SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Designed This Ballot?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
BuffaloJack wrote:
It had to be the Democrats monkeying with the ballots.
Has anyone besides me ever wondered why it is usually democrats that are entrenched in the election process mechanics? You know, manning the polling places, election boards, printing the ballots, and keeping the election records current.
I live in Buffalo, NY, in the heart of Liberal Democrat country.
15 years ago I decided to switch party affiliations and become a registered Republican.
I filled out a voter registration change card every year for 12 years without successfully getting a change in my status. It wasn't until 3 years ago I finally hand delivered my voter registration card change to the local head of the Republican Party that my status finally got changed. He walked my card though the system and today I am a Republican.
This system in New York is so corrupt it isn't funny. I fully expect a Kerry landslide where I live. My only consolidation is in annoying the Kerry supporters and the local Liberals.

I have a friend who lives in a liberal area in Indiana .This friend's brother moved to Florida about 1990. My friend bought his brother's house and every election he still gets a notification of where his brother's voting precent is. Even though he has not lived in Indiana for 14 years.

Hey it's all about geting out the (dead, transient, felon) vote...just get out the vote! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Future Vet wrote:
How come the one for Bush says 4 but it is clearly pointing at 14?

Do you suppose the Democrat election board had anything to do with it? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And they complain - pleeeeeeeeeeease....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: