SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry at Yale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few thoughts. Trying to explain to the leftie indoctrinated high school boys (our future leaders) about Afghanistan/Iraq, I used a little analogy of a little boy playing with matches who was repeatedly admonished by his/her parent to stop but didn't and the house burned down. This could effectively be used to also explain what happened to Kerry via SVPFT, actually.

What Kerry did to Pershing's family is identical to what I've been living with - listening to these high school boys with a son heading to the Armed Services (15 days left).

The left's abuse of whatever-you-want-to-call-it allowed Bill Clinton to use the Oval Office for a sex show- free to all America. I still can't forgive him or the MSM for providing Sex 101 to my children.

Here's just one more reason Kerry must be dealt with, swiftly, and I'll use another analogy.

Scene I: In a kindergarten class, one little boy constantly misbehaves and the teacher just tells him to stop. No consequences. He keeps it up, and keeps it up. The teacher is tearing her hair out and can't figure out why, weeks later, the class is out of control.

Scene II: In a kindergarten class, one little boy constantly misbehaves and the teacher punishes him. Consequences. He tries to misbehave a week later and the teacher punishes him again, a little more severely. More consequences. Weeks later, the little boy is working hard to be a good little boy.

To date, Kerry and the left have not faced any real consequences. They only see rhetoric and know that there are all kinds of ways around the mulberry bush.

There's also the puppy/child analogy. The earlier one brings either to an understanding of acceptable behaviour, the better they behave down the road. The longer one waits, the more difficult it is, if not impossible to change the behaviour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: