SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need to demand the release of all records!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decom Reject
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sparky"]
Quote:
"Neither Bush nor Kerry has the documentation available to the extent you demand.

The SVT guys don't really care about Bush's records and have said (words to the effect...) that if some guys Bush served with want to call him unfit for office and demand his records, that's fine with us - we [SVT] are concerned with KERRY'S lack of fitness for the job of CinC and KERRY'S records. As long as the records are being dribbled out by the person whose fitness is being questioned, how could any reasonable person accept that a full accounting is being offered? The fox says all the chickens are A-OK in the henhouse...
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The SVT guys don't really care about Bush's records and have said (words to the effect...) that if some guys Bush served with want to call him unfit for office and demand his records, that's fine with us - we [SVT] are concerned with KERRY'S lack of fitness for the job of CinC and KERRY'S records. As long as the records are being dribbled out by the person whose fitness is being questioned, how could any reasonable person accept that a full accounting is being offered? The fox says all the chickens are A-OK in the henhouse...

What guys Bush served with? We can't find 'em! The only one trying to make that claim, John Calhoun, got his dates wrong and described serving with Bush in Alabama during a time the Bush campaign said Bush was in Texas!

There's only one guy who served with Kerry -- directly with Kerry and not just in the same war -- speaking unfavorably about him and he's not credible. He's held a grudge for quite some time.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/president/articles/2004/03/11/kerry_no_hero_in_ex_crewmans_eyes/

The others who DIRECTLY SERVED with Kerry are either on the campaign trail with him or speak very highly of him.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

The others who DIRECTLY SERVED with Kerry are either on the campaign trail with him or speak very highly of him.

Sorry, no cookie.

You're displaying a deep and abiding ignorance of how the Swifts operated to try to make some distinction between "the others who DIRECTLY SERVED with Kerry" and the SBVFT guys.

All of the people who stood up and spoke at the press conference DIRECTLY SERVED with Kerry.

Last edited by Navy_Navy_Navy on Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but those who were present with him during firefights or had more than a passing acquaintance with him (if any at all) have much more credibility with me and the voting public than people who heard about Kerry two months later and probably never met him.

And if only Bush could find so many people who remember his time spent in Alabama!

Did O'Neill even meet Kerry before he began carrying out Nixon's and Colson's dirty tricks?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Sorry but those who were present with him during firefights or had more than a passing acquaintance with him (if any at all) have much more credibility with me and the voting public than people who heard about Kerry two months later and probably never met him.

And if only Bush could find so many people who remember his time spent in Alabama!

Did O'Neill even meet Kerry before he began carrying out Nixon's and Colson's dirty tricks?

Those people who were present during firefights and down time between missions have started this site.

Granted, they didn't have as much time to get to know him in his "abbreviated" tour as they did to get to know each other.

Anyone who arrived in the operating area two months later or left two months before CAN attest to the fact that they did NOT see war crimes committed like the ones Kerry said he saw.

They can stand up and say that if they HAD seen such atrocities, they would have reported them.

If ONLY you leftists could find hundreds of people to sign such a letter as that signed by Swifties from that area and that era. You'd be beside yourselves with glee.

Reserve units are (and were then) different from active and activated units. Bush missed some drills and then made them up.

Big deal - so did I. Rolling Eyes

I was a rather pretty young woman in a reserve unit of about 90% men, but I'll bet that most of the people in my former unit don't remember me from my year with them. Maybe two or three.

You think you can say "Nixon's dirty tricks" team often enough and that will make it true? You don't even know what you're talking about - you're just repeating campaign propaganda.

WHAT dirty tricks exactly did O'Neill pull against Kerry?

He called him a liar in a debate on the Dick Cavett show - because he knew he hadn't seen the kinds of war crimes and atrocities that Kerry was claiming to have seen.

This site must be very threatening to the Kerry camp, indeed, to draw so many trolls.

SBVFT, you're doing it! You've got 'em all riled up and desperate, over there!
Hen3
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following is from THE FEDERALIST DIGEST (which also supports SVT 100% http://federalist.com/)

Did this "wound" result in a purple heart? If this is one of the three, then I feel it is a degradation of the award and an insult to those who have deservedly received it.

Henry

Quote:

Additionally, the physician who treated Kerry's first combat wound
came forward this week, recalling Kerry as the man who even then
claimed he'd be "the next JFK from Massachusetts." Louis Letson,
now a retired medical doctor, recalled the encounter in which
Kerry attributed the superficial wound to incoming enemy fire --
although other crew members said Kerry likely injured himself with
a ricocheted fragment from a mortar round fired into nearby rocks.
Dr. Letson remembered the metal fragment as barely having broken
the skin and easily removed with forceps; in fact, he covered
the wound with a Band-Aid.

sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly it's one of the three...if that doctor is telling the truth, if he actually said that and if he remembers correctly.

I doubt it.

And Kerry still carries a piece of schrapnel with him to this day. It's dispicable that his sacrifice is being so dishonored, especially when he had as much of an option as Bush did of a guard slot.

No doubt Kerry would have at least shown up.
eecee
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why anyone would feel the need to point out the details of a wound that was not in dispute. The fact that he was wounded in the thigh had long been public information.

Here are the spot reports of the incidents that led to his second and third PHs, by the way:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/Spot_Kerry.pdf
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Letter to the Editor Reply with quote

aculbertson wrote:
Sparky,

You can find the available information on Sen. Kerry's website.
URL: http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/veterans/service.html

I am not certain what is missing. I am sure though that we will soon have members posting what is missing.

Andrew

How about the records that explain why he was reduced to Ensign?
Jeremy Eaton
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N3
Quote:
Unless you were a Personnelman or someone very familiar with the Navy forms and codes of the day, you woudn't even know what you're looking at.

Who says they didn't have/get that expertise?
bushisgod
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Hah.! Reply with quote

The fact that Kerry fought honorably and then opposed the war proves that he could not have fought honorably. He just pretended, and fooled the people around him. Getting wounded to get three PHs just to build credibility is almost as contemptable as getting a Bronze and a Silver. Everyone knows there were no problems in Viet Nam, and those who have actually read the transcripts of his testimony know that his support for the soldiers must have been just a clever trick.

If he had the guts to be in the TANG and fly dangerously obsolete aircraft and serve in hazardous Alabama political operations he'd deserve to be president. Kerry just cannot lie well enough to be CIC.
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Letter to the Editor Reply with quote

Greenhat wrote:
aculbertson wrote:
Sparky,

You can find the available information on Sen. Kerry's website.
URL: http://www.johnkerry.com/communities/veterans/service.html

I am not certain what is missing. I am sure though that we will soon have members posting what is missing.

Andrew

How about the records that explain why he was reduced to Ensign?

ROTFLMAO - I am amazed that some of you bozo's just never will give it up.
Kerry was never reduced in rank. - Well, why don't you produce a link to actual evidence to back up your claim so that you don't have to look like a complete fool?
eecee
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Decom Reject"]
sparky wrote:
Quote:
"Neither Bush nor Kerry has the documentation available to the extent you demand.

That's not quite the way they put it in their open letter:

>>It is vital that the American public have as much information as possible about candidates for President of the United States. In various ways, you have rightly called upon President Bush to be fully accountable and to provide full disclosure. <<<
Jeremy Eaton
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Hah.! Reply with quote

[quote="bushisgod"]The fact that Kerry fought honorably and then opposed the war proves that he could not have fought honorably.
Quote:

OH NO! A paradox!

This speaks for itself Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: