SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Drudge, Kerry changes Cambodia Christmas to January
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...it seems Kerry feels he can flip-flop on historical events now...or un-historical events as it were.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the media will try and use this and cover up any remote truth. They have what they think they need now.
What digusting BS! Keep this flip-flop and the lie alive! This is IMPORTANT!
concerned_voter
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All politicians have their spin doctors, both Kerry and Bush have theirs. But sooner or later the truth comes back and bites them in the butt.

Kerry's truth is coming back to bite him from all over the place. I am starting to hear a lot of criticism from even what you all refer to as the "liberal" media. The coverage of Cambodia story and positive press of the Swift Vets story has been on every channel for the last two days.
stylin19
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry is starting to sound more like Tommy Flanagan every day.
i'm just about ready to fall off of this fence I've been sitting on re: Kerry's military record.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Dont Underestimated Reply with quote

The hate these libs have and the power hunger they hold, look at what Lanny davis did to Ken Starr who was appointed by Janet reno, look at Linda Trip. I say this is a side issue anyways, I dont want to get redirected, I want the S.O.B. to show all his military records and I also want that wife of his to caugh up her Tax returns.

those of you who havnt heard the excerpt from todays Rush should listen to it, all the clinton Charicter assasins are out for more Good men, so we need to hammer this jerk and hard.
First prove cambodia is a lie but only a sideline to seeing ALL the military records with the Demand of an appology and removing himself from the bid for the oval office.

Last edited by Spiess on Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone think that rush is going to have a field day on this topic tomorrow ??

the beginning of the end of kerry's stories (lies)
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: I hope so Reply with quote

Maybe Very Happy but more then anything I would like to see some of these "journalists" start to look into Kerry the way the nit picked Bush.
baldeagl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just blogged the Cambodia in January story - http://antimedia.blogspot.com/2004/08/what.html

First of all, Kerry didn't take over PCF-94 until January 30, 69, after Peck and Alston were wounded on the 29th. Prior to that he was on PCF-44, was he not? And wasn't he in Cat Lo then? This would put him much farther away from Cambodia than if he was in An Thoi, wouldn't it?
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we smell a Brinkley cover up ??
or a kerry control spin ??
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/08/13/wus13.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/08/13/ixworld.html

"On Christmas Eve he was near Cambodia; he was around 50 miles from the Cambodian border. There's no indictment of Kerry to be made, but he was mistaken about Christmas in Cambodia," said Douglas Brinkley, who has unique access to the candidate's wartime journals.

But Mr Brinkley rejected accusations that the senator had never been to Cambodia, insisting he was telling the truth about running undisclosed "black" missions there at the height of the war.

He said: "Kerry went into Cambodian waters three or four times in January and February 1969 on clandestine missions. He had a run dropping off US Navy Seals, Green Berets and CIA guys." The missions were not armed attacks on Cambodia, said Mr Brinkley, who did not include the clandestine missions in his wartime biography of Mr Kerry, Tour of Duty.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is working,Kerry puts his head further up his nether region every day all by himself now. It will be very hard to spin his way out of this one. Many 'mainstream' media sources are getting on this now.Even the Chicago Tribune scorned him today, The liberal base will always vote for him though,They will vote Dem. even if you put a corpse up there(remember Missouri electing a dead man) But we can get to the others.
concerned_voter
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok let me get this straight. Kerry was a ferry driver with a swift boat bringing in special ops people?

Could this be? Rolling Eyes

I have too many friends from Vietnam days that were Green Beret. When they wanted to go behind enemy lines, or wanted to go into places "on clandestine missions", the last thing they ever did was travel by boat.

Before Brinkley starts rewriting history, he needs to think logically.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is a delusional freak,and a pathological liar, When you tell enough lies you got to tell other lies to back up your lie and then you start to forget what the original lie was
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: