SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"UNFIT FOR COMMAND" AUTHOR CONSIDERS CHALLENGING K
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sooo there! Wallet locked and loaded. Fire at will, Corsi!

Please, Please, Please, let this come to pass! Corsi will probably get his butt kicked in M' ASS, however, Kerry will rue the day...
hope y'all had a great T-day...
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd gen Navy wrote:

Count me in. Razz I read this at News max and am praying that it actually happens.
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
3rd gen Navy wrote:

Count me in. Razz I read this at News max and am praying that it actually happens.

Me too!

Doug
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I LOVE IT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Best news I've heard since November 3rd!!!!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing sweeter would be for Jeb to move to Massachusetts and run against Ted Kennedy.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Corsi Senate Bid? Reply with quote

Possible Jerry Corsi challenge to Kerry in news again today...

Quote:
Swift boat co-author ponders Senate bid
Washington Times - UPI Breaking
January 25, 2005

Boston, MA, Jan. 25 (UPI) -- The co-author of a book accusing Democratic presidential nominee John F. Kerry of embellishing his war record plans to run against him for U.S. Senate.

Jerome Corsi, who, with retired Navy Lt. John O'Neill, is credited as the co-author of "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry," said he plans to move to Massachusetts later this year as the first step in his 2008 campaign for the U.S. Senate seat now held by Kerry.

"I'm going to do it," Corsi said. "I've got serious political aspirations now."

Washington Times - cont'd
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: Massachusetts election Reply with quote

Run that Sorry S_)%&#$ out of town CORSI Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Flank speed ahead shipmates. Laughing Laughing Laughing
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view this item online, visit http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42545

Tuesday, January 25, 2005
ELECTION 2008
Swiftvet author wants
Kerry's Senate seat
Jerome Corsi says he'll move to Boston, enter politics

Posted: January 25, 2005
12:48 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Jerome Corsi, co-author of the Swiftboat veterans' book that challenged Sen. John Kerry's Vietnam record, plans to vie for the former presidential candidate's Senate seat in 2008.

Corsi, who lives in New Jersey, told the Boston Herald he will establish residency in Boston this spring.

"I'm going to do it,'' said Corsi. "I've got serious political aspirations now.''

A WorldNetDaily columnist and author of an upcoming WND book, "Atomic Iran," Corsi was the co-author with John O'Neill of "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry," which became a New York Times No. 1 best-seller.

He told the Herald his "strong first choice" is to run as a Republican, but he would run as an independent if the party does not back him.

His plans won't change if Kerry decides not to run.

"It may be time for a conservative movement to take hold in Massachusetts,'' Corsi said.

Corsi, who has a PhD from Harvard University, is managing partner of U.S. Financial Marketing Group. He told the Boston paper he will sell his interest in the company.

Kerry spokesman David Wade would not comment on Corsi, saying Kerry is focused on his Senate work, the Herald reported.

State Democratic chairman Phil Johnston spoke to the paper, however.

"I know Massachusetts will not welcome a candidate whose calling card is a disturbing track record of slandering Catholics, the pope, Jews and Vietnam veterans," Johnston said. "Carpetbaggers spreading lies and smears are not welcome in our state.''

Corsi has apologized for comments he posted on FreeRepublic.com on various subjects, but he insisted they were "not meant as serious expressions of my views and opinions,'' but "meant to be satirical and provocative. ... It's like saying Shakespeare is responsible for something one of his characters said.''

Related offer:

Jerome Corsi's "Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians" can be pre-ordered at ShopNetDaily.

SBD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Just the thought of Corsi doing this would have to be giving Kerry nightmares....VEG

And I hope those are really bad nightmares!
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop smiling! I thought it was John O'Neill running, but Corsi is also great. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsi has the contacts and with maybe O'Neill, I would hope he does not not go independent. I feel the resources and backing would not support him and his comments in the past regarding several issues would hurt him.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsi has the resources from here and the desire of many of us , some of whom are Veterans and some who are not, to help him in any way that we can. It is in the best interests of this country if Kerry is removed from the Senate in 2006. With this Forum closing I only hope that the groundbase established here will not lose contact and thus lose their effectiveness.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
With this Forum closing I only hope that the groundbase established here will not lose contact and thus lose their effectiveness.

Ft. Campbell...

I don't know what's down the road for either this forum or for the website itself. The only info we have is that SVPT elected to support the website/forum for an indefinite period. Rumors of it's imminent demise are premature. Wink
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Fort Campbell wrote:
With this Forum closing I only hope that the groundbase established here will not lose contact and thus lose their effectiveness.

Ft. Campbell...

I don't know what's down the road for either this forum or for the website itself. The only info we have is that SVPT elected to support the website/forum for an indefinite period. Rumors of it's imminent demise are premature. Wink

This is good news. There is so much information and research here and when Kerry toots his horn and starts causing trouble ( as Kerry's hobby is lying and trouble making) we all know where to meet Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: