SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tad Devine has another version of the Cambodia tale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't Kerry just write up his after action reports now Wink Wink Given they are making this up as they go along ---- Wink Wink Wink
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link has some records of Kerry.
http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/lit/election2004/docs.html
Belisaurius
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: New Kerry Ad against SwiftVets Reply with quote

"I'm Johnny Kerry and I approved this message after I didn't approve it and before I decided it was just another Bush smear attack":

cue music from the song "They're coming to take me away, ha ha".

Lanny Davis "The Swift Boat Veterans for Bush have recently published a book full of lies and slander. They viciously alledge that highly decorated war hero Johnny Kerry was never in Cambodia. These imposters were never on Johnny's boat. They were never closer then ten feet away. They don't know what they're talking about. I served with Johnny at Yale, and I worshipped him in a vaguely homoerotic way I just can't get into right now."

James Carville: 20 seconds of spitting, unintelligible Cajun gibberish

Elaine Ratner:"It's all just about sex, Alan..oh wait, I must be having Clintigula flashbacks. Who am I here to defend?"

John Kerry:"The voices of mainstream America have spoken. We will take this country back. When I was in or near Cambodia or Vietnam on or before Christmas 1969, ferrying those Green Berets, Navy SEALs, French Foreign Legionairres, and/or Soviet Spetznatz, and we came under fire from the VC, NVA, Khmer Rouge, the Contras, the Michigan Militia, and the Light Horse Brigade, I learned a lesson that has been SEARED, SEARED into me. I learned that if I ever wanted to be elected President of the United Nations, err States, that I should, frankly, lie my ass off, all the time, every day. And it damn near worked. Curse you, SwiftBoat Vets. I'll get you, and your little dog too. Bring it on, but don't play rough with me, or I'll hide behind John McCain and some dude who fell out of my boat one time. George W. Bush and his special interests are staying, I'm going...wait, did that sound right?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: