SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new Kerry Combat incident?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
How many spot reports can we find where Kerry evacuated wounded that required him to leave his boat and medevac people out?

There is only one that I am aware of. That was the 13 Mar 69 incident, but you won't find anything in his SPOT Reports about leaving his boat to conduct Medivacs.

- instigator
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:

So, I was two pages away from joining the Army -- because they'll take anybody Cool
- instigator

That is why when I joined the Army I made sure I volunteered twice, once to join the second to be a Paratrooper. If you realy want t get away from the "everybody's" it is the way to go. Of course if you really like that life Rangers or SF is a better route. The weeding out process can be pretty intense.
Thanks for the further info and details, good to have the background information rather than to just yell, "Kerry Lied!!"
Facts are your friend!
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
NavyChief wrote:

So, I was two pages away from joining the Army -- because they'll take anybody Cool
- instigator

That is why when I joined the Army I made sure I volunteered twice, once to join the second to be a Paratrooper. If you realy want t get away from the "everybody's" it is the way to go. Of course if you really like that life Rangers or SF is a better route. The weeding out process can be pretty intense.
Thanks for the further info and details, good to have the background information rather than to just yell, "Kerry Lied!!"
Facts are your friend!

Your welcome Cool

I see many have fallen into my trap about my sister services.... bruuahahaha. Actually I love all the services and have worked with all -- good friends in each and every one. I love working Joint Commands because we all bring different talents to the table and get the job done. This holds true for my views on different genders, races, religion and so on... I see the great value added in variety.

- instigator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: