SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another piece from Ann Coulter on Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragoro
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant get on her site either. Maybe someone that can, can email her for us and let her know theres alot of people that arent able to get to her site for some reason.

Ive tried with 2 different browses, cleared all cache, all cookies, all files, turned off fire wall, turned off anti virus, made it a trusted site, and still cant get to her site.

Dragoro's Realm Forums
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hogan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got no help from my ISP or phone company. I ran a tracert and its dropping off at her website. I plan on emailing that to her webmaster tomorrow when I can get to work and get the email address. Don't know if that will help, but maybe they've got a machine we're hitting that's dropping packets.

Last edited by Hogan on Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Rovercop
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
vickie wrote:
Her statement that "Kerry was indisputably brave in Vietnam" would not been made if she read "Unfit to Command".

This must've been a facetious statement - Ann is as far right as any human could consciously be...she'd never praise Kerry without derogating her own remark.

AND - stop teasing me with her photos (great shots, I might add)! Laughing
(still cannot access her site, but working on it - thanks for the feedback, Hogan)

Last edited by Rovercop on Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone with trouble accessing the site using Norton Internet Security?

All you have to do is click the wrong button one time and that site is blocked forever until you track it down and change it back from "Always Block" to "Always Permit."

Just a hint - I did it once and locked myself out of one of my favorite sites. :::snicker:::: I are such a geekess, hm? Wink
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: ...Ann Coulter... Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Anyone with trouble accessing the site using Norton Internet Security?...

I just tried it and it did not connect. Yes I'm using a Norton Firewall. But, it looked like she's a little short on bandwidth or the site is down a lot. I get the message "Waiting for www.anncoulter.org" which usually means the site is down or nonexistent. I also tried .com with the same result. But, if you try
http://www.anncoulter.net
you will see some vitriol and links, one of which is to Al Franken's "Lies..."
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, it pops right up for me - along with a giant pop-up for Unfit for Command! Smile
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ann Coulter is the iron lady of the conservative movement. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
hatecelebs
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Ann Coulter quotes Reply with quote

Here are some quotes from Ann Coulter's new book:

The essence of being a liberal: "The absolute conviction that there is one set of rules for you, and another, completely different set of rules for everyone else."

John Kerry: "A reporter asked Kerry, 'Are you for or against gay marriage?' As usual, his answer was, 'Yes.' "

Her 9/11 comments: "I am often asked if I still think we should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity. The answer is: Now more than ever!"

The state of the Democratic Party: "Teddy Kennedy crawls out of Boston Harbor with a quart of Scotch in one pocket and a pair of pantyhose in the other, and Democrats hail him as their party's spiritual leader."

Her philosophy for arguing with liberals: "Tough love, except I don't love them. My 'tough love' approach is much like the Democrats' 'middle-class tax cuts' -- everything but the last word."

The "Treason Lobby": "Want to make liberals angry? Defend the United States."
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see much there that I'd disagree with except that I differentiate from Democrats and "leftists."

Ann Coulter is a polemicist and a very good one.

She makes us look at what's gone wrong with America and laugh at how simple it is.

We've allowed it to become okay in our society to be anti-American, a "blame-America-firster."

We've lost our sense of how great a privelege it is and just what it means to be a citizen in this great experiment.

We no longer value freedom, personal responsibility, character, honor, courage, human dignity or integrity as a culture.

I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of that razor-wit, but she's right on one heqq of a lot of points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: