SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did Sen. Kerry Earn A Silver Star? Evidence Says No.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my 2 cents on drug testing in the Navy. During the 70's I had never had a drug test nor had I ever heard of anyone busted by having a drug test. In the 80's (I got out in the mid 80's) they started the random drug testing and people got tested regularly because of the zero tolerance. During the 70's they used to say "We con't care what you do at home, just don't do it here". I used to work as duty master at arms as an E5-E6 and worked for one year as full time MAA around 1983-1984 and gave "Piss tests".

The point is that even if there was random drug testing in the 70's the point is irrelevant. They did not crack down on drug use until the 80's and actually started using them.
TRUTH108

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: SILVER STAR Reply with quote

Think again, yes he did. He didn't throw those away. What a joke
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice all the new people the last three days! Methinks we are being mass trolled! There is no way that this many new veterans have found this site. A pro Kerry / Democratic / Liberal site has instituted a mass attack on this site!

Ignore all new people unless they send their DD214 to the moderators!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: