SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry/Russert MTP 1/30 - Please post comments here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Kerry's testimony to Congress that he remembers being shot at by the Khmer Rouge? Laughing
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman wrote:
Not to J F Kerry holder of the Silver star Bronze Star & three purple hearts they wern't !!!!!!!!

That's Silver Star with "V" device, and that "V" device should be evidence enough for an informed population to send this megaFraud packing.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting Kerry ASAP to sign the 180 sounds like a job for a non-military, sympathetic media type. That way, there is no excuse in his waiting for for someone else to sign their own. He agreed to do it and his own words should be used against him to force him into it, as well as holding him accountable for his 'delivering of weapons', as if it were no big deal.

Maybe Hannity would be happy to take up the cause or since Russert was successful in getting him to agree, perhaps Russert needs a little pressure to follow through.
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Kerry-MTP transcript site, Kate. And thanks everyone for your analyses.

Couldn’t make myself watch Kerry on MTP, and I barely can read much of the transcript . . . gawd, Kerry’s disgusting, not to mention completely irrelevant, and a hell of lot dumber than Bush, not that I think Bush is in any way dumb.

Predictions: Kerry’ll never sign a F180, and he’ll never again be a presidential nominee. Odds makers have Kerry at less than 6% for 2008 Dems presidential nominee---Hillary’s at 35% . . . thought I’d never say this, but, “Go Hillary.” Got to go, I’m feeling nauseous.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gut feeling is that this current spate of Kerry activity has, perhaps, more to do with the current struggle for DNC control (the rotund Puppetmaster at work) and, perhaps to a much smaller degree, testing the waters as to his viability even as a candidate for the Senate in '08.

As the damaged product of Kennedy, Inc., Kennedy needs a media or bad campaign planning "victim" and not a thoroughly discredited "loser" in order to wield his influence over DNC direction and selection.
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing so, he was running weapons to the Khmer Rouge huh? Laughing

"Mr. President, I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by the Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -— seared -— in me, that says to me, before we send another generation into harm's way we have a responsibility in the U.S. Senate to go the last step, to make the best effort possible in order to avoid that kind of conflict." [see Congressional Record - Senate of March 27, 1986, page 3594]

http://www.swiftvets.com/staticpages/index.php?page=Christmas
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is too funny!!!

"I remember what it was like to be shot at by the Khmer Rouge before
I delivered weapons to them."

OR

"I remember I was delivering weapons to the Khmer Rouge before
they were shooting at me."

It's hard to keep those lies from getting mixed up.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't listen. I turned it off. Sad

http://www.thewebplace.com/
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News Flash:
Quote:
Jan. 30 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor George Soros, the biggest financial contributor to the failed effort to defeat President George W. Bush in November's election, said Democratic challenger John Kerry was a flawed candidate.

Imagine, Kerry, a flawed candidate….

Soros also said:
Quote:
The Kerry campaign ``tried to emphasize his role as a Vietnam War hero and downplay his role as an anti-Vietnam War hero, which he was,'' said Soros. ``Had he admitted, owned up to it, I think actually the outcome could have been different.''

Sure, if Kerry had “admitted” what he was/is (certainly not a “hero”), the outcome would have undoubtedly been different—Kerry never would have gotten the nomination . . . and I still would have no idea what the hell a swift boat is.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USAF66-70 wrote:
. . . and I still would have no idea what the hell a swift boat is.

Laughing That's a good'n. Laughing
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is Kerry up for reelection and please tell me that somebody is out in the wings ready to run against him. If he hasn't signed the form by the time of his next election (and I can't think of any reason why he would -- I doubt he'll go on any show that will push him for it) his opponent is going to need that clip. Somebody needs to bookmark it.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy Kay wrote:
...please tell me that somebody is out in the wings ready to run against him....

OK. You have your wish. Jerome Corsi has announced that he's relocating to MA for the purpose opposing Silky in the 2008 Senate race.

Boston Herald, January 25 wrote:
WASHINGTON - The co-author of the Swift Boat veterans' book that attacked Sen. John F. Kerry [related, bio] plans to move to the Bay State this year so he can challenge Kerry for his Senate seat in 2008. "I'm going to do it,'' said Jerome Corsi, 58. "I've got serious political aspirations now.'' Corsi, who has had to apologize for inflammatory comments he made about Islam, the pope and Judaism, lives in New Jersey but plans to establish residency in Boston this spring. Though not a veteran himself, Corsi co-authored ``Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry [related, bio].''

Currently a U.S. Financial Marketing Group managing partner, Corsi plans to sell his interest in the company and enter politics. Corsi, who earned a PhD in political science from Harvard University in 1972, also has a book coming out in April called "Atomic Iran.'' He said his "strong first choice'' is to run as a Republican, but without GOP party backing he would run as an independent. He plans to run even if Kerry does not. "It may be time for a conservative movement to take hold in Massachusetts,'' Corsi said. Kerry spokesman David Wade declined comment on Corsi, saying Kerry is focused on his Senate work. But state Democratic chairman Phil Johnston said, "I know Massachusetts will not welcome a candidate whose calling card is a disturbing track record of slandering Catholics, the pope, Jews and Vietnam veterans. Carpetbaggers spreading lies and smears are not welcome in our state.''

Johnston was referring to comments Corsi posted in the past few years on FreeRepublic.com. In the posts, Corsi called Islam "a cancer that destroys the body it infects,'' called the pope "senile,'' and referred to Kerry as "John (expletive) Commie Kerry.'' Corsi said the comments "were not meant as serious expressions of my views and opinions,'' but "meant to be satirical and provocative . . . It's like saying Shakespeare is responsible for something one of his characters said.'' Corsi Runs

kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OK. You have your wish. Jerome Corsi has announced that he's relocating to MA for the purpose opposing Silky in the 2008 Senate race.
also see thread below on main forum for discussion of Corsi run Thread
JROTC
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it made "Powerline", which should give it some mileage as they are well read.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

It sure would be nice to see a "Signing Form 180" party on one of the shows!
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manelly wrote:
Wasn't Kerry's testimony to Congress that he remembers being shot at by the Khmer Rouge?

That's what he said before he changed his mind for MTP. My theory is that his new version claiming that he helped the Khmer Rouge better fits his preposterous tale that it was a "secret" mission. The US "secretly" escalated bombing in Cambodia in the spring of 1969, after Silky Pony returned stateside. Either way, it's a real whopper because at that time, the Khmer Rouge was virtually non-existent.

FactMonster.com wrote:
...The number of Cambodian Communists (known as the Khmer Rouge) increased from about 3,000 in Mar., 1970, to over 30,000 within a few years....Khmer Rouge

The implication is that it was not operational before March 1970. Certainly, the idea of armed Khmer Rouge troops camped on the border opposing South Veitnam and US forces is completely unbelievable. Even more unbelievable is a CIA or brown water commander who would send a green malcontent on such an important mission. NAAAAHHHH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: