continually perpetuated the Kerry lies. Perhaps we could start a movement to create our own cable channel to counter balance the Sundance channel where we could show movies like stolen honor over & over & over again.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That thought sort of parallels a comment I made after reading that Jerry Doyle had torn up his Screen Actors Guild card. I think that people like Doyle, Bruce Boxleitner, etc. COULD get together with others and pull something like this off AND make money on it.

(Maybe I'm just hoping they'd obtain and show B5 reruns, too!) Very Happy
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul R. wrote:
That thought sort of parallels a comment I made after reading that Jerry Doyle had torn up his Screen Actors Guild card. I think that people like Doyle, Bruce Boxleitner, etc. COULD get together with others and pull something like this off AND make money on it.

(Maybe I'm just hoping they'd obtain and show B5 reruns, too!) Very Happy

Let’s not forget Mel Gibson - who starred in the one honest movie about Vietnam "We Were Soldiers" which is another movie we could play over & over & over again.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is MSNBC. He attended the Stolen Honor preview at the ROA bldg., heard Sherwood state that Red, White, and Blue Productions was NOT a 527, and then opened Chris Matthews' Hardball with the report that Stolen Honor was indeed a 527.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: