SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bring it on, John (by Ollie North)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% Service Connected wrote:
Quote:
Let us not forget that O'l Ollie North was indicted and convicted in Congressional investigations of Iran Contra for shredding and conspiring to destroy evidence.

Congress does not indict or convict anyone of anything. Those are judicial functions. Get your facts and your elementary school civics straight and someone might take your opinions seriously.
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us not forget that O'l Ollie North was indicted and convicted in Congressional investigations of Iran Contra for shredding and conspiring to destroy evidence.

Good Ol' Ollie . . . Not a war criminal exactly, but criminal all the same.

Perhaps, a bit of fact finding on your part would make your comments less inane.

But if I have my druthers... let's just say he did destroy evidence.... I will take someone who destroys evidence, instead of another who destroys fellow veterans.

Let's not forget, that Kerry came back and:

Threw his medals away (or did he, or were they his ... but I guess now they are important as they are on his wall)

Betrayed his fellow servicemen with testimonies, that to this day he is unable to prove. These testimonies were used to torture our POW's. He betrayed his fellow servicemen.

Met secretly in Paris with the Vietcong and is currently one of the admired for his contribution to their cause.

Attended a meeting that was discussion assasinating Senators all the while denying that he was there.

Should I go on... I haven't even gotten to his Senate record... I am just working on a couple of years of his return from Vietnam. Nor did I cover his "tour of duty" but that is in question too.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: 1971 Reply with quote

In 1971, Kerry trashed me (VN 69-70, Air Force Pilot), my brother (VN 66-67, 67-68 101st Airborne) and the rest of us.

Now, it's our turn.

And it's working!!!
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned, Kerry could appologize, but I would not accept. To truly forgive, one must forget. I will never forget what any of those of Kerry's ilk said while we were taking real action to end the war and bring the POWs home, including Fonda. Be a man, live with your dicisions, John.

Big Al
Mattm
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Ol' Ollie . . . Not a war criminal exactly, but criminal all the same.

Hmm, lying to a bunch of pro-commie/castro congressmen who were trying to stop the US from helping the Freedom Fighters (who succeeded)with money we made from selling incompatible parts and defective weapons to Iran to free American hostages in the Mid-East makes him a criminal? I sure most Americans would do the same but very few would ever do what John Faking Kerry did.

Are you an American or a Democrat?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: