SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this the next huge surprise anti-Kerry ad???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: GOD Please let it be true Reply with quote

helpmycountry wrote:
Oh please let this video really excist. I cannot breathe until we get rid of this thing.O"Reilly lied again on his show and we all need to let him know it. He said Kerry and Edwards did not use words like Liar and neither did Presdient BUSH> Hello I saw the ad start on Fox saying Mr. President you LIed in RED. Also the Bloggers say Lots of Goodies are in Teresas Taxes more then Kerry's. Anything he wanted to hids he hid it with her records and she will not open them.She has over 30 factoreis overseas and she is the reason we cannot get to the oil in Alsaka. Her and Turner have locked it up with Enviromental griup. It is no where near the wild life. Some are saying she will let it goonly if he wins????? Where is the power of the goverment. PAID OFF????

I heard on Fox that Teresa is going to release her tax return next week. It sounds like a diversion tactic to me. The MSM will focus all their attention on her tax return and ignore the real issues regarding Kerry. The stories will focus on how Teresa still refers to John Heinz as her husband, etc. Her tax return was probably just finalized in July so they could have lawyers find any and all loopholes in the Tax code so she will fall in the 15% tax bracket. Then she and Kerry will say it is proof that the tax break was just for the rich and Kerry is for tax reform. Teresa was just following the current laws that the Bush administration signed into law for all his cronies.

I would like to ask that we please don't fall into this trap. The President is not elected by who the First Lady will be because if that was the case, Bush would have a huge lead.

Ignore her tax return,

SBD
soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop Hanoi John wrote:
Just saw this post on Free Republic Laughing

Quote:
Kerry burned a flag?

Posted by Cal Gonzalez to 4more4Bush
On News/Activism 09/30/2004 8:05:11 AM PDT · 8 of 74

if anyone from swiftvets is reading this

if i see that on the air... i will

IMMEDIATLEY donate a thousand dollars.

I will do the same!
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
heard on Fox that Teresa is going to release her tax return next week. It sounds like a diversion tactic to me. The MSM will focus all their attention on her tax return and ignore the real issues regarding Kerry.

I agree this sudden tactic seems suspicious.

I was wondering when Bob Dornan talked about this video. I heard him on Hannity last week and it seemed to me Hannity was flipping him off somewhat. I cannot recall exactly what was said, but it was about Kerry's activities.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Kerry liberals see much wrong with burning the American flag. (It's protected free speech to him). However, about 85% of Americans do mind. It matters. It's a big no no.
Stop Hanoi John
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is already on record as saying he would be displeased by seeing anybody burning the flag and claims that he loves the flag.

Countering that with attending or participating in a flag burning/extinguishing with urine would undermine those statements.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: GOD Please let it be true Reply with quote

SBD wrote:
I would like to ask that we please don't fall into this trap. The President is not elected by who the First Lady will be because if that was the case, Bush would have a huge lead.

Ignore her tax return,

SBD

Agreed. There's nothing to gain by going after Theresa. People already know she's a kook. We need to focus on sKerry.
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would show the footage...then I would have the tattered flag folded...right next to the names on the Vietnam Memorial. It would speak for itself.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: GOD Please let it be true Reply with quote

Cali-HeyGirl wrote:
helpmycountry wrote:
Oh please let this video really excist. I cannot breathe until we get rid of this thing.O"Reilly lied again on his show and we all need to let him know it. He said Kerry and Edwards did not use words like Liar and neither did Presdient BUSH> Hello I saw the ad start on Fox saying Mr. President you LIed in RED. Also the Bloggers say Lots of Goodies are in Teresas Taxes more then Kerry's. Anything he wanted to hids he hid it with her records and she will not open them.She has over 30 factoreis overseas and she is the reason we cannot get to the oil in Alsaka. Her and Turner have locked it up with Enviromental griup. It is no where near the wild life. Some are saying she will let it goonly if he wins????? Where is the power of the goverment. PAID OFF????

Yep...I am with you, I so hope B-1 Bob has that video... Laughing

And I also saw the same show where BOR said Kerry had never called President Bush a liar...OOPS... Embarassed

BOR attacks the SwiftVets...BOR can't tell the truth and he has turned into a spin himself.... Shocked

OOH-YAH!
DONATE - DONATE - DONATE To Swift Boat Veterans for Truth!

can you tell me exactly what bor said??? I missed it.... just caught the tail end of it ! darn, I miss all the good stuff! anyway, I want to email him but want to have my facts right when I do....

james rosean fox... just said that rove said more of kerry's record will come out in the next debate.

what about the SEAL article? has that hit any media yet?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m chiming in late on this but I also saw Bob Dornan on a talk show (over a month ago) where he produced a North Vietnam flag that was being flown at that rally.

If I recall correctly, he said (and he was livid about it) that he had footage of an American Flag being burned in the vicinity of John Kerry who simply looked on and did nothing. And, that this was only one of many American Flags that were burned that day.

That must have been some rally. American Flags being burned while they honored the enemy’s flag.

Dornan also made it a point to say he was able to take several rolls of movie film while moving among the crowd because he dressed like them and blended in to the point that he could go about his business unnoticed.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
I don't think the Kerry liberals see much wrong with burning the American flag. (It's protected free speech to him). However, about 85% of Americans do mind. It matters. It's a big no no.

My liberal younger sister --- she always says "its just a flag" really sends me freaking over the edge --- I have a built in meter for the correct side of any issue --- just find out what my sister thinks and take the opposite view --- amazing how one person can be wrong 100% of the time...

Now when she asks to borrow money I tell her I donated to the Swift Vets and GOP and don't have any extra in my budget so maybe she should get a job.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the show where he said he spied them all day.....then pulls out the flags...
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the show to and Bob Dornan had said he tracked kerry and his bunch for 8 hours that day.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we contact Bob Dornan?
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW ABOUT A SHOT OF LURCH AT THE DEM. CONV. SAYING, "SEE THAT FLAG...WE CALL HER OLD GLORY." FOLLOW THAT WITH A SHOT OF THE COVER OF "THE NEW SOLDIER" FOLLOWED BY THE FLAG BURNING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: