SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Inside the Bubble"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curtis H.
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
I'd like to see this on Hannity & Colmes and watch as old Colmes wiggles around that Wink

http://media.putfile.com/HC_InsideTheBubble/original Wink Laughing [video - 6.3MB - wmv]
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad they didn't show the sKerry aid saying what the Swifties had to say was "largely" true. That's what I'd like to see Colmes squirm around. Laughing

Hopefully, they'll show more of it later.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
(who was that 'advisor' that said that?)

Was wondrin' about that myself...mystery solved...

Michael Wolff
Columnist, Vanity Fair

Unfortunately, looks more like a political pundit with inside access at an opportune moment to be caught by Rosenbaum's lens...but I'll take it.

More today (and a mention of Wolff) in the Oct 10 edition of the New York Observer .
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone hasn't seen the trailer - I saw it here: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2680651?htv=12

"Largely true"......It is a beautiful moment Smile I can't wait to see the whole movie.

Hard to tell from a short trailer, but the way the guy says it, it LOOKS like he really means to say "It is entirely true"....and just trying to soften it slightly for the camera..... Smile
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know why but I can't get past the front door ad page (and was initially treated to an advert featuring Adam Corolla who, to me, is a poster child for the gutterization of our national culture).

It will be interesting to note any reactions to the debut of the film this evening. Keep your eyes peeled Wink
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just click the "Skip Ad" link in the upper right. Weird, if that is broken for you.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joe_madeup wrote:
I just click the "Skip Ad" link in the upper right. Weird, if that is broken for you.

Probably being stopped by one of the several thousand cyber-guards I've recruited over the years Wink
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From "The Observer", a post-airing commentary. It's going to be difficult determining whether subsequent negative commentaries on Kerry are reached independently or with an eye on eliminating competition for her highness, Hillary...

Quote:
Fly on the wall film Democrats last hope for Kerry

Paul Harris in New York
Sunday October 2, 2005
The Observer

It must have seemed a good idea at the time. Allow a film-maker to document the inner workings of your presidential campaign, recording a victorious run to the White House ending in a glamorous Washington inauguration.

Of course, the dream scenario for last year's Democratic hopeful, John Kerry, involved him winning. Instead he lost. Now the decision to allow film-maker Steve Rosenbaum to film intimate moments of the Kerry campaign has probably scuppered his hopes of running again in 2008.

Rosenbaum has now released his documentary Inside The Bubble chronicling the Kerry bid for office. The film has made such painful viewing that many Democratic insiders - especially those close to rival 2008 candidates - feel Kerry's hopes of the White House have been for ever ended.

<snip>

...there is little doubt that many Democrats (or many potential Democratic voters) will watch the film in horror. The impression is of a campaign and a candidate who did not really know where it was going or trying to say.

The Observer - cont'd
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The impression is of a campaign and a candidate who did not really know where it was going or trying to say.

We were telling them that last year. Could have saved them the price of admission Laughing Wink
joe_madeup
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what's up with this movie? Is it in any theaters?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: