SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can the Navy Not Find "purposeful" Deception?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief-

So in order to obtain those records, does one file another form??

Bureauocracy was never a strong suite for me Wink

I do know that trying to obtain my Grandfather's records (KIA in WWII)
I had to go through a special WWII genealogist who was able to find other Army records for me since most of all WWI and WWII records stored at the National personel Records office were destroyed in that fire..
m_drummond
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ever time i now see a LIE in a AP story I send a e-mail to
<info@ap.org> "

This link didn't work for me - maybe they're getting too many complaints.

I will start emailing the AP, but I've been following a different tact. I've started a file of all the biased and/or inaccurate AP articles. More importantly I complain to my local media sources if they've used the AP source pointing out why its wrong.

Go after the local media - they don't have to use the AP and if enough start dropping them, maybe they'll clean-up their act a little.
________
Yamaha Corporate Artist Affairs History

Last edited by m_drummond on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Navy has to debunk Kerry's medals -- or else their entire system of rewarding medals is worthless.

Furthermore, the Nanvy must debunk Kerry's medals or the medals awarded to all others who actually merited their commendations are also meaningless.

Now days I look at the speciality license plates for Purple Heart, Bronze Star, & Silver Star recipents and wonder how deep their scratches were?

Then I have to catch myself and realize that these people served honorably and do not deserve to be slandered or defamed again because of Kerry's self-serving actions.

My apologizes to the servicemen here who actually deserved their medals and my unending respect and admiration. Thank you.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyBrat wrote:
Chief-

So in order to obtain those records, does one file another form??

Bureauocracy was never a strong suite for me Wink

I do know that trying to obtain my Grandfather's records (KIA in WWII)
I had to go through a special WWII genealogist who was able to find other Army records for me since most of all WWI and WWII records stored at the National personel Records office were destroyed in that fire..

I quickly scanned the SF180 form last night and it appears just signing it once will do the trick. That's a good question, though.

- instigator and now "the tease"
RickInDallas
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we each contacted the DoD's Inspector General and expressed our outrage at Kerry's documented history of fraudulent medal collection - and asked for an investigation.. and hundreds and hundreds of us sent in similar messages -

Well, perhaps they'd get the point and make it a priority. I would think any government bureaucrat would not want to know the spotlight is being focused on his office, and that he could be subjected to criticism for failing to respond to thousands of requests for an inquiry in a timely manner, etc..

Bottom line - it takes 30 seconds to send in a complaint/request and can't hurt. So... please join me in sending in a polite and factual complaint/request for investigation:

http://www.dodig.osd.mil/HOTLINE/fwacompl.htm

Before sending in your complaint, it will likely be helpful to familiarize yourself with Judicial Watch's complaint:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/navykerry.pdf
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm not looking forward to enduring four more years of lying, screeching & whining from the left that Bush "stole" the election by abusing his powers. Their endless lies and disruption have torn this country apart at the very time that we should be pulling together.

EJ,

If Bush wins, nothing his administration says or does will deter the left from it's vitriolic lies and slander. They blindly hate conservatives.

That you should cringe from their disgusting partisan attacks is precisely what they hope to achieve....that we will not have the stomach for a dirty fight.

Let the Navy release it's findings and damn the torpedos from the left.

Like I've said before, confronting the left is like performing an exorcism....it's a messy, nasty business.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the Swift Vets and others here who are Independents and Democrats enlightened any regarding the vitrolic hatred vented against conservatives?
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't personally know any of these people, and the only ones I see are on the raving moonbat web site. Anything I posted there would be deleted in about 2 seconds.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle_rat wrote:

EJ, (snip)That you should cringe from their disgusting partisan attacks is precisely what they hope to achieve....that we will not have the stomach for a dirty fight.

I cringe from NOTHING. I shrink from no fight!

I stand up to these moonbats and asshats that fill my inbox every freakin' day of my life.

I talk back to them on several other forums and expose them for the liars that they are.

I rebut them with facts and every bit of the withering disdain which I feel for them.

But, we are asked not to behave that way on THIS forum, and so I do not.

In honor of the founders of this group, I obey their rules. It is difficult for me to do so at times, but my intent is to promote THEIR message, here, not mine.

There are other forums from which to attack other aspects of this election, but that is not what this forum was intended to provide.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Stars & Stripes Reply with quote

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=24248
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Stars & Stripes Reply with quote

95.143 wrote:
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=24248

Interesting. The article says the Inspector General will review it, but the IG already passed it off the CNO's office. Sounds like they are playing "hot patato". I also like the way they covered their butts by including charges by the Swifties and adding at the bottom, "He was wounded in action and subsequently awarded three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star and a Bronze Star". One of the major contentions is that he wasn't wounded in ACTION.

These guys at Stars and Stripes are loving this stuff, I garrranteee. I have a friend who writes for them. Maybe I'll drop him a line and ask him.

- instigator
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief said:
"The files that are in St Louis are his health and personnel files. The reports are in the Naval Archives, Operational Branch at the Washington Naval Yard, DC. For some reason, someone put a hold on them. Just FYI.."

Ok NavyChief, you got me teased all to hell. Now who in the world could have put a hold on em do ya'll reckon?

Dusty[/quote]
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
NavyChief said:
"The files that are in St Louis are his health and personnel files. The reports are in the Naval Archives, Operational Branch at the Washington Naval Yard, DC. For some reason, someone put a hold on them. Just FYI.."

Ok NavyChief, you got me teased all to hell. Now who in the world could have put a hold on em do ya'll reckon?

Dusty
[/quote]

Standby,

I'm calling someone about that right now.

- instigator and now "the tease"
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
dusty wrote:
NavyChief said:

Dusty

Standby,

I'm calling someone about that right now.

- instigator and now "the tease"[/quote]

Sittin on the edge of my chair and hittin the 'Reload' button.......
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief,

I've seen elsewhere (on what threads, can you tell me?) that you are doing a detailed study of Kerry's activity during those three months. Is there a list someplace of what After-Action reports are missing? Or what else may be missing? Is there a strict division between papers that would go in the personnel file and those that would be kept with the Navy, or would there be duplicates? Also, elsewhere you mentioned the radio reports (I think that is what they were called). What exactly are these? I am trying to get a clear picture of the different types of documents you are working with. It's hard for me because I have no service background, at least not in this life! However, my husband and I spend just about all our time on close reading of various texts, so I can appreciate what you are doing, and even understand the details with some help. Sometimes the acronyms are confusing. It would be nice to know exactly what they stand for and what significance they have.

I gather from your post that besides the personnel and medical records that can only be released by Kerry signing the 180, the Navy is actually HOLDING BACK some After-Action reports? Perhaps other things as well? My husband was asking me what records are available and what is missing and I couldn't give him a clear answer. Also I was trying to explain what you were doing with the radio reports and my explanation of that was pretty murky too. Anyway, I very much enjoy reading your posts in spite of not understanding everything. It is not at all impossible for civilians to understand what an amazing jerk JK was in Vietnam provided all the military terms are explained. Once again, please point me back to the threads where your long reports are.

Thanks! -- Gerson Smile I wish these things had hair!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: