SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you really like Bush or just hate Kerry?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BK,

You're really wound up tonight man. Totally on point if a little inflamatory re the Kintonistas! Post a copy at "home" Great Post Bro.

ASPB
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you really like Bush or just hate Kerry?

Take out the "just" in your question and I'll answer that the two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

I don't agree with everything the President does.

But, he's prosecuting this war on terror with courage, conviction and vision.

To me, that is the most important factor in this election - our national safety and defense.

I could have supported a President Lieberman, but the Dems threw him under the bus. Not charismatic enough. Or maybe they didn't understand that he was truly the only viable candidate against this President. Maybe because he's Jewish. The Democratic party has a well-established and documented history of bigotry, so who knows?

In addition to "really liking" President Bush, I detest John F'n Kerry.

He has no honor, no integrity, no backbone - he's wanted to be President since he was a very young man and who knows how many people he has stepped on or stabbed in the back on the road he has taken to get to the nomination.

Unlike John Kerry, President Bush loves this country more than he is attached to his own political aspirations and is fighting to protect us all.

Bush / Cheney '04!!!!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: I respect Bush & have a destain for Kerry Reply with quote

The democratic party has insulted all veterans by nominating Kerry. It shows us how removed from reality the democratic party has become.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Bush is a honorable man. I respect and admire him greatly. I do not expect him to be perfect, nor do I expect our military to be perfect. I expect them to do their jobs to the best of their ability. I still believe we will find weapons of WMD either buried in Iraq or moved to Syria. If my husband is call up from his inactive reserve status I would understand why he needed to go. I would support him 1000 times over and I would wait and prayed that he would come home safely. And if by chance he would end up paying the ultimate sacrifice, it would bring me to my knees as I have married a wonderful man, but I would also understand why it happened and would feel no bitterness towards George W. Bush. If my country asked me to defend her I would without a doubt. It is more important at this point in time to ensure that we keep our borders safe, we keep our skies safe. It is imporant to protect one another and not be delayed by circumstances beyond our control. It is important to win the war on terror. This war has only replaced the threat of nuclear war. This way may be worse. The muslin's kill for their Allah....they do not have any respect of life. Most muslims are brainwashed and havn't a clue to is right to wrong at this point in time. the radical terrorist have been give free reign in the middle east since all their anger was against us...but yet it is starting to turn and maybe they will join forces to defeat these evil people so live can go on. Only time will tell.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Subject Reply with quote

I don't mind saying it. I HATE KERRY with a passion. He's a liar,a traitor,and UNFIT to shine the boots of any vet or those serving today. Evil or Very Mad
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine's wife...I think most of us vets feel the same way. I may not always agree with George W. Bush, but he is the better man. No doubt about it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shouldn't be lost on anyone that the dominant pro-Kerry mantra consists, primarily, of the remarkable revelation that he's not George Bush. His support is a mile wide and an inch deep despite running almost virtually unchallenged in terms of meaningful media scrutiny during the Democratic primary season...

...and his opposition has barely stepped up to the plate.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion G.W. has yet to begin to fight, he is waiting a little longer. He will hit him hard, fast, and strong. Kind of a shock and awe I believe. He is giving Kerry a length of rope to hang himself with, and I might say Kerry is doing a fine job. I can't wait til the debates. Bush blew Gore away and Kerry is an easier target than he was. I would like to see a debate on the military, but I suspect that topic will be avoided by Kerry and he will vow out if it is. Wouldn't want 1971 to come up now would he? I suspect that Bush will air clips from his protest day's in the last day's leading up to the election and get our point out. Semper Fi.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you are right. I saw the polls yesterday where Kerry was ahead and I was wondering what the hell is up with that???? I just do not get it! I am so anti-Kerry! I keep thining that President Reagan was behind and ended up taking 48 states. I just hope that the rest of this county wakes up.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll's are biased media propaganda, they always have been. They always give the left the advantage. The only poll that matters are the exit polls on the big day when I toast my CIC with a big Margarita, G.W. Bush. Semper Fi.
MarineBrat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:
Both
As long as I'm on a tangent, y'all might think I'm crazy (er) -- but I'd like to see Cheney announce that he wishes to retire for "Health" reasons, and for President Bush to run with Condaleza Rice. I would like to see him win -- and then in 2008 for Rice to become the first woman and black President. Not only do I trust her and think she'd make a good President -- but it would kill Hitlery to not be the frirst women President and to lose to a black woman (based on her published comments about blacks in the past). Of all the women qualified to be President (black or white) -- I can't think of one I rather see than Rice. A woman will someday soon be President -- please don't let it be Hitlery. Someday there will be a first black President -- would you rather it be Rice or Je$$ee Jacka$$?

President Bush, Cheney, Gillespie -- are you listening to me?

I must say, this is an intriguing idea. Dr. Condoleezza Rice is possibly the first black politician I would support as CIC (and perhaps the first woman too), but I had never thought of the idea until you mentioned it. I guess that technically she's not really a politician, is she? Another plus! Smile

I don't see Dick Cheney standing down this next term though, unless it truly is a matter of health. I can say that I don't believe he'll ever be elected president, even if he runs agains Hilary Clinton in 2008.

MarineBrat
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Bush or Kerry Reply with quote

I suppose I could say that I like Bush and hate Kerry, but hate is such a strong word.
I will vote FOR Bush rather than AGAINST Kerry. As a VN vet I could easily vote against Kerry but I will feel better about voting for the man that is best for the job.
Having 9/11 dumped in your lap would have been tough on any experienced president at the end of his second term, but for a new president it was an unbelievable challenge. Bush rallied back and met the challenge as well as could be expected. When the American people wanted blood Bush said that a war on terrorism would be a long one.
Kerry, on the other hand reminds me of a defense attorney that plea bargains rather than going into court and fighting for his client.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Subject Reply with quote

According to Fox News,the L.A. Times,admitted that it polled 13% more Liberal leaning voters. Take heart! They ALL poll the SAME people,between 1,000 and 2,000 "voters".
Jeremy Eaton
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Poll's are biased media propaganda, they always have been. They always give the left the advantage. The only poll that matters are the exit polls on the big day when I toast my CIC with a big Margarita, G.W. Bush. Semper Fi.

Just a sincere question:
Who do you think biases the polls and for what reasons?
ROWELG
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Biased Polls Reply with quote

Polls are statistical sampling. They are biased by the questions asked, the choice of words used to phrase it, who are asked, time of day, and how they are asked (mail, in person at a mall, phone, internet).

Not all have telephones. Not all read newspapers. Not all are home during the work day even if they do have telephones. Do the poll in mid morning and you will likely find more welfare and retired seniors, than self determined conservatives. Few conservatives are home during the day.

If you want a liberal result, conduct the poll in those handful of area codes highly liberal, like LA County in California, or Dade County Florida, or Cook County Illlinois, etc etc. If I want a conservative result, go to the internet, to computer users, to those you can catch at work during the workd day.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: