SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McAuliffe taunts Bush on Guard service record
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: more dirt on McAuliffe Reply with quote

McAuliffe just avoided indictment himself in the 90's. The then US attorney in Manhattan appointed by Clinton, Mary Jo White, did send a couple of underlings to jail for crimes involving illegal money laundering of Teamster money for political campaign purposes. McAuliffe was part of the scheme but was never indicted.

He has made himself a very wealthy man by taking substantial cuts of all the money he has raised for the Dems.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McAuliffe was put where he is by the Clintons, and both McAuliffe and Kerry know that. If Kerry were to win, one of the first things he and his buddy Teddy would do is fire this clown and put in their Boston chums. The only way McAuliffe can hang on to his job and career is to do the Clinton backdoor work for them now, clearing the brush for Hillary in '08. With every Dem now finding cya cover before the Kerry ship sinks, it could well be that McAuliffe is quite diabolically helping drill some more holes below deck, keeping Kerry off message, off-balance and maybe even setting him up for the backlash when the forged documents are shown to be forged.

You gotta give McAwful some credit. He makes Machiavelli look like an amateur. Traitor John doesn't need enemies when he's got friends like these. Heh heh heh.

Wait till James "Carcrash" Carville and Paul "Bagman" Bagala get into the act. They'll be placing Whoopie Cushions for Kerry all over the place! Laughing

P.S. Speaking of Carville, I hope you didn't miss him and his wife, Mary Matalin, and advisor to Bush (that must be one very strange marriage!) on Meet the Press with Tim Russert. Carville was going on and on about what a Republican puppet and senile fool Zell Miller has become, when finally a saddened and exasperated Matalin had to remind him that Zell has been consistently his own man and against Kerry for some time now, and that he was their good friend and officiated at their wedding. I hope Carville and Matalin don't have any children, because if they do, I figure Carville would sell them to the highest bidder.

This guy was AWOL the day they were passing out consciences.

Larry
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carville and Matalin do have offspring. I think they have a little girl, but I'm not sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: