SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FBI Files Show Kerry Met With Communists More Than Once
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
BrianC wrote:

I couldn't care less about delving into your ideas and opinions of the meaning of the word "proof". (Why is it that liberals, when they have no answer to a direct accusation, resort to defining and re-defining words whose meanings are generally accepted? You know, like the meaning of "medals". No - wait - that's "ribbons". Or is it)?

Because they like to do the following:

Argument by Bizarre Definition
Example: He's not a criminal. He just does things that are against the law.

Scott Adams' thought-disorder rules about irrational people explain much of what comes from the Left. See http://www.megat.co.uk/wrong/

FDL

In that definition - are you quoting or is that just something that you made up?

I did used to have some difference with some of my drug dealing peers.
Sometimes we would have difference over trading for stolen things or dealing in stolen things.
I have made remark "I may be criminal but I am honest."
Went right over the bozo's heads. I had to explain "We are violating the law, you #$%&!. By definition that is criminal. The rightness or wrongness of the law is one issue. Taking people stuff away from them is a whole another issue.

Well, there was not a one of the stupid ******** who seemed to have a clue where I was coming from.
But they had a predisposition to justify stealing other folks stuff.
I did accept a few stolen things in trade or as "gift". It was stuff that I was able to track owner and take the loss getting it back to them. - someone who had inscription in a gold ring thought I was nuts - he had sold the thing way many years ago. - LOL - gotta wonder how many times that ring changed hands in return for some drugs before it came to the cops stealing it from me.

Lotta irony in thing related to that story. But understanding any of it seemed to be beyond the conceptual ability of any of the cretins I dealt with back then.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:
BrianC wrote:

I couldn't care less about delving into your ideas and opinions of the meaning of the word "proof". (Why is it that liberals, when they have no answer to a direct accusation, resort to defining and re-defining words whose meanings are generally accepted? You know, like the meaning of "medals". No - wait - that's "ribbons". Or is it)?

Because they like to do the following:

Argument by Bizarre Definition
Example: He's not a criminal. He just does things that are against the law.

Scott Adams' thought-disorder rules about irrational people explain much of what comes from the Left. See http://www.megat.co.uk/wrong/

FDL

Great Site FDL. Thanks for the lead!
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:

You say he lied. Other reports say that he did not lie.

Lied or didn't lie is immaterial. He met with enemies of the United States. He violated the law and committed treason.
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig wrote:

Quote:
Cool. What is the standard of proof when attacking Kerry?

The standard of proof is his own words, as recorded on film, audio tape and by the Congressional Record on 4/22/71.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: His own words and actions condemn him ... Reply with quote

How's this for a standard of proof? Of course, it could be that Kerry had no say in the cover photo of a book with his name on it - see it, above the filth? If that were true, of course, he could always apologize .....

Semper Fi!
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game, set, match.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not difficult to see what Kerry talked about in the Paris meetings with the VC.

He began spouting the Communist propaganda as soon as he returned.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump! Wink
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worthy of another bump .... Wink
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: