SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iraqi WMD's in Syria....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I felt put in the corner. And didn't even know what for. But by golly I think I do now.

Thank you for the clarification.

It's personal, though, idn't?

Was the question in question whether we want a scud up our ass?

I'm lost.

Still don't really understand. But feel like I oughta say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.
JB Stone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted By Admin)

Quote:
Inspector's Report Bolsters Credibility of Iraqi Intelligence Documents
By Scott Wheeler
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
October 13, 2004

(CNSNews.com) - A report issued on Oct. 6 by the CIA's chief inspector in Iraq provides details that corroborate information contained in 42 pages of Iraqi intelligence documents obtained by CNSNews.com.

The so-called Duelfer report, named for its author, Charles Duelfer, is widely recognized for declaring that no stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq. Other details of the report, however, provide a glimpse of what some Iraq experts say is Saddam's attempt to continue to wage war against the U.S. after the first Gulf War ended.

"M14 ... was responsible for training and conducting special operations missions. It trained Iraqis, Palestinians, Syrians, Yemeni, Lebanese, Egyptian, and Sudanese operatives in counterterrorism, explosives, marksmanship, and foreign operations at its facilities at Salman Pak," the Duelfer report states.

Salman Pak is a suspected Iraqi terrorist training camp located 15 miles southeast of Baghdad.

M14 is a reference to Iraqi intelligence directorate of special operations. The Iraqi documents obtained by CNSNews.com show a list of 92 individuals of various national origins who were described in the documents as having "finished the course at M14."

The documents also refer to some individuals on the list as having been trained "inside the martyrs act camp that belonged to our directorate."

Laurie Mylroie, an expert on Iraq, said that sections of the Duelfer report help to explain Iraq's intent for the programs discussed in the 42 pages of Iraqi intelligence documents obtained by CNSNews.com.

"At the time of the 2003 Gulf War, this is what the Iraqis were doing," Mylroie told CNSNews.com. "That section of the [Duelfer] report dealing with the Iraqi intelligence service, including M14, very much corroborate the legitimacy and significance" of the 42 pages of Iraqi documents, Mylroie added.

On Oct. 4, CNSNews.com reported that it had obtained 42 pages of Iraqi intelligence documents that showed Saddam had been a state sponsor of terrorism against the U.S., had several ties to al Qaeda that had not been previously reported, and possessed anthrax and mustard gas.

See Earlier Reports:
Exclusive: Saddam Possessed WMD, Had Extensive Terror Ties (Oct. 4, 2004)
CNSNews.com Publishes Iraqi Intelligence Docs (Oct. 11, 2004)

http://www.cnsnews.com/specialreports.asp

And, I only started this thread to point out that SYRIA will be our next encounter with the Jihadis.

Idea
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want PROOF, why don't you go over there and look for yourself! Or are you too preoccupied with your pet theories to actually look at whats happening? Next I suppose that you will tell me there's no PROOF of terrorists in Gaza or the west bank.
Edited By Moderator
Moderator Note: A warning was given to cease the Ad Hominem nature of discussion or this topic would be locked. It is now locked.
RB325th

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: