SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shake up of Kerry team...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another look inside at the Kerry campaign.

Staff: Phone call sir.
Kerry: I'm busy, we have to get things shaking here.
Staff: It's George sir.
Kerry: You tell that slimely weasel to stop those swift boat ads.
Staff: Uh,. . . . . . sir that's George Soros.
Kerry: Oh. (takes phone) Good evening sir
Phone: Wawawawawa
Kerry: YES sir and I appreciate your continued support.
Phone: Wawawawawawa.
Kerry: Do I know how many millions you have given? Uh yes sir.
Phone: Wawawawawawa
Kerry: The swift boats? They spent about $500,000.
Phone: WAWAWAWAWAWAWA
Kerry: Yes, I heard you sir. I know how much you want to be ambassador to France.
Phone: Wawawawawawawa
Kerry: Yes Sir, our rapid response team has already pulled 2 of the purple hearts, the combat "V", and we have fully denied the Christmas in Cambodia story and next week we will have a book signing party for my 1971 ....................
Phone: Click zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kerry: Hello George? Hello? (tap, tap, tap) George. Ummmmp, (looking at staff) Yes George thank you for the encouragement. I won't let you down. I'll let you know how it goes. Bye
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's lousy leadership shows again.

He supposedly insisted, over the objections of all his staff, that the lawyers send all those cease and desist letters to the TV stations to try to force them not to show the SwiftVets ads. Now, when that has backfired, he fires the staff.

I'm not sure that changing a few people would matter anyway, when you hear about how HUGE Kerry's campaign staff is. He has committees for everything. He's running his campaign the same way he would run the government....slow to react...paralyzed by too much bureaucracy.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear John Kerry,

I hope you enjoyed Zell Miller's speech as much as we did. I'm just sitting here having a little discussion with the supporters of the SVFT and we are all wondering how you are doing tonight. We think you might need to take a little Pepto-Bismal before you retire. Oh, and may we say,"sweet dreams" John-boy.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are going to need TWO shake-ups;

one for each Kerry!

Wink Smile
ontheright
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Over and over and over, this is a guy who doesn't take personal responsibility for anything.

I have never known a liberal who takes personal responsibility for anything they do or say. They don't believe in such nonsense. It's always someone else's fault.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Shake up of Kerry team... Reply with quote

Your article clearly points out the dangers the swift boat veterans for truth face now. I recall reading that Kerry had already arranged for investigation and smear of the key members of the swift boat veterans for truth - those that speak out against Kerry, for example Admiral Zumwalt's son had his divorce and credit card records opened to find issues, let's not forget Kerry attempted to have the freedom of speech denied to the swift boat veterans by not justing calling on the media, publisher and President but threatening them through his corp of lawyers. Kerry will even lie to discredit the veterans and to downplay the issues raised. He will seek other veterans to falsely report to benefit Kerry. As we know Kerry still refuses to release his medical and military records while his wife refuses to release her financial records. One should never underestimate the Clinton team that is now running the Kerry campaign if they killed K. Wiley's cat what is next? The dirty bag of tricks used by the Clinton/Kerry group should be in a documentary video so the American public knows before the election what they have committed. Kerry has left a trail of deceit and deception and I do not buy that he had youthful indiscretion back in the 1970s which is just another spin to downplay his acts, Kerry never never thought that a small group of veterans could become the dominant force to place his presidental campaign on a train collision. It is refreshing to know that grass roots democracy can work in the US despite this oppresive force to elect Kerry as the next president.

JK
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question America needs to ask itself is "Why do you need a response team if you are telling the truth?"

The answer is as obvious as the reason for Kerry's refusal to release his full military files.
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things aren't going well at the Kerry campaign.

Kerry: (clearing throat) I served in Vietnam for 2 tours.............
Staff: John , will you please shut that up. There's not a voter in the country that doesn't know that.
Kerry: What should I talk about, my record in congress?
Staff: Uh no...........
Kerry: I'll tell everyone about how I came home from Vietnam and .....
Staff: Uh,. . no again sir.
Kerry: What should I talk about. I know, (deepens voice) We are going to create 1.5 million new jobs and . . . . .
Staff: Uh Sir. . .Sir there's rumors flying around. We're thinking about a new CIC.
Kerry: To direct my campaign?
Staff: Uh no sir. Replace you
Kerry: ME!!!!. This is my destiny
Ring Ring Ring
Kerry: Who could that be?
Staff: It's for you sir.
(Raspy voice that sounds like he's never exhaled) Joohnn
Kerry: Is that you Bill?
Bill: John this is your phone call.
Kerry: What phone callis that sir?
Bill: The same call I made to Torricelli.
Kerry: What are you saying Bill?
Bill: It's like this John, We're all wild about you man, but the numbers came out today.. mmmm not good.
Kerry: Sir my rapid response team is on that already and we are sending out a crew now to slime everyone who particapated in the poll.
Bill: You're not hearing me John, look Taresa's in the hospital again and you need to be by her side. Call a press conference and do the right thing.
Kerry: The right thing?
Bill: I'll call Edwards and tell him the news. With a little practice he'll sound and look like me Plus I got to find somebody dumber than Gore to ride shotgun with him.
Kerry: Sir I have to stand on my principals.
Bill: I'll give you that John. But compared to you the pundits all say that I have principals now. Call a press conference for 10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: