SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION, MAJOR NEWS MEDIA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
Chris Matthews did a good job yesterday, he made each guest answer the question and not ramble on. I thought he did the best talking head control that I've seen in a long time.

Hey, give me heads up before you post something like that! Wink I could, like.... faint or turn blue or something! Very Happy
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy...OK I'm not a troll Twisted Evil ! But sometimes I've thought that Matthews was OK. I haven't seen his interview today...I think I won't like him after I do.

I guess I just want to be fair and balanced...unlike Bill O'Reilly.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears,

I don't think you're a troll, and I don't think NNN thinks so either -- hence her use of emoticons.

If Mathews did a good job covering a story harmful to a Liberal Democrat, then that's NEWS in and of itself. (Shocking news, I might add. Wink )
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
Navy_Navy_Navy...OK I'm not a troll Twisted Evil !

Nahhh.... I knew that. I was just razzin' ya about saying that Matthews had reformed himself. I coulda had a heart attack or something. Wink
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that actions speak louder than words...and in that respect I am an open book.

I am happy to be here with you all. For decades I've thought that I was really out of step with my core beliefs surrounding my support of Nam vets.
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Chris Matthews is very left Reply with quote

On Hardball last night, Chris Matthews proved without any doubt that he is pro-Kerry. I'd guess that he will be looking for a job w/ Kerry should he get elected.

Matthews started off saying we have "a republican from Texas".... John immediately corrected him and then had to proceed telling Matthews who he voted for since 1988! At least I know now who John endorsed for Houston mayor, a democrat. It went downhill after that.

Matthews was totally biased and was an embarrassment to objective journalism. One could not be more pathetic than Matthews and still have your guess not walk away.

There is further discussion of Matthews lack of professionalism under some of the transcript posts.

John did an excellent job under the circumstances. He was prepared for it after having to put up with a screaming Carville and Lanny Davis earlier in the day.
arjr111
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND, further shame MSM! Where are all those wild-eyed, self-righteous demands for the immediate release of JFK's Military Records? We well remember GWB, bombarded by a hysterically united MSM, despite the fact that HE has NOT made Vietnam the centerpiece of his re-election!

"Just do your damn jobs!"
TimNJ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Commercial Reply with quote

Anyone know when and the commercial is going to be on?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: