SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Estrich Attacks--They're getting Down and Dirty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one of the worst pictures I have ever seen.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half truths means they are admitting some of charges are true.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm mad as Zell, and I'm not going to take it any more!

Hat Tip to arymann!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An open letter to Susan Estrich,

Dear Susan,

Just a reminder of the email I sent you earlier this year asking you to consider changing party affiliations. If you will recall I mentioned that it was a shame that you would continue year after year to waste your considerable energy on a lost causw...the democratic party. Alas, here we are again. You are yelping and hollering about "lies, smear tactics, yada, yada, yada."

Now Susan, you know full well that what the RNC says is absolutely the truth. As a lawyer, know the importance of honesty. I just cannot for the life of me understand why you continue to waste yourself mixing with a bunch of lying losers and hopeless hacks. The offer still stands. Just bring your party affiliation card, publicly acknowledge that you are through with the Democratic party and say to yourself 100 times, Kerry is a loser, Kerry is a loser, Kerry is a loser.

Now, that's a good girl. See it's not difficult. Even someone with your lofty education can be rehabilitated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Nomorelies on Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And besides, you don't want to hang around sophomoric losers anymore do you?
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift boat assassins, huh? Personally, I'll take that as a compliment, considering who the target is. Very Happy
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...Swift Boat assassins...

I wonder if the Swiftees switched meeting locations several times like Kerry and the VVAW in Kansas City to preclude the FBI from witnessing their "assassination" vote.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They are frustrated, mostly at the Kerry campaign, for naively believing that just because all the newspapers and news organizations that investigated the charges of the Swift Boat assassins found them to be full of lies and half-truths, they wouldn't take their toll. The word on the street is that Kerry himself was ready to fire back the day the story broke, but that his campaign, believing the charges would blow over if they ignored them, counseled restraint.

Susan Estrich isn't a koolaid drinker.....she mainlines it!

Zell Miller
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the rest of this article is any indication, the Dems are really going to get down into the dirt now. The vitriolic lies she tells about Kerry/Edwards opponents are beyond the pale.

Go SwiftVets! Go Zell!

I'm mad as Zell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a pity campain. They can't stand the truth. Once the light comes on the cockroaches scramble. They are self destructing and they know it. They picked the wrong guy and they have no-where to turn.

Keep it up, guys.

Steve Christensen
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty sad that Susan Estrogen can only think of dirty tricks for her candidate to win the election. Although not surprising. what about the issues Susan?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just grabbed this from a HughHewitt.com link...

Quote:
Continuous commentary from
The American Prospect Online
Wednesday, September 1, 2004

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, 7:00 P.M.: A friend of mine tracked me down a little while ago to relate a dream. He was walking through a big office that he realized was the headquarters of the Kerry campaign. He saw a door marked "Campaign Manager" and entered, to see Kerry campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill, appropriately enough, sitting behind the desk. As he drew nearer, however, the woman suddenly ripped off her Cahill mask, behind which was ... Susan Estrich, Michael Dukakis' campaign manager! At that point, he woke up screaming.
--Harold Meyerson

Posted by jdubner at 07:13 PM

http://www.prospect.org/weblog/archives/2004/09/index.html#003836
corbe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: The Smears Will Be More Than Many Of Us Can Bear.....Be Prep Reply with quote

Be prepared, Bush-backers, because there is another tidal wave coming. As is evident by recent news, the smear campaign by the Democrats is about to restart. This time, they aren't going to come up for air.

Once again, Larry Flint (and Kitty Kelly) is/are claiming that Bush paid for an abortion. Every election cycle this gets presented as breaking news; expect no different this time. I have seen Flint get more air time in five years for this frivolous charge than the entire Swift Boat squad has gotten for a #1 best-selling book.

Once again, they are claiming Bush was a serial cocaine user. Once again, they are claiming that the White House electees spend their days drunk. Once again, they are claiming that Bush and Cheney were compulsive drunk drivers. Once again, they are claiming that Bush used family influence to get out of Vietnam service.

Unfortunately, once again, the accusers will get more than their share of air time; and once again, the media will give them carte blanch.

I mention this because we must have the same resolve as the President; we need to respond quickly with the truth and hold strong when it is our nature to get distressed. I myself face the final 60 days or so of the election with a worried heart and a lot of doubt. I know that every single bit of positive news is going to have to be purchased with a mere 75 million dollars, while every day billions of dollars of Bush-bashing will air for free on morning shows, the evening news, and almost all of the written press.

Bush still has an uphill climb that will last until the first Tuesday in November. The convention was a much-needed spark for Bushies who've been almost obsessively watching the polls in the hopes of seeing Bush finally pull ahead. I know, I'm one of them. But never, ever underestimate the power of a determined press; they can even turn 26+ year-old drunk driving citations into breaking news with a snap of their collective fingers. With enough saturation, they can make a difference on Election Day; and Lord knows they will if they can. Just check out the 2000 results.

The battle is, in reality, just beginning to climax. For those who think that the Democrats have hit Bush with everything they have and are out of ammunition, just watch how fast they reload. A new barrage of books is about to hit; all of the authors will get softball interviews, free publicity, and more air time than they can commit to. A new round of accusations will be fired, and the onus will be on the Bush camp to disprove every single one of them, no matter how wild the accusations are.

Fahrenheit 9/11 will be untraditionally early to DVD, coming out just before the election in the hopes of making last-minute converts. You can bet your first-born child that the release of this movie to rental stores will be the headlining story of many a newscast. If you think the movie got free press before, just wait until it hits the shelves at Blockbuster.

In the coming weeks, we all need to be prepared. We need to get it into our hearts and minds right now that this is going to be a rough two months. We are going to be carpet-bombed with ex-mayors claiming Bush dodged Vietnam, authors claiming Bush helped kill an unborn child, friends of friends of friends of the Bush family swearing to the most vicious of accusations against the President, and an October surprise that we don't even know about yet. It's coming, my friends, it's coming.

We need to be ready. The last two months of this campaign is not for the faint-hearted or for girly-men. We are going to be disgusted at the smears of George W. Bush, and even more disgusted with the way the press lauds the smearers. None of them, not Flint, not Kelly, not a certain ex-mayor and Democratic partisan, are going to have their credibility challenged. They will get their say, and they will get a free pass.

The Media Research Center is going to be working overtime in the next two months. I predict they won't even have time to cover everything that needs to be covered. The mainstream press has, for the first time in a long time, begun to understand that Bush might actually win this election. If you think they've been partisan before, you ain't seen nothing yet. As we've seen with Chris Matthews, et al, the non-partisan disguises (bad ones at that) are coming off -- there simply isn't time anymore to pretend they aren't openly rooting for Kerry; they'll put the costume back on after they get rid of Bush.

Be ready, my friends, be ready. It isn't downhill from here, and Bush's reelection isn't guaranteed. We need to redouble our efforts and strengthen our resolve. Perhaps I'm preaching to myself as well as everyone who reads this; but hey, whatever it takes to get as many people ready for the bullets that are about to fly in Bush's direction, I'll do it.

I am cautiously optimistic, and I think that is a good thing. Let's not get caught with out pants down. We haven't seen all of the Democrats' cards just yet, regardless what anyone says. Be ready and be strong. A lot can and will happen in two months. I cannot emphasize enough that there is nothing the Democrats will not do to bring down Bush. That fact alone should keep us on guard.

Be ready, my friends, because the smears are coming again. They will resurrect old ones, and they will bring news ones. Don't despair, and don't let me despair!!!
MOCitizenForTruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one cannot stand Susan Estrich. Not only does she keep repeating her conclusion that service in the National Guard is is the same as dodging the draft. Over and Over and Over I've heard that and it is insulting to everyone in the reserves, the guard and their families. But, she is now trying to act so "shocked" and "appalled" by what she calls the viscious attacks against poor John Kerry. As if he didn't invite them and if he didn't FIRST attack ALL of his fellow vets. In her mind Kerry is the only one to be believed because he is such a "hero" (yeah right)... so what does that make all of you? She is such a hypocrit it makes me sick!

Just remember she helped run the campaign for Michael Dukukais. That should give you an idea of just how much of a left wing extremist she is. She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face. I wish it would Laughing

You all keep up the great work! I am so proud of you and what you stand for. Truth and Honor!
learjet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a Joke they've already thrown everything the could at Bush.

Here's a partial list:

-concocted the war in Texas for political gain
-Abu Ghirab under new management, that's right Bush's
-Nazi
-Fascist
-Homophobe
-Liar (but when Kerry makes the same decision with the same intelligence he's a "victim of bad intellegence")
-Halliburton
-Bush lied thousands died
-Selected not elected
-Cowboy
-Traitor
-Evil Capitalist
-Fundamentalist Christian (this would be a complement to me)
-Wacko
-Psyco
-Sociopath
-Draft dodger
-War dodger
-AWOL

What the heck are they going to do that could be worse than they've already tried? Are they going to call his mom a whore?

Well that's my $.02 think I'll go and beat my dog now... Along with the rest of the angry white males.
Desert Storm Vet
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: