SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry does not support the military or the VA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: to H3digital: Reply with quote

I'd be happy to tell you about how well the economy is working. Soon after the 9/11 attacks, businesses all over the land were going belly-up amid fears of fiscal disaster. It is amazing to me to see that business has bounced back from this and it growing stronger all the time.

Personally, we bought a business that had struggled dearly since 9/11 and just could not shoulder the burden of the loss of business in the post 9/11 days. We've since seen a resurgence in orders, in fact, we're in the process of investigating a second shift to cover all the work we've had come our way.

This of course means more jobs. We expect to employ another 10 to 12 employees on this shift. A small amount in the grand scheme of things, but it has been echoed by all of our accounts. They are warning us to be prepared to do record business.

This just proves that business in the United States has the confidence that the current action and leadership will prevent further catastrophies. You can argue all you want about the fighting of a war on terror, but it has greatly comforted those who are looking to spend big money on tooling up and so on.

So while you're taking the time of a lawmaker to get help on your compensation claim, I'm manufacturing new parts for the railroad and construction industries and hiring new workers.

(Aside) Although I might be interested in cheyne's (sic) daughter, I really don't think this is the place to fish for dates for yourself. Try a yahoo chat room, you're likely to find people of your ilk and plenty of women of your caliber there.

As to this: "Also he won't cut the budget by 910 million by 2006." Do you mean to tell me he intends to INCREASE it by 910 million by 2006? Funny, I'd have thought you're okay with a budget cut by 2006. At some point H3digital, we have to consider lowering that monster. I mean, a billion there, a billion here and pretty soon you're talking some pretty big money.

Good luck tough guy
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
actually Jn your wrong, bush was not elected, he was appointed by a supreame court. Bush also lost the majority vote in 2000 too. just open your minds a little. It's not hard. Kind of like prancing on an aircraft carrier for 20 minutes for a photo op.

the U.S. Supreme Court only acted to prevent the Florida Supreme Court from attempting to rewrite the rules after the election to try to find a way to give Florida to Gore.

Bush carried 49 of the 50 states by 1 million votes. Gore carried New York by 1.5 million. They split the states of Texas and California with each getting about the same popular vote margin.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: that's obsurd Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
Guys Kerry does support us.

Actions speak louder than words. Kerry's voting record clearly indicates the opposite of what you claim.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: H3 Reply with quote

H3:

If you really had any facts accurate, you might actually be someone worth debating.

The good thing about this bulletin board is that the more we hear from you; the more you sound like a lunatic. But then you know that already.
Only a delusional fake, phony and fraud like you thinks he actually writes the truth.

But, unfortunately, you can't handle the truth.

PS: the history books now show that Gore lost the 2000 election. And, after his most recent appearances, the history books will also show that Gore is a certifiable looney tune.
AZVet61
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Kerry does not suport vets or the military Reply with quote

I wrote directly to H3digital. I said while he has every right to be here, the swiftvets site was created to further the purposes of discussing Kerry's actions in Vietnam and his accusations against those who served in Vietnam upon his return and for asking John Kerry to sign DD Form 180 and thereby let Americans judge whether his war wounds in Vietnam supported his early exit from Vietnam. H3 doesn't want to discuss those purposes--he wants to compare Bush to Kerry--something which the swiftvets said they were not doing. I wonder if H3 has even viewed/listened to the press conference site--which the Kerryites hacked and linked to Kerry's campaign site, until it was restored. I suggested that if H3 can't discuss these issues, he should politely depart the premises. Certainly, if he said some of his stuff to other vets, "soldier to soldier" as he said Kerry did, he might be required to depart the premises in quite a different manner.
acbuilder2002
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a retired , disabled vet , I have been using the V.A. Hosp. since 1973 and the service just gets better each year. There will always be whiners and malcontents who just don't think the attention that the V.A. gives is adequate. Remember their (V.A.) appropriations, are recommended and passed by congress no matter who is the president.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
actually Jn your wrong, bush was not elected, he was appointed by a supreame court. Bush also lost the majority vote in 2000 too. just open your minds a little. It's not hard. Kind of like prancing on an aircraft carrier for 20 minutes for a photo op.

h3digital wrote:
smart man lew, i'm referring to the national vote, sorry most of yous can't expand your minds that far.

When you don't know what you're talking about, but you insist on speaking anyway, you do great damage to your credibility.

Go back to ** and tell them you blew it, and they have to send another troll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: