SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sounds like another jfk puke.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Hinzman is 26 , three years in the Army and only a PFC? I could maybe understand that in the USMC : ) but the Army??

2. June 23, Army's PFC Cruz thinks he's had enough and wants to go home. My darling mother tells the story about telling the doctor the same thing in the delivery room. A couple months later, she was so scared of being a mom that she went to the doctor- and told him she just didn't think she could do this.

He told her he could put me back where I came from : )

(Note: She's the most wonderful mom in the world.)

3. The comment from the parent who took a 13 year old boy to see F911 is unbelievable. I couldn't wait to see the Passion of the Christ yet I certainly wouldn't have taken my 13 year old daughter to see the Passion of the Christ; no one should expose a child thus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: