SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbgeo
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Smelling one another's gas with this discharge story Reply with quote

I can assure you I'm not a troll. I've followed this discharge story for at least 4 days and had high hopes that John Warner, John McCain or someone of note who would get MSM coverage would step forward and make an announcement. I believe the story. I believe with all my soul that Kerry is the worst scum bag and deserves to be resoundly beat, but if this doesn't make it into the MSM--read CNN, FOXNEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, then we are all just smelling one another's gas by continuing to post on this and putting it into blogs. Websites, etc that only the hardcore like us bother to read. I'm sorry I'm being so negative but this story looked to have so much promise and many like me have had their hopes dashed. My advice --get your asses out to vote and get everyone you know to do the same. Enough said!!!
2slick
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: With apologies to Trey Parker and Matt Stone Reply with quote

Navy Chief- F$%^ YEAH!!!!

Great job to all who made this breaking story possible. This is the genuine article- I can FEEL it...

I'm listening to Sean Hannity on the internet (in Kuwait), and I'm screaming at the computer for him to say something- ANYTHING about this...

Let's Roll!!!!
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
Slednfool wrote:
Quote:
No offense - but I'll believe this when I see it.

That was exactly what I was gonna say.

O, Ye of Little faith............

Go to the link above and read HANOI JOHN AND SLICK WILLIE
Behind The Lines

by Dr. Jack Wheeler

I did read the HANOI JOHN . . . article. Nothing most of here didn't already know.

The WorldNetDaily article is not sufficient. All that Middleton's statement in this article did was repackage what's already been made public and ignored by the mainstream media to date, and to add that in his opinion Sullivan is a good man. IMO, this simply won't be persuasive at this point.

Unless Middleton makes a baldfaced statement that he knows - from personal knowledge - that Kerry received an undesirable discharge prior to 1978, I predict the mainstream media will ignore it.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAY ATTENTION FOLKS!

I was trying to say this before I ASKED TO PULL IT OFF SITE!!!

HE CANNOT SAY IT WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW!

Read between the lines.

- Chief

EDITED: by NAVY CHIEF

Last edited by NavyChief on Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
PAY ATTENTION FOLKS!

I was trying to say this before I ASKED TO PULL IT OFF SITE!!!

HE CANNOT SAY IT WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW!

Read between the lines.

- Chief
Already have and it comes through Loud and Clear! Open your eyes you doom and gloomers!
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief I hear ya..........I understand that he cannot say anything without breaking the law, but I would hope, that a man in his position, would step up to the bar, raise his hand to swear the truth.....the whole truth......and nothing but the truth......and spill it out, so the Voters of our Great Country can make an informed decision....

Many years ago when those of us that enlisted, and served in Nam, knew at that time, it was possible, that death could knock on our door.......at this point,,,,,,,,,If I could do what Middendorf can do to help our country, I wouldn't be afraid of a little jail time........

Hope the man finds a set..........and steps forward before its to late.....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
LSU Engineer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
Something is about to break on this... Cool

- Chief

Chief - do you expect any other news sources to follow-up tonight?
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is AMAZING what you can miss here while eating dinner! Praying something pops up major on Levin's show and others ---Wa Times sounds good! Thanks Chief!
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reference please Reply with quote

Can someone quote the Navy BUPERS regulation that proves individuals are REQUIRED to be discharged from the inactive reserve after 3 years? [This ISN'T the way the Air Force works.]

If THIS is provable, then everything else will fall into place.
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
at this point,,,,,,,,,If I could do what Middendorf can do to help our country, I wouldn't be afraid of a little jail time........

Hope the man finds a set..........and steps forward before its to late

I read comments related to this on a student law site today, they quoted the statue. The so called"crime" that Middendorf would be committing is classified as a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00. If the guy would grow a set for this, I would pay the fine for him, and buy him dinner!

Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
A TO THE POINT HEADS-UP

I had a conversation with Bill Middendorf earlier today. Bill was the Secretary of the Navy from April 1974 to January 1978. I got to know Bill well when he was Ronald Reagan\'s Ambassador to the OAS and we worked together on support for the Contras.

Bill has agreed to publicly state that to the best of his knowledge and recollection, John Kerry was dishonorably discharged from the military and fought to have this reversed while he (Bill)was SECNAV, which Bill of course refused to do. When Carter became president, Kerry secured the honorable discharge from Bill\'s successor.

The OTH (Other Than Honorable)discharge story has been out for a while, but for a former Secretary of the Navy to confirm it is major news. WorldNetDaily will be headlining it, as should the Washington Times tomorrow, and possibly Drudge. For some reason, Drudge, whom Jerry Corsi (coauthor of Unfit for Command) just talked to a few minutes! ago, is resisting. I also gave the story to Neal Cavuto at Fox.

I thought all TTPers should get a heads-up on this.

Jack Wheeler

NOW IT REALLY IS
VERY INTERESTING.

VERRY INTERESTING

Last edited by Uisguex Jack on Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Jo Baker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BE CAREFUL...as I posted elsewhere:
Jo Baker wrote:
Please verify the below if possible. I've been in touch with some bloggers who have been spammed by Kerry-cronies trying to delute this topic (discharge story). It would not be beyond the Kerry Creeps to try to get someone from this site to spread something unknowingly which could be refuted. My main concern here (and I truly do not mean to offend anyone) is the Jack Wheeler/To The Point News connection. Some might view that as a questionable source.

I know you guys don't know me from Adam... Embarassed ..this is my first post...I'm just saying be careful. I HOPE THIS NEWS IS TRUE! Very Happy

Regards,

Carol J. Baker (Jo)

dcrhere wrote:
Chuck54 posted this in another thread, which was promptly locked. I think it could be kinda huge:

Quote:
Just got this email from Jack Wheeler of tothepoint news relating to Kerry's discharge.

Hope its not a duplicate thread, if so fire away!!

<br><br>A TO THE POINT HEADS-UP<br><br>I had a conversation with Bill Middendorf earlier today. Bill was the Secretary of the Navy from April 1974 to January 1978. I got to know Bill well when he was Ronald Reagan\'s Ambassador to the OAS and we worked together on support for the Contras.<br><br>Bill has agreed to publicly state that to the best of his knowledge and recollection, John Kerry was dishonorably discharged from the military and fought to have this reversed while he (Bill)was SECNAV, which Bill of course refused to do. When Carter became president, Kerry secured the honorable discharge from Bill\'s successor.<br><br>The OTH (Other Than Honorable)discharge story has been out for a while, but for a former Secretary of the Navy to confirm it is major news. WorldNetDaily will be headlining it, as should the Washington Times tomorrow, and possibly Drudge. For some reason, Drudge, whom Jerry Corsi (coauthor of Unfit for Command) just talked to a few minutes!
ago, is resisting. I also gave the story to Neal Cavuto at Fox.<br><br>I thought all TTPers should get a heads-up on this.<br><br>Jack Wheeler<br><br><b>To The Point</b> - The Oasis for Rational Conservatives. <a href="http://www.tothepointnews.com">http://www.tothepointnews.com</a>
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can read between the lines all we want but the MSM is not going to do the same -- except of course if there were a nuance involved that worked against President Bush. If the latter were the case, we would all wake up to headlines tomorrow trumpeting that nuance as an established fact that voters need to know before going into the voting booth.

Nalt
Prisoner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescoot2 wrote:
Chief I hear ya..........I understand that he cannot say anything without breaking the law, but I would hope, that a man in his position, would step up to the bar, raise his hand to swear the truth.....the whole truth......and nothing but the truth......and spill it out, so the Voters of our Great Country can make an informed decision....

Many years ago when those of us that enlisted, and served in Nam, knew at that time, it was possible, that death could knock on our door.......at this point,,,,,,,,,If I could do what Middendorf can do to help our country, I wouldn't be afraid of a little jail time........

Hope the man finds a set..........and steps forward before its to late.....

I do have some of the same thoughts that are expressed by Wescoot2. But then I asked myself why should this man be sacrificed for what the MSM will not ask. Had the mSM simply asked the questions and demanded answers, we would not be where we are today.

Then I think about if it even matters to the American people how he was discharged. I have to prove that I was honorably discharged when I apply for a job. But a man applying for the highest job in the land is allowed to dodge the question. I am disgusted by this process.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I read comments related to this on a student law site today, they quoted the statue. The so called"crime" that Middendorf would be committing is classified as a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00. If the guy would grow a set for this, I would pay the fine for him, and buy him dinner!

I'll split the fine with you, and buy the drinks..........

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: