SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"WE HAVE NOT WON"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky and Jack, just because MSM says so doesn't mean it's true, does it? Don't give up on sending emails to them whenever they put out their trashy reports. I watched BOR last night--only to get his no spin (Hah!) view on election results. I sent him two emails--each from a different address.
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems funny to me hwo they keep saying they are lies, yet a few are saying it was the swifties that kept him from being elected. seems an awful lot believe those supposed lies if that is true! lol guess truth will reign, whether the msm wants it to or not!
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
yes, the SBVTS have accomplished what they started out to do - keep

Kerry from becoming CIC ! Every station I've listened to today lists

them as a major downfall to Kerry's campaign.

They also call them liars.... so for now my mission is to continue to send

out emails to the likes of the MSM and Ron Reaagan etc regarding this.

little Ron for instance, is either out and out lying himself, or has not read the books... TOD and UFC .... nor has he reviewed Kerry's military docs or FBI files.... if he had, he wouldn't be saying that !... we have a few

friends out there like Pat Buchanan and Michael Reagan, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin etc..... so for awhile, I just plan to catch them as I hear them on TV and send an email .... it'll keep 'em soften up for a major battle if one arises.

but we have come thru a major battle and need time to rest and gather our thoughts.... at least the enemy is not breathing down our backs with the time ticking away.... THIS HAS BEEN A MAJOR VICTORY !

The SBVTS and POW'S have twice now thrown themselves into the line of the enemy for us and our country. I'm very grateful for that and don't ask more of them (except maybe some advice now and again if we need iit). Thanks to all of them for making me AWARE of the enemy within our midts.

Good points all! I think we should also forever be inspired by the Swifties and their humble attitude and sacrificial approach to serving this nation - to serving us...I will never forget this time and these men...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Every station I've listened to today lists

them as a major downfall to Kerry's campaign.

They also call them liars.... so for now my mission is to continue to send

out emails to the likes of the MSM and Ron Reaagan etc regarding this.

little Ron for instance, is either out and out lying himself, or has not read the books... TOD and UFC .... nor has he reviewed Kerry's military docs or FBI files.... if he had, he wouldn't be saying that !...

I think this is generally true - most of the critics did NOT do their due diligence and really look into this - they were trying to bury this whole sordid situation under a rug somewhere - hoping against hope it would go away (for they were liberals). However, calmly and tenaciously, it's never gone away - the truth is like that...

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:
Ditto

I've been hearing lots of stuff about how everything, all said by all swifts is lies.

Of course what's so stupid and illogical about that conlusion is that 59 million people voted based on lies? Don't think so - I do trust the American people to sort that out and thank goodness a larger number did than didn't...I also think a fairly large number of Dems and others held their noses and voted for the Loser...so to claim the 260 Swifties and those POWs are liars is the biggest injustice and will be born out false by the sheer weight of logic and truth. There may be some things we'll never adequately prove with evidentiary satisfaction. But we know enough already and we'll prove enough that hopefully he'll not be able to hold high office again...if he wants to be dogcatcher or pooperscooper for Teresa's dogs or some such thing - be our guest...but leave this country alone and at the very least apologize to those Vets whose lives you decimated (if even for a season) by your selfish, treasonous acts.

tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the Cleveland Oh. area we have what we call "The Louie Run"
Its named after a Biker who owned a bar and allowed bikers to go in and drink. (Most bars don't want bikers)
It started about 20 years after Louie died with about 100 bikers, today it draws thousand of bikers from all over the country every May in the Lake Conty Fairgrounds, all the local media covers it front page upper half .

Maybe we could start a national run and name it after the SBVT, or name it after John O'Neil, or POW's.
Every year bikers and non-bikers would meet at a faiground somewhere centrally located and get toghether for a remembrance of this election, what the Swifties accomplished and all the Viet Nam Veterans.

And we can all have a good time doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: