SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question to all our great American women here..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorelei, hey, I may have never had a real job, but I knew you were female. Very Happy I was talking to some of our bruddahs who seem to think we might all fall out over Hilary because she uses the facility marked "LADIES"

And I am feeling your pain wrt staying home with the kids and fighting the good fight on the home front.

Remember: The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>>>>Kimmy<<<<<<<

SO glad to see another STHM.

I tell you...when Ter RAY saaaaaa made the comment about "Real Job" I must have ranted for an hour.

How DEGRADING.

Lorelei
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean Hillary 'go Black Panthers!' Clinton????

She makes me ill.
azTrish
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hillary was involved in a major case Bobby Seal and the Black Panthers in New Haven CT torture and murder.. Hillary helped defend them. I realize people are entitled to a defense but I believe she was

I agree believe Hillary is the bigger weasel..
Hillary Clinton Once Supported Black Panthers on Trial For Murder-Truth!

bullet Summary of eRumor:
According to the eRumor, in the late 1960's, two Black Panthers were tried for murder in the death of a fellow Black Panther, Alex Rackley. Rackley was tortured before being killed. The Panthers who were tried, Warren Kimbro and Erica Huggins, escaped prosecution thanks, in part, to the defense of Hillary Clinton. Warren Kimbro went on to Harvard and became Assistant Dean of Eastern Connecticut State College. Erica Huggins was elected to a school board.
bullet The Truth:
This eRumor has developed a life of its own with differing interpretations of what is true or not true about it.

It circulated widely during Hillary Rodham Clinton's year 2000 run for the U.S. Senate and obviously came from a critic.

According to published accounts, Alex Rackley was a Panther recruit from New York who was tortured and killed in New Haven, Connecticut because he was suspected of being a police informant. Twelve Panthers were indicted including Warren Kimbro, Erica Huggins, and Panther leader Bobby Seale. Contrary to the email, Kimbro was not proven to be the "shooter" and did not stand trial, but did plead guilty to second degree murder. He was later released from prison and admitted to Harvard. We have not found evidence that he was a college dean. Another Panther was convicted of having fired the fatal shot and was sentenced to life in prison. Huggins and Seale were tried together, but the jury deadlocked and their cases were dismissed.

The Bobby Seales trial drew protests, not because the protestors approved of murder, but they felt that the Panthers were being treated unfairly by the authorities and that Seales, who was not personally involved in the killing, should not have been tried. There were demonstrations at Yale, but they were peaceful, did not "shut down" the university.

John Elvin of Insight magazine looked into the Hillary-Panthers eRumor as well as how it was handled by some urban legends sites and wrote his findings in an article that appeared in July of 2000. He quotes former sixties radical David Horowitz as saying that both Hillary Rodham and Bill Lann Lee organized demonstrations at Yale against the Panther trial. Elvin also says, "Insight reviewed biographies of Hillary Clinton by Milton, Brock and Roger Morris for this story and lengthy selections from such other biographies as Barbara Olson’s Hell to Pay. Together, relying on primary and other firsthand sources, they unquestionably back Horowitz’s contention that Hillary was a campus leader during the Panther protests."

Commentator Joseph Farah says she also assisted Seales' lawyer, Charles Garry.

That was all a long time ago and most of us would not want to be characterized by our views and activities in college or graduate school, but, for whatever it's worth, they do become a part of our story.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hillarypanthers.htm

Reason 2 Travelgate

Reason 3 Path of destruction she leaves behind people

Reason 4 She acts like Queen Margret of Anjour re-incarnated.

The only people that can possibly support her are the people that fear her and the want to be's that follow her.

Trish
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta be a pic of her with a raised fist somewhere...
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless the liberal media bias is brought to their knees, Hillary's past sins won't matter a hoot. What makes her different than Bill or Kerry? They won't give honorable veterans the time of day. Why would the truth be broadcast by this sinister bunch of faux-journalists who want to keep the liberals in power? They'll only broadcast positive(which would have to be made-up) stories about Hillary and negative(which would definitely be made-up) stories about her opposing candidate. We need to work on getting the truth out about the danger of the sins of the media first!!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start by defeating her next Senate bid. Hope that Bill stays healthy and she can't play the widow card. Besides, I would have to go into total seclusion during his funeral hoo ha.
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissouriVeteransDaughter wrote:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Hillary have to win her Senate seat back in 2006? If she can't do that, she wouldn't make a very good candidate for President in 2008. I think the answer is obvious: RUDI GUILIANI for the U.S. Senate!!!!!!

I would move back to NY just to vote for Rudy and against HRC.... however, I always thought it was poor taste for her to run to represent NY when she never really lived in the state - talk about politics!

But in reality, she could still run but it would look bad if she could not even be re-elected to the senate. At least, we would not be paying for a person running for a national office while not working, i.e. Kerry & Edwards who are missing how many votes??? Yes, i also realize that Bush is on the campaign trail, but, I am sure he is still working for us - the security briefs and the work load does not stop. While I am on the topic - it bugs me when the press etal talk about the President being on "vacation". The job is 24/7 - one does not stop to relax when you are in the job. Heck, look at how much these guys age in a 4 year period.

I agree with the comment about women being harder on women - hey - the woman who is going to be the "first" better be worthy of the title. I worked too hard, always having to be better than the guys, in order to succeed.

wait a minute - move back to NY - nah - OK is just fine with me. I prefer the occasional twister to the loads of snow.... Very Happy
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: A question to all our great American women here.. Reply with quote

Oh goodness no. I would never ever vote for a Clinton. Hillary is a liberal the same as Kerry. She is taking a low profile recently so when she does run she can run as a moderate.

PrinceLazar wrote:
The question is a simple one..

Based upon my impression of talk with female students and women the last week, I have the impression that many say they would vote for Hilary in 2008 REGARDLESS OF WHO IS THE OPPONENT, at least as they see it now.

<snip>
GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how Hillary has kept her nose clean through out this whole election? Notice how she set herself up as supporting the military by going to Iraq and supporting Wesley Clark? Was she testing the water for Clark to be her running mate? She is smart enough to know that in post 9/11 times you cannot look weak on defense. She used Clark to help her with a weak point. Other that catching her on tape called someone a f---ing Jew like she did a couple of years ago, I'm afraid it's going to be tough to trip her up. The only person that I see beating her right now is Rudi. You better hope that it's him that runs against her.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She let a man publicly humiliate her, and walk all over her for years - - all because of her love for power. She has no morals or ethics, and is not even loyal to herself. NO I will not vote for her. Condoleeza Rice would get my vote!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen give me freedom!
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never "hit" on Hillary.

Hillary has a worse problem tha sKerry. Her negatives are too high. If sKerry has a base of 40% of the voters, Hillary's is 35%. It doesn't sound like much, but in a national election, it's too much to overcome. The GOP would lke nothng better than to face off against Mrs. Clinton in 2008. It's like putting Oprah up for President. Sounds cute, but it would be a slaughter.

Bring 'em on!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would never vote for Hillary. Sadly though I do believe no matter who were to run against her, even Condi Rice, would lose because so many of the women in our great country are bringing it down.

These women have no values, morals, character, let alone credibility. I do not see the media getting better, but worse and with all the special interests groups and the wining it will be Hillary they want.

We at Swifties value God, morals, ethics, life, but the women that will support Hillary do not as Hillary does not.

The best weapon against Hillary is for the next four years we continue to expose the lies of the Clintons and the less than respectable record she holds as a Senator. The best we can hope for is that those women will wake up and smell the coffee.

If not, you can be sure of a Hillary victory in 2008. Crying or Very sad
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some women will vote for her because she is a woman....
the best defense would be:
a woman opponent --- Condi Rice (also plays the "race card") - wouldn't that be a debate to behold...
or how about Laura Bush.... can you hear the shouts of 'dynasty'

world events that require her to address foreign policy
the demoncratic party having lost more senate & house seats and are unwilling to gamble on her

another Bill scandal.....

proof of the White House hijinx -- the removal of items not hers, hiding her Whitewater records (or an alternate set of records being found), etc...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: