SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KERRY PHONES SWIFT BOAT FOES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ain't enough spin in the universe to save him on that one.
If true, the polls should be interesting this week.

SOTG
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should give The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth the proper
recognition for being solely behind this effort.
jfnk
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NortonPete wrote:
This should give The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth the proper
recognition for being solely behind this effort.

great point!
Dwight Callaway
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday on Hannity or Rush? Dole called for Kerry to "apologize to 2.5 million" Vietnam era vets. Screw any Kerry apology. An apology from Kerry is worse than worthless. The man is a pathological liar.

Kerry must TELL THE TRUTH, ADMIT ALL HIS LIES. Anything less is a no pass.

This calling for any apology is more muddled thinking and weakness from republican't politicians. I admire Bob Dole, mainly for his personnal courage in and after WWII. But his problem is he is too chummy with the demo_rats. Calling Kerry his "friend", etc. This is a problem in the Senate especially where wimpy republican'ts usually try to make nice and demo_rats usually wipe the floor with them.

SWIFT VETS must go for total victory and nothing less. It was the failure to go for total victory that lost Vietnam. It was Republican't cowardice that stopped Nixon and the rest from putting Kerry and all the VVAW in a cage back in 1970.

Swift Vets must understand what total victory is and insist on achieving it. Crush Kerry and all his apologists today. Expose all the lies of the anti-Vietnam war traitors.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This calling for any apology is more muddled thinking and weakness from republican't politicians.

Negative. If he doesn't apologize, he's an a-hole. If he does, he's weak AND a liar.

SOTG
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't this mean that Kerry now recognizes that "IT's THE SBVT that are attacking him and NOT Bush"?!!!!

VERY INTERESTING!!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.T. Phone Home!

Truly, utterly, fantasically, unbelievable.

This man is absolutely mentally challenged. He just doesn't get it! There is real pathology here.

-----------------------------------

From http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc98.htm

Dem presidential hopeful John Kerry personally phoned anti-Kerry swift boat vets, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Kerry reached out to Robert "Friar Tuck" Brant Cdr., USN (RET) Sunday night, just hours after former Sen. Bob Dole publicly challenged Kerry to apologize to veterans.

Brant was skipper of the #96 and # 36 boat and spent time with Kerry in An Thoi. Kerry and Brant slept in the same quarters, and Brant used to put Kerry back to bed at night when Kerry was sleepwalking.

Brant received a call from Kerry at his home in Virginia while he was watching the Olympics on TV.

The call lasted 10 minutes, sources tell DRUDGE.

KERRY: "Why are all these swift boat guys opposed to me?"

DUH..................

BRANT: "You should know what you said when you came back, the impact it had on the young sailors and how it was disrespectful of our guys that were killed over there." [Brant had two men killed in battle.]

KERRY: "When we dedicated swift boat one in '92, I said to all the swift guys that I wasn't talking about the swifties, I was talking about all the rest of the veterans."

DUH...failing to defame 250 out of 2,000,000 isn't so bad!

Kerry then asked if he could meet Brant ["You were one of the best"] -- man to man -- face to face.

Brant declined the invite, explaining that Kerry was obviously not prepared to correct the record on exactly what happened during Vietnam and what happened when Kerry came back

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of respectful democrats, Liberman, Zel Miller , Ed Koch for example (btw has anyone read his article on why he is voting for George Bush?). http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0804/koch_turncoat.php3

Its not the respectable dems fault they have so many left wing fanatics in their party.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why do they hate me daddy???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Maybe because you have spent the last 35 years promoting yourself with lies upon lies on the reputations of honorable men. Gee, that would do it for me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a maroon! Rolling Eyes

Hey, I thought President Bush was supposed to be the "stupic" one...right?

Truth is Beauty
mjanay
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you gys are seeing the full picture here.

I think this could potentially be VERY bad for SBVT.

From what I see so far, Brant didn't accuse Kerry of lying. He said "You should know what you said when you came back, the impact it had on the young sailors and how it was disrespectful of our guys that were killed over there."

Kerry will spin this to say that the SBVT are bitter over him being "Disrespectful".

He's going to use Brant's quotes against the SBVT.

This could be very damaging.
ccwebb
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Kerry is disgusting Reply with quote

Up to now he has been trying to sell the lie that he was good, brave and noble while everyone else serving in Vietnam was a war criminal.

It is so disgusting to hear that now he is trying to say that he did not mean the swifties so that apparently means everyone other vet was a war criminal.

Please swifties - do not fall for his disingenuous behavior - he is only trying to save his own skin.

Charlie
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfnk_blows wrote:
KERRY: "When we dedicated swift boat one in '92, I said to all the swift guys that I wasn't talking about the swifties, I was talking about all the rest of the veterans."

WHAT A JOKE.
That comment is just reprehensible.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have yet to see one Drudge report 'exc;lusive" turn out to be true. Bush was supposed to go to the olympics, Bush was supposed to call on a national sales tax and dismantle the IRS but neither has happened yet. I doubt this story comes to anything. Unless they have it taped.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone have O'Neill phone Brandt immediately and have a discussion with him. Need to make sure this is not spun to where the discussion is only about after Vietnam and giving Kerry a way out with an apology.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: