SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOX News Shep Smith
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shep ( wide set eyes like a frog ) is a silly person.

He once said that NASA was witholding the real reason why
the Mars Rovers were having problems. Tried to infer that
Martians were the cause. I asked my Wife if she thought he was
being serious and he said it again with conviction.

I don't think he believes the US landed on the Moon.

But he does believe in "mole" men.

Cookoo cookooo
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Good-bye Shep and Bill O'Reilly Reply with quote

EODARMY wrote:

PS. Here's his email buddies: foxreport@foxnews.com

Thanks, here's my post to him.

Date: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:29:37 PM America/Phoenix
To: foxreport@foxnews.com
Cc: ailes@foxnews.com
Subject: Not objective

Earlier today, on Studio B, Shep said that the swift boat vets claims had been proved to be lies by naval records. That's a claim that cannot be substantiated, making Shepard Smith the liar. Consider that the Kerry folks have admitted that Kerry was not in Cambodia on Christmas 1968, and that Kerry has not had anybody to support that claim, ever. Then consider that the Kerry folks have admitted that his first Purple Heart was not deserved, because his wound was self inflicted. Consider that there has been no official naval document to support Kerry, and that a retired Admiral says Kerry is lying about the incident. Consider that out of 300 swift boat veterans 254 are united in an effort to discredit a proven liar, John F Kerry. Consider that Kerry has claimed a V for valor awarded with his Silver Star, in spite of the fact that the Navy has NEVER issued a V along with a Silver Star.

Kerry can put a stop to all of this by signing a form 180, thus releasing ALL of his military records. Then it would be clear to all who is lying.

As for fair and balanced, your remarks were anything but. If you have evidence that the Swiftees are lying, then present it. Put up, or shut up Shep.

Carl Stone
Mesa, Az

PS Sorry about using this address, but the Fox web site was malfunctioning, so I couldn't get the Studio B email address.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the reply I got.

Date: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:45:52 PM America/Phoenix
To: "Carl Stone"
Subject: RE: Not objective

That's not what Smith said.
He said much of the documentary evidence suggests parts of the swift boat ads were inaccurate.
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Zinfella--you actually received a reply??? Amazing! I must be doing something wrong, for no one ever answers Laughing
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: re apology Reply with quote

can anyonee if the vets have accepted his apology this morning, and if so are they going to now support him, I know its been hard, if this apology is accepted then kerry has won again over the vets and sad thing is he will probably be the next CinC. Ifeel sad for all of us.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie,

What apology? I sure didn't hear anything remotely resembling an apology from Kerry this morning.

Truth is Beauty
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orin Hatch just came out for vets on fox.... said what kerry said was dispicable and he didn't blame vets for bding mad....

also, while fox keeps (and cnn etc) saying kerry campaign having shake up.... just had on screen that he has new press secretary... earlier Estrich was on Dayside and said there was no 'shake up' they are just adding people to help in the next 2 months.... oh yes, Susan I believe that! th ink I'll email Linda Vester....

and to zinfella - you're close man, you're close.... I'm in Queen Creek!
works4me
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know when a senator comes out and says Kerry is a bona fide liar phony, coward and does not belong in the senate.
It's nice that Orin comes and and says the safe things but the day one comes out and says a war hero he aint. Then it will be over.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Kerry campaign shakeup would have about as much effect as rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic....and the story was badly mismanaged (again!) by the Kerry camp.

Truth is Beauty
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "baby Killer " stuff is real irritating to me. My Dad went into Vietnam in 67 with the 1st Marines Div. During his tour he had tried to adopt a 12 yr. old boy that was very ill. He wanted to send him back to the US for Medical treatment but the boy died before the paperwork was completed. My Dad has a hard time talking about that. He just says "I really liked that kid."

zinfella & stevie , we're all close. I'm in Mesa.
krbays
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: FOX News Shep Smith Reply with quote

I would take Shep Smith anyday over msnbc, abc, cnn or anyonther.... Atleast when libs say Fox is a conservative station we can say fox has shep....

And im sorry but if i seen half the reporters from msnbc i prolly wouldn't do the right thing....
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped him an e-mail too. I won't watch him anymore. Used to like him. Knowing someone is a mouthy little tic-turd fixed that malfuction in my thinking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: