SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WaPo: "With Eye on 2008, Kerry Attacks"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People, the SVPT group did not start until Kerry was nominated as a POTUS candidate by the Democratic Party. Why would anyone one want to start something now, now knowing who will be nominated, spend money on something that probably will not happen?

Let's see if he gets nominated again and then decisions will be made. This somewhat effort to start against him now is premature and not worth the expense against him at this point or productive.

We are in a stand down mode and let the Democratic party make their decision and then we will go from there.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comparing sKerry's concession speech with statements made since he lost, up to today, there is, as expected, a glarring difference in his words.

Here are just a few samples I found this evening:

John Kerry's Never Ending Campaign
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay Lew but what does that change? Let us see who the DNC nominates for the POTUS before anyone askes to ask for donatins or make some type of action in the next election?
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Terry, I'm not asking any of you to do anything yet, just pointing out he is still campaigning.

If you guys decide to stand again, I'll be right there with you. If you don't, I'm still right there with you.

Personally, if he does run again, I hope more Viet Nam Vets stand up publicly like you Swifties did. But, as you said, we will wait and see if he wins a nomination again.

Pesonally, I think Hillary will rip him to shreds if she feels he hurts her chances.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, I think what we're hearing are the voices of our shared angst that this preposterous, self-admitted liar and fraud still consumes the attention of a purportedly unbiased media and, as a consequence, an uninformed electorate. How, in the face of his undeniable mendacity, this individual continues to be given political life-support is a matter that simply stupefies and frustrates us no end. However, I have come to understand (as I think most of us have) that in protecting the contrived persona of John Kerry, they are, in actuality, defending a mindset and ideology in which they themselves are HEAVILY invested.

Until such time that the benefit perceived by protecting this charlatan is outweighed by more attractive political realities, John Kerry will continue to receive both the adulation he craves and the cover that his sham career has subsisted on. If I read the tea leaves correctly, that political reality, thanks in no small part to the SVPT, is just around the corner...and with it comes the Kerry political obituary that we have waited 36 years to read. I can wait a bit longer.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
NortonPete wrote:
Well here is my first attempt at Youtube
Named --They Served In Vietnam--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n3Y8k_i4QI

It WORKS.... Click a few times to get it ...

Lets see how long this lasts,,,,, Yeah

Well...I tried off and on for an hour or so with no luck but I FINALLY linked up and was delighted to find most if not all of the SVPT Ads are, indeed, residing on YouTube. Knock me over with a feather Wink

I think I'll toss YouTube a little business with some links on the masthead.
Thanks NP for following up on this. Wink

Before I posted here I checked Youtube and did a search on Kerry, then
Swiftvets and finally Vietnam Veterans but the only hit was a pro kerry video. So I posted here and then decided to try to upload "They Served"
After a bit it appeared to have failed but finally it was converted and
hit or miss for a while. Then it showed all the other Swiftvets videos which have been loaded by a user called AmericaFYeah. These have been uploaded recently. Whoever uploads a video can delete OR edit it.
So I'm going to leave the copy I uploaded not knowning the other user.
I will attempt to contact them. This user has put up many videos and has
their own "channel" . AmericaFYeah if you check this forum let us know
and thanks for uploading the Truth.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I imagine little greetings cards...the kind that have that "built in chip" that plays birthday jingles or Christmas tunes when opened.

In the card is a picture of Kerry at his infamous 1970's "Genghis Khan" speech days. On the chip are his very words.

What a wonderful political ad/trinket that would make. In quantities of 1,000 or 10,000 or higher, the price of these little chips is probably low.

-- FDL
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Atutomatic weapons fire animation Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
One thing I advocated during the election fight against Kerry was an animation of his Bronze Star incident, showing, to scale, the mining of the boat, Kerry's flee down the river, Rassmann treading water and 5000 yards of automatic weapons fire from both banks of the 75 yard wide canal. ~~

Wingwiper, there is a forensic software program that does what your talking about and has camera angles for reviewing the scene as it's rendered. I don't remember the software company but I saw it in action.
It rendered the shooting scene quite well complete with bullet path & impacts in the room (no, it doesn't display blood spatter) based on position of the weapon/shooter.

Would need the width of the canal, traveled distance, pictures of the boat & any bullet holes if available, ect.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wingwiper, there is a forensic software program that does what your talking about and has camera angles for reviewing the scene as it's rendered.

Exactly what is needed to present Kerry's actions to the public in a manner that makes them question his story. His trip down the river after loosing Rassmann overboard would be very damaging to his status as a hero, if presented correctly.

Quote:
Would need the width of the canal, traveled distance, pictures of the boat & any bullet holes if available, ect.

I believe all of that data is available on this site already. Wink
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:

I believe all of that data is available on this site already. Wink

I'm all over it like healer on a cow's hind leg. Lets hope it doesn't require a mac silicon graphic's platform! Smile
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lets hope it doesn't require a mac silicon graphic's platform!

I have the PC horsepower to render it, just not the app. or the experience to do a first-rate job. I was hoping someone here might.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys... if it's the event I think it is (boat hit, kerry runs etc) I used the info found here (and maybe some documents) and figured out for myself Kerry was a liar....
I'm thinking (memory bad) the boats were about the size of my trailer... the distance to shore about as far from my trlr to the mesquite tree in the wash out front of me....
and if anyone was standing there firing at my trailer and couldn't hit it,
they're in sad shape! and shouldn't be allowed to use a gun !

I think even I could hit the trailer from there! lol! and I've only fired my 38 a few times ...about 30 yrs ago - just a few times to see if I could even fire the thing.

anyone with a good arm could probably hit it with a rock...

what a joke he is... all anyone has to do is measure it off and it's plain
to see !

Kerry ain't gonna make the dem cut for prez
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... all anyone has to do is measure it off and it's plain
to see !

50+ foot boat in a "river" 150 feet wide, running 3 miles of automatic weapons fire from both banks, turns around (probably had to do a 3-point turn, considering the relative size of the boat to the river), runs back through 3 miles of fire, stops and rescues a Green Beret, and can't find a bullet hole it the boat.

Is that about right?

What a movie it would make! Wink

Tie in the fact that the after-action report was sent from the USCG Spencer and Kerry was the only Swiftboat officer present on that vessel, and you've got people thinking.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somebody can pull it together I think an animation of the "Bronze Star" incident would be fantastic!

Wing Wiper wrote:
snipe ------ running 3 miles of automatic weapons fire from both banks, ------ snip.

I've always pictured it as 5 semi's on the standard interstate highway with a small strip in the medium and 3 tractors in 1 lane and 2 in the other. They would be hard to miss blind folded. Especially when 4 of them stopped.

As narrow as that stream was Charlie would have been shooting himself if he manned both banks. They might have alternated sides (if they were really there Wink ) but not both sides at the same time for 3 miles. Besides that would have taken several thousand men to cover. That's a hellava large resource to commit to an ambush of 5 small boats. Charlie was a lot of things but dumb and blind were not two of them.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What it actually amounted to was one or two VC that tripped a command-detonated mine and skedaddled before five Swift Boats blew them to pieces with their overwhelming fiiepower. Anyone on eitther bank that started firing would have been chewed to hamburger. The after action report didn't even have an enemy body count. It's a rediculous story that Kerry fabricated, and unfortunately it wasn't reviewed before it was submitted up the chain of command.
Rassmann allegedly got a Purple Heart that day, too. I wonder who treated him and for what kind of injury? That might be another thing to look into: did Kerry frag Rassmann while they were blowing up rice? I wouldn't be surprised. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: