SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to Brit Hume/Flyer Debunking
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not post any links to any flyers that us members have made on our own. They can download it and place it anywhere they want and then say see it is theirs. They are here looking for that kind of stuff. I would hate to have one pop up in another GOP office somewhere so they could say see I told you so. They are planting evidence in GOP offices don't give them any to work with. Semper Fi.
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Wait, there's more Reply with quote

AP story says "Bill Shilling, a Kerry volunteer in Gainesville, says he went to the GOP offices there Thursday and picked up the flier from a pile of literature on the table." As noted, Bill Shilling is no ordinary volunteer, he's on the advisory board of AllVeteransForKerry.org, which makes his comment to the national press "I didn’t understand there was a big deal about this" entirely disingenuous.

Now, AllVeteransForKerry.org brought Del Sandusky to Gainesville on Wednesday night per http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040819/LOCAL/208190351/1078/news. Note the reference at story bottom to a Swift Boat rally. Story was posted by Deborah Ball at 6:01am Thursday 8/19, well before Shilling picked up the flier. It would be interesting to ask Ms. Ball where her Swift rally info came from, yes?

I just emailed the Sun's editors this question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: