SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SWIFTVETS ON BOR 10/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: McNish on O'Reilly Reply with quote

[quote="Steve Z"]I think that "Nomorelies" should go a little lighter on O'Reilly, at least this once.

Quote:
To his credit. O'Reilly did keep his normally overbearing trap shut and let McNish and let him make his points without interrupting, and McNish was awesome!

For a change BOR actually let a Swiftee Supporter complete a sentence. Dr. McNish was very clear and articulate about his experiences and the part that Kerry played in his POW treatment. I do appreciate that BOR admitted that this SBVT "Thing" isn't going away and has hurt Kerry. IT'S ABOUT TIME! Honestly, these so-called "investigative journalists" are dumb & dumber. Average Joe Q. Citizen has had to do all the leg work for them and they still have trouble getting the facts out there.

Come on BOR and the rest of you "news people", PAY ATTENTION!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If BOR was really 'fair and balanced' he would have had Dr. McNish on rebutting video clips of Brinkley. He made it clear at the beginning that McNish was there because he called and requested it. So why not let him just have his say?
Having that Peterson creep, huge Kerry supporter, on there to rebut McNish changed the dynamics, and gave Kerry Kampf the last word. It was fruitless.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR will continue kissing skerry's A** until about Oct. 30 ... when the writing is on the wall that Kerry will not give BOR interview and then BOR will have to start kissing A** to get his audience back...

Unfortunately BOR thinks like the rest of the MSM that the American public is stupid ... we aren't and BOR's audience will shrink permanently...

BOR ...don't ask for whom the bell tolls BOR .... your audience will remember your days are over

I was sick last night when I heard him beg for Kerry to come on the Factor (I was waiting for Hannity... I wasn't watching)
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: E-mail to O'Reilly Reply with quote

Since O'Reilly invites the audience to "opine" with some "pithy comments", I sent him the following "half-full-glass" E-mail--compliment him for a job well done, but wondering why he didn't do it earlier:

Congratulations, Mr. O’Reilly, for doing what Vietnam veterans and POWs have been begging you to do for months—inviting a Vietnam POW on your show and letting him tell the truth about John Kerry, without being interrupted. It may have been over 30 years ago, but this question is relevant today: If John Kerry could slander thousands of his fellow soldiers, and mislead the United States Senate with false promises from the enemy into a disastrous withdrawal from Vietnam as a young Navy Reserve Lieutenant, how much more damage could he do if elected President?

As they say in your beloved France: “Mieux vaut tard que jamais”: Better late than never.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
kmudd wrote:
I bet if Kerry wins Peterson wil be appointed to something.

yes- he is a former Ambassador to vietnam - hey - was he ambassador when Kerry was on that POW committee that he abandoned, NavyChief??

Yes. Pete Peterson was a Co-Chairman for US/Russia Joint Commission on POW/MIAs. I liked him then. He was personable and didn't like Clinton for dragging the Dems to a new low. At least that's what he told me. That was before he was asked to be the Ambassador to Vietnam. I guess he changed his mind then. I saw a portion of his interview on BOR -- not impressed. He has changed since I knew him.

- Chief
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navychief: Maybe he needs a visit or an email from you.

Why are we not seeing any media or the Bush/Cheney Campaign ramping up and telling the public about the Duelfer report and Sdamm and all the UN Security bribe, and the info about the weapons and such, etc. And your project? There is just so much ammo against Kerry from all the articles linked here and... nothing. It needs to be presented in an organized and reputable manner so people see who he is.
I am now just perplexed by the campaign. Where are Rudy, Powell, Rice, and all the other big guys? Too early? Even with the early voting taking place?
Frustrated.

CTW

Never Ever Kerry
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: SWIFTVETS ON BOR NOW!! Reply with quote

BOR blows it again, gives the audience this POW who has a hidden agenda.

What irritates me is that BOR seldom has a three way debate, its BOR and his selected guest. As we have found BOR fails to do his homework such as never read Unfit for Command while attacking the SBVT.

Our relations with Vietnam from when Kerry and McCain joined forces needs a thorough review, as we know Kerry's brother-in-law benefited financially (while Kerry is hypercritical of Cheney & Halliburton) and I expect Peterson falls into the same category. While we follow the money trail of the Oil for Peace scandal the same money trail should be followed when the so call normalization with Vietnam occurred. Good place to start is the organization Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry - that organization fought Kerry and McCain and came under a vicious attack.

I wonder where the US stands in the corruption index?? People like Kerry ensure that we join the third world countries.

JK
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
kmudd wrote:
I bet if Kerry wins Peterson wil be appointed to something.

yes- he is a former Ambassador to vietnam - hey - was he ambassador when Kerry was on that POW committee that he abandoned, NavyChief??

No but remember Clinton Normalized Trade with Vietnam during his term
digger48
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in 2 nites, he has on 2 Kerry Supporters, and 1 anti-Kerry POW. Not quite so balanced there Billy- Boy.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neither was Nightline again tonite.... had JOhn Edwards on
let's see last week was debunk attempt (failed) on kerry /medal
and this week Edwards....

did I miss a nightline? or bush program on abc? I ususally don't ever watch it.... saw it on the program guide and checked it out to see what propaganda they were putting out tonight.... lots.... Twisted Evil

another email to abc.....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: