SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Standard Form 180 remains the Issue
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescoot2 wrote:
Sorry if I'm a little confused, but why would it even be necessary for Kerry at this point to sign a SF180, and more importantly why is it even necessary for us to find out what type of dischage he actually received......
In Kerry's own words, we have him meeting with the enemy, with the FBI Files we have him collaborating with the enemy........I would say, all we have to do is push the government to put Kerry on trial for information, which they already have.....

At one level you are right - there is enough. However, the MSM treats this as old news and, therefore, can easily dismiss it or ignore it. They know Kerry went to Paris and treasonously met with the NV and VC and accused millions of innocent vets of atrocities. What they do not know is that these were under the UCMJ and were serious crimes, sufficent for him to be stripped of his medals and that only backroom agreements allowed him to launch his Presidential campaign. A signed 180 or his public, on the record refusal to sign a 180 will be the kind of new news that will motivate some Pulitzer-minded journalist to write a true biography of Mr. Kerry.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the MSM would have to pick up on this.......

Quote:
powsnmias
Expert Member

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:54 pm Post subject: KERRY PETITION A GO MAYBE IN JANUARY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have received thousands of inquiries about the "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" of John Kerry. According to our legal scholars, John Kerry's meetings with enemy agents from Communist North Vietnam on multiple occasions between 1970 and 1972 are not covered under Jimmy Carter's amnesty as outlined in EO 4483. For that reason, on Monday, 22 October, we delivered (and confirmed delivery) to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft a "Petition for Investigation and Indictment" calling on the Department of Justice to determine conclusively whether Kerry's actions, in direct violation of UCMJ (Article 104 part 904), U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953) and other applicable laws and acts of Congress, constitute treason and disqualify him from any future campaign for any national office. (To read the text of the petitioners' request, link to -- http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/letter.asp)

As of this date, we have not heard anything from the Justice Department concerning this petition request. We plan to pursue this issue, as its endorsers have requested, to its resolution, and we fully expect an answer from AG Ashcroft. In reality, given the political sensitivity of this request, we don't expect any action before January, 05. However, we are contemplating forming an alliance with other groups like the Swiftees and POWs and moving forward with this legal challenge. We will keep you posted.
MORE:
http://federalistpatriot.us/pub/04-44_Digest.htm

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bernard Cullen wrote:
Wescoot2 wrote:
Sorry if I'm a little confused, but why would it even be necessary for Kerry at this point to sign a SF180, and more importantly why is it even necessary for us to find out what type of dischage he actually received......
In Kerry's own words, we have him meeting with the enemy, with the FBI Files we have him collaborating with the enemy........I would say, all we have to do is push the government to put Kerry on trial for information, which they already have.....

At one level you are right - there is enough. However, the MSM treats this as old news and, therefore, can easily dismiss it or ignore it. They know Kerry went to Paris and treasonously met with the NV and VC and accused millions of innocent vets of atrocities. What they do not know is that these were under the UCMJ and were serious crimes, sufficent for him to be stripped of his medals and that only backroom agreements allowed him to launch his Presidential campaign. A signed 180 or his public, on the record refusal to sign a 180 will be the kind of new news that will motivate some Pulitzer-minded journalist to write a true biography of Mr. Kerry.

You are correct sir.

However, if such an aspiring journalist does not come through, we can always ask BOR to do one of his famous "investigations". LOL
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I think that is probably the best tactic to force Mr. Kerry's hand in my humble opinion, and now that the election is over, it would be the best time for such a move. I was disappointed that President Bush did not acknowledge the veterans and the military who helped him get elected. They were certainly as big a part, if not bigger than the evangelical vote...in fact, I dare to say that the veteran's groups were the most active in their efforts to defeat Senator Kerry. "

~~~~~~~~~

Remember, the campaign could have no association with a "527 group".
1st cav
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fb274 wrote:
" I think that is probably the best tactic to force Mr. Kerry's hand in my humble opinion, and now that the election is over, it would be the best time for such a move. I was disappointed that President Bush did not acknowledge the veterans and the military who helped him get elected. They were certainly as big a part, if not bigger than the evangelical vote...in fact, I dare to say that the veteran's groups were the most active in their efforts to defeat Senator Kerry. "

~~~~~~~~~

Remember, the campaign could have no association with a "527 group".

I think it was wise of Pres. Bush to not mention us. We can do more as a group that doesn't have a target on it's back than one in the spotlight. I think the offer of a reward or a campaign aimed at someones feeling of right and wrong. We all know that somebody can easily get at those records. Now all we have to do is figure out how to get them to "Come Forward."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: