SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNN Gallup Poll: Bush 52% Kerry 44%
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdonions wrote:
azpatriot wrote:
The only poll I'll trust is the one I'll bend over Kerry's head BONG!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Thanks AZ. When you bust em up side of the head will you give one for the Swifties, one for the POWs and another one for the rest of us. Laughing

At the sound of the BONG! It will be VK Day!

BONG!!! Shocked BONG!!! Shocked BONG!!! Twisted Evil
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's make it a landslide so they can't say anyone cheated. Don't stop voting even if they start to announce winners.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I still don't trust it - not when they over sample Republicans 8-9%, and then will reverse it and over sample Dems the next week - they are being manipulative. There may be honest pollsters but I'm tired of trying to determine which ones are, and at this time, I don't trust media polls because I don't trust the media - they're in the tank for Kerry - and we have the recent Newsweak polling debacle to prove they are up to no good and out to promote a winning strategy for Lurch. I believe Bush is ahead, how much, I don't know, but I'm not going to let the polls mess with my mind. I think it is good that they do show Bush ahead as it might create some momentum, but that momentum can shift on a dime if the polls swing next week to show Kerry gaining.

The only poll that matters is Nov. 2, and I am voting early here in Texas today. BROKEN GLASS.

Debbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: