SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Fit To Sue 'Unfit' Author - NY Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even Kerry's talk of a lawsuit is great. I'm sure John and his family are tired but this will certainly fuel another round on the talk show circuit if he wants it.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, he'll have to find a judge who will allow DNC and leftist media operatives to yell, "liar, liar, liar" on the witness stand.
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's diaries woul dalso be fair game for the discovery process since Brinkley's book used them and Unfit for Command used Brinkley's book. As I said before, Kerry would be suicidal to make this move. Funny how failed presidential candidates look more and more demented as they become more themselves and less a candidate. Proof points besides Kerry - Gore and Dean.
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
In the very words of JohnFnnSkerry

BRING IT ON!

There is an absolute defense to libel/slander --- TRUTH

The counterclaim of libel/slander by the Swift Vets against Kerry and all his talking heads would be the winner.... and Kerry has $9million in his campaign legal/accounting fund.

I'd donate again to support the legal defense/offense for the Swift Vets.

Added bonus --- at last Form 180 would be signed and all Skerry records released.

When the TRUTH is told a lot of rats, slugs and slime [liberals] would crawl back under their rocks. A lot of voters would feel betrayed by the media.

PLEASE, PLEASE SUE!!!! My check book is waiting to donate.
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will donate to a legal defense fund.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry ain't gonna sue. Ya'll are right. This is his way of snidely saying "I've been wronged" without having to actually PROVE it.

After all, why would he be considering a lawsuit unless he had been wronged? He's such a slime.

He floats this balloon just so the MSM will pick it up and run with it (like he knows they will) and then he sits back and doesn't file a suit, but let's the MSM go on and on about why he SHOULD file one and how he has grounds to file one.

I'm SO FREAKING SICK of the liberal media being the pravda for the left. Evil or Very Mad
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, "let's" sue him for libel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't "we" do that? After all, look at all the horrible lies and the slander he perpetrated! Surely, Mr. O'Neill and/or the SVPT have the right to sue him....

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? You can have every penny we have! My children and I will go door-to-door raising funds! Just say the word!

Love you all!
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I am trying to IMAGINE the level of media scrutiny this would bring to bear on Kerry's fraud. 1000's of hours of micro-examination of EVERY morsel, 24/7, for at least several months. Laughing

You're being sarcastic, I presume? The MSM scrutinizing their darling? Dissing Hanoi John? He's their hero. They'll ignore it or snipe at the SwiftVets for daring to accuse their posterboy of anything.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush discussing this issue. Said that Kerry would have to answer the questions he never answered in campaign.
mj_brutus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:
Me#1You#10 wrote:
I am trying to IMAGINE the level of media scrutiny this would bring to bear on Kerry's fraud. 1000's of hours of micro-examination of EVERY morsel, 24/7, for at least several months. Laughing

You're being sarcastic, I presume? The MSM scrutinizing their darling? Dissing Hanoi John? He's their hero. They'll ignore it or snipe at the SwiftVets for daring to accuse their posterboy of anything.

I'm not so sure Doc. We've seen the MSM turn on failed Libs before. Dukakis and Gore were skewered after their losses. He was their darling when he had a chance to win ... now ... ? It's the MSM's way of trying to get their cred back.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mj_brutus wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:
Me#1You#10 wrote:

I'm not so sure Doc. We've seen the MSM turn on failed Libs before. Dukakis and Gore were skewered after their losses. He was their darling when he had a chance to win ... now ... ? It's the MSM's way of trying to get their cred back.

Journalists feed on dead things. They will turn on anybody if it feeds them.

Sam
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mj_brutus wrote:
Doc Farmer wrote:
Me#1You#10 wrote:

I don't know about Gore - they still treat him as an "elder statesman" and a Brahmin of the lib/dem/soc/commies. Even when he's screaming and frothing at the mouth. Dukakis they just seem to have sent to Coventry - he's rarely mentioned, and then only in comparison to that bunny suit that Hanoi John wore.

When given a choice between the SwiftVets or Kerry, it's like giving a pack of starving wolves a choice between steak or salad.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Route6
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness, my tummy aches from so much laughing. So Kerry decided to lend a hand to our efforts to expose him - Welcome, John Kerry!

Just think: free publicity, another 800,000 copies of "Unfit" sold, and EVERYONE in the U.S. knowing the truth about Kerry = ZERO chance of him ever being elected flee-remover at PetSmart.

Now Kerry himself has admitted his campaign was pulled down by the Swift Vets and POWs. And how desperate he is.

Oh happy day. Laughing
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will never, never happen. The Kerry bunch is not in any way considering, seriously or otherwise, filing suite against the Oneill or anyone involved. This is a smoke screen to pretend outrage in case he should try another run in '08.

Anyone who knows anything about Kerry's true record knows that in such a suite he would be completely exposed, and possibly make himself vulnerable criminally. And this includes Kerry himself.

I know, I know, there is always the possibility that after so many lies Kerry has deluded himself and believes his own creations. But surely he knows an attorney smart enough to straighten him out before he commits political suicide.
Boundless
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Suggested reply Reply with quote

> Kerry ain't gonna sue. ... This is his way of snidely
> saying "I've been wronged" without having to actually
> PROVE it.

And this opens an opportunity for an excellent O'Neill
response in the form of: "Well, I wasn't planning to
do it, but now that Senator Kerry's people are making
vague threats, I'm beginning work on a Second Edition
of Unfit For Command".

This is either Kerry bluffing, or it's some naive staffer
who bought Kerry's lies about his past, and who thinks
there really is a libel case. In either case, call them on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: