SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Truth about the photo/ Alvin Horne letter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could SAY you're Audie Fricken Murphy.... but there is no way... NO WAY a real veteran would EVER post nonsensical crap like THIS:

"In the US Army not marines we are call the Military Police Core"

This is pure, unadulterated, ********, and you no more served in the military then you've done brain surgery.

This is not a matter of your inability to spell. This IS a matter of you doing your trolling wannabe act.

You're a lying punk who should be banned immediately... not because of your bizarre positions, necessarily, but because you're attempting to come across as something you're not.

Kinda like John Kerry, come to think of it.
h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: what's yer email old man Reply with quote

i'll send ya a photo of me on duty and I was made a lifetime member of the Ft. Myer Mp company. I'll send a copy of that . i will not send sensative documents like my dd214 over the world wide web. Plus not many civies have herd of the 2nd ID at the DMZ in Korea or Camp Humphreys were I was at in Pyontak. "you can't handle the truth", just like Jack Nicholas said. have a good day fellow VETERAN
JasonBinPNW
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This:
h3digital wrote:
it's ok Capro, i wish this posting thing had a spell check Smile

Does not match this:

Quote:
In the US Army not marines we are call the Military Police Core, where I trained at Ft. McClellan Alabama

You're a liar. Nice attempt at passing it off on spell check, but you're not even smart enough to check your own prior posts in this same thread.

Jason

Proud member of "The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy"
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: what's yer email old man Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
i'll send ya a photo of me on duty and I was made a lifetime member of the Ft. Myer Mp company. I'll send a copy of that . i will not send sensative documents like my dd214 over the world wide web. Plus not many civies have herd of the 2nd ID at the DMZ in Korea or Camp Humphreys were I was at in Pyontak. "you can't handle the truth", just like Jack Nicholas said. have a good day fellow VETERAN

Kiss ALL of my ass, wannabe.

I stand by my position. Your bizarre attempt to spin it ("core" my ass) condemns you for what you are.... just another wannabe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: