SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dem says George Bush betrayed his country by not serving!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred762
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: GW did not betray his country Reply with quote

He joined the NGs, went thru flippin' fighter pilot training, arguably more rigorous and demanding than that kerrY had to endure to pilot a small boat. He volunteered for VN, but his unit was not called..so what?

I did something similar: I was accepted to medical school in 1966, joined the US Navy Reserve on ther "Berry Plan", [with a 2yr active duty commitment at the Navy's pleasure], and did not get called to AD until I finished my Anesthesiology training in 1974..Not my fault really, as they could have called me to AD as a GMO any time after I became an MD in 1970. I do not think this made me a traitor any more than GW's training did him.

BTW..I heard Rush Limbaugh interview Mr O'Neil today on the air...Bravo!!!
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Marine4Life! You described it so beautifully and so accurately! I was so spitting angry, my mind went blank on who said what!! I think the other guest was the Managing Editor of National Review, Jay Nordlinger. What I found amazing was that even when given the chance to back away from what she said, she REFUSED to do it. Incredible night.
Zachstar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stunned as I heard that from that ***** everyone in the studio was prob shocked beyond belief.

When will these people try to get some real dems back im tired of the babies.

Btw my first post

You people are defending the american people from a scary future. I am so proud to be in the presence of such good people.

BTW im 16 any other teens here? nm off topic.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zachstar, you are so right --these are wonderful people and I, for one, am glad you have joined. Hopefully, you will get as addicted as I have become to learn more about the Swift Boats and their mission.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SwiftVets are putting their names on the line for something they believe in . I really respect what they have done for all of us.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Liberals are going to use service in Vietnam as the only honorable service, the guys who served with NATO forces, SAC, Minuteman sites, and all the rest are being insulted too. Just goes to show they hate the military except when it serves their purposes.
Zachstar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Im ashamed to admit that for a while I actually thought that Kerry whould be a match for Bush. Then I did some research and found the stunning truth that its all "No-Bush!" and that Kerry whould open the door to thousands of killings by terrorists. Not to mention his tax plan that whould in my opinion stun economic dev.

Anyway another b***h on Fox-News Im gonna go laugh my a** off now.

Edited by Moderator - please don't spell out those words.
Wink
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice touch using the DNC talking point eh!! 7 minute deer in the headlights. But that is just what happened, Alan could not believe that everything that he has tried to do in defending Kerry went down the tubes in 15 seconds. Sean could not believe that the kerry campaign gave him a silver bullet. You can bet that Sean will run with this and her comments will be played over and over. If you guy's missed it don't worry you will get a chance to see it. As for you kid's on here, well welcome aboard it is good to see you youngsters getting involved, after all it is your future that is being threatened. What is taught in schools about certain history is the kerry version and we are about reality. Kerry committed agregious acts against our country and all military personnel both past and present and we intend to hold him accountable. Semper Fi.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah--Too bad that Rush is on vacation for the rest of the week--I would have loved to have heard his commentary about that remark--

Every time I think that the Dems can't sink any lower in this campaign, they prove me wrong again--Frankly, that's the only thing I see them getting right anymore--C
PO2
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Smoke and merrors. Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
They say questioning that Kerry's war records are ugly smears and then in the same breath attack Bush. Hypocrites.

Ever watch a majician at work? He will draw your attention away from what he is realy doing. Same with most politicians. How many times have you heard a polotician state "I'm glad you asked that question..... Now let me address this issue here."
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards received a student deferal.

Last edited by stealthy on Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Zachstar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that.

I won't be suprised if Kerry has a word with her. LOL!

Yes I feel very threatened. Why? Cause I can't vote and that scares the heck outta me.

So why not just get involved and help in my small part beat off any crap they throw at us.
Vet & Proud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't believe that 1@#$%, when I heard that. Did I miss something?

Let me on the air with her,, please, 7 minutes,, cause I must really be a sorry a#$ coward...

71 - 73 nam
73 - 74 Thailand
71 - 78 AD
86 - 97 Reserves,,,, (Panama, Gulf 1,)
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could find a video clip of that somewhere--I'd e-mail it to every kid I know who's fighting in Iraq now (and their families) and everyone I know who ever served in the National Guard to let them know what Democrats really mean when they're pontificating about how they "support the troops"--

The vileness of what she said just makes my blood boil--C
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to think of it, H&C will be on again at 1:00A Central time--I think I'll TiVo it so I can do exactly that--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: