SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Steve Gardner get fired?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rustyb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email just sent, will follow up with a phone call in the morning!!

Rustyb
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this one of those companies with stockholders? Smile

anyone know how to find out? Question

do we recognize any names on the list of stockholders?

like Kerry, Heinz, Kennedy, Rockafeller? etc? tho, they're probably hidden in company names.... but we know a lot of 'kerry' type business names also.

I will send email and call this company also....

what kind of businesses use this company? I'm not quite sure, I can figure out a few types..... want to be sure my friends and family in Indiana etc know not to use this company unless they rehire Steve.

Does anyone know how Al French is doing? I remember he was having some problems up in Oregon ? because of his backing of the SBVTS -
didn't he work for a county office? Kerry backers were throwing all kinds of slime at him....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Ardvaark1965
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Don't Forget Douglas Brinkly and His Publisher! Reply with quote

We should not forget about the man who started it all, Douglas Brinkly and His Publisher!
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent and will follow up with a phone call tomorrow also.
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't some of the money raized by this site be used to sue the company?? This could be used to bring up all the facts about Kerry that he doesn't want brought out?? I would be glad to help out too but lets make this a official lawsuit brought by the group.

Come On SwiftVet Leaders! Stand Up for One Of Your Own!

Last edited by stcromwell99 on Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

For those close to Itasca, gather at an apponted hour with signs and be certain to call the press and let them know in advance. mary Laney has good contacts as well.

Companies HATE this kind of attention.

Steve has a very good case for suing his ex-employer. The key is the employee handbook and what it states for termination of employment. If it states that any bad press attention garnered on behalf of an employee might be reflected upon the employerm they might have a case. Might being the operative term. The employer might have the call in that case. The odds are that they do not have a press clause so unless his performance reviews were poor, they are probably going to have to settle with him out of court. Either way, this was a very poor decision on the CEO's part.

As in -- Duh.

There are many good employment attorneys in Chicago. I can recommed a few if you need them, Steve.

Our best to you Steve.

Regards,

Cazador
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cazador wrote:
There are many good employment attorneys in Chicago. I can recommed a few if you need them, Steve.

He is living in N/S Carolina area. Know any in those cities??
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

He'd probably be better filing in Illinois but I'd leave that to him and the attorney's I'd give him.

Best,

Cazador
stcromwell99
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Fund for Steve Gardner Reply with quote

Route6 wrote:
I have just sent a fax to Steve Pietrzak, President of Millennium Information Services, Inc., to tell him what I think of his firing Steve Gardner.

Actually I just sent an email to Mr Pietrzak at the email below. And I didn't get a bounced msg. Might want to try it. Smile

Steve.Pietrzak@Millinfo.com

Here is the Freepers site info on the same subject. Seems to be a lot more interest there then here.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1290194/posts?page=144
pilot_in_fla
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the story in the Sun-Times is true, this would have a chilling effect on the willingness of folks to speak out on important issues of which they have personal knowledge. Even if the story is true, however, if Steve gets support and help from those who understand how important this it, things can turn out okay.
Ellis
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the time.com story written about Steve Gardner by Brinkley in March 2004. He credits Gardner's opposition to Kerry "to one word - politics." He makes no mention of the political motives or payoffs to the pro-Kerry vets, nor of their short time with Kerry compared to Gardner.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/printout/0,8816,599034,00.html
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cazador wrote:
If it states that any bad press attention garnered on behalf of an employee might be reflected upon the employerm they might have a case. Might being the operative term. The employer might have the call in that case. The odds are that they do not have a press clause so unless his performance reviews were poor, they are probably going to have to settle with him out of court.

I think that if they had a bad press or another clause, they never would have said that they were eliminating his position.

BTW Brit Hume metioned this during the "Grapevine" portion of his show.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in for a sent E-mail.

Good Luck Steve. We'll be praying for you.

http://www.thewebplace.com/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
YES HE DID LOOSE HIS JOB, THE SOBS FIRED HIM, THANKS TO JKS BAND OF THUGS!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I heard it on Fox News today and it is the most sickening display from JK and his band of thugs I have heard yet!

JK's people threatened his employers and said they would look into Gardners finances.

Gardner said he was not sorry he spoke out against that you know what and although today he is broke and unemployed he would do it all over again.

I feel so bad for him but I love his attitude
e...a true SVPT!

He is in my prayers!
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my "love" Twisted Evil letter:

Quote:
Mr. Pietrzak,

I have learned that your company has seen fit to fire Steve Gardner under circumstances which strongly suggest it was an act of retribution for the exercise of his right to political speech.

I am a decorated VietNam veteran, and I consider him my brother. I will not forget how despicably he has been treated.

I understand that you have no interest at all in me or my opinion. But consider this. During the election campaign, Steve Gardner did not mention or drag in Millenium Information Services; your company was known only among your immediate circle of clients and associates. By tomorrow, Millenium will be known across this country, and within a week, throughout the world. Just think of all that free publicity; ALL OF IT HORRIBLE. You have stirred up an angry community of combat veterans, on a roll after defeating Kerry-Edwards, and many of us hungry for fresh successes.
How do you think your corporate bottom line is going to look six months from now?
For the sake of the comapny's other employees, I hope you will do the right thing and bring back Steve Gardner with an apology and restitution, and get rid of the dolt who made this incredibly bad decision.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: