SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill Middendorf comments on Kerry Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sick of hearing, "This won't work, the MSM won't listen".
Well of course they won't if you do not contact them about it!
For a very long time the Swift Boat Veterans Message was ignored completely by the MSM, then they tried to Shoot the Messenger, when that didn't work they tried fabricating stories about someone else, that did not work either.
Speak up and be heard or do nothing but complain, the choice is yours!
So no more doom and gloom allowed. Period!
Timberwolf
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just Emailed Sean Hannity with the link and heading to the story.
Maybe he will have the bxxx to air it.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed it along with the other dishcarge stories to the main anti-Kerry blogs.

There is just a tipping point where it starts tipping in our favor. We just haven't reached it yet, but we are sooo close.

The news is slowly leaking out. We just need to do what we can to get it out.

Please email anyone you can and ask them to spread the word.
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerald L. Parsoneault wrote:
We can read between the lines ... except of course if there were a nuance involved that worked against President Bush. If the latter were the case, we would all wake up to headlines tomorrow trumpeting that nuance as an established fact...

That's exactly what I was thinking - and - if a democrat leaked info on a republican armed forces personal file, that person would be hailed a hero.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescoot2 wrote:
Quote:
I read comments related to this on a student law site today, they quoted the statue. The so called"crime" that Middendorf would be committing is classified as a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00. If the guy would grow a set for this, I would pay the fine for him, and buy him dinner!

I'll split the fine with you, and buy the drinks..........

I'll help.
BUT, I want Navy Chief there, too.
This guy Middendorf wouldn't be sticking it out as far as he has without the Chief clearing the way. Shocked
jstoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Where's it leaking? Reply with quote

DoGooder wrote:
I emailed it along with the other dishcarge stories to the main anti-Kerry blogs.

There is just a tipping point where it starts tipping in our favor. We just haven't reached it yet, but we are sooo close.

The news is slowly leaking out. We just need to do what we can to get it out.

Please email anyone you can and ask them to spread the word.

I'd love to see this leaking into mainstream news. Please, please tell me where.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone convinces Middledorf to state this publicly and I'll kick in to help pay the fine too.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
grumpyBB:

No offense - but I'll believe this when I see it.

I've got a couple of "undecideds" that tend to believe it, but need to see it first.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jstoc:

Here's a place to start.

This is a repeat, but I just want to make sure everyone does this.

This should be easy:

Only three emails to send out.

Here's a consolidation of the emails collected for the radio talk shows.

Please email them asking why no one is asking Kerry to address these concerns:

Heres a string of email for the morning shows:

doug@dougstephan.comt, Brendan@DougStephan.com,paulwjr@hotmail.com, gearhart@nj1015.com, SpikeODell@wgnradio.com, kevinmiller@clearchannel.com, peterboyles@clearchannel.com,kirbyw@fisherradio.com , me@glennbeck.com, dornan@talkradionetwork.com,
mike@mikeonline.com, tom@tommarr.com, scott@wday.com, becka@kfab.com, john@depetro.com,Dave@karnnewsradio.com, email@theggordonliddyshow.com, mrnmtg@kmox.com, edkfgo@aol.com,LWare@bluechipbroadcasting.com, barryyoung@clearchannel.com

Here are the afternoon talk shows.

bq@radioamerica.org, jj@jasonjarvisshow.com, rush@eibnet.com, brad@ktsa.com, radiofactor@foxnews.com, sftalk@aol.com, thedaverossshow@710kiro.com,
GloriaAllred@kabc.com, MarkTaylor@kabc.com, janet@jpamerica.com, johnandken@johnandkenshow.com, marc@wndb.am, howiecarr@wrko.com, RoeAndGarry@abc.com, rspires@wbt.com, bkrantz@wbt.com, dan@630wpro.com, chuck@hottalk1460.com, belling@inet-pc.com, BAC@compuserve.com, RustyKOH@aol.com, talkradiojim@aol.com, cccore@aol.com, larryelder@kabc.com, oger@rogerhedgecock.com, radiokatz@aol.com, brudnoy@boston.cbs.com, suggestions@lauraingraham.com , paulreveresociety@yahoo.com, les@leskinsolving.com, victor@victorboc.com, jack@ktsa.com, jim@jimbotalk.com, geneburns2@yahoo.com, bernieward2@yahoo.com

Here is the Florida Radio links:

newsradio@ccmiami.com, gerrardcampbell@clearchannel.com, johnmanzo@clearchannel.com, WOCA@woca.com, GeneLindsey@Clearchannel.com, bcrews@halllakeland.com, mike.dorwart@cox.com, ken@wftw.com

Thanks,

Do Gooder
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a list of many of the bloggers.

cleavere@bellsouth.net, profbainbridge@aol.com, jd@stillmanvalley.org, llamabutchers@yahoo.com, bill@billroggio.com, steven@poliblogger.com, steve@secureliberty.org, tom.paine@silentrunning.tv, patterico@patterico.com, fleetdefender@cox.net, hook@sgthook.com, reliapundit@msn.com, rightstate@cox.net, mark@rightsided.org, dailyrecycler@gmail.com, yotanka@jenmartinez.com, slybri957@aol.com, mypetjawa@gmail.com, kevin@wizbangblog.com, webmaster@inthebullpen.com, lucianne@lcomhq.com, pundit@instapundit.com, charles@littlegreenfootballs.com, powerlinefeedback@gmail.com, dbernste@gmu.edu, David.Post@temple.edu, volokh@law.ucla.edu, matt@blogsforbush.com, rachel@blogsforbush.com, captain@captainsquartersblog.com, malkin@comcast.net, steve@vodkapundit.com, hhewitt@hughhewitt.com, michele@asmallvictory.net, bear@truthlaidbear.com, johnhawkins@rightwingnews.com, blackfive@gmail.com, ltsmash@cox.net, joshua.chafetz@merton.ox.ac.uk, patrick.belton@trinity.oxford.ac.uk, tips@blogsofwar.com, jeff@buzzmachine.com, jeff@jquinton.com, gunner20@comcast.net, pundit@dailypundit.com, lashawn@lashawnbarber.com, commissar@acepilots.com, tom@anncoulter.org, bill@indcjournal.com, tomtomorrow@ix.netcom.com, betsynewmark@att.net, PrestoPundit@cox.net, SlantPoint@gmail.com, matt@martinipundit.com, joe@coldfury.com, soxblog@aol.com, dan@dansch.net, kerryhaters@cdwebs.com, stan@logicandsanity.com, info@redstate.org, althouse@wisc.edu, manwithoutqualitiesblog@yahoo.com, "bc (E-mail)" <bc@nicedoggie.net>, "Mike (E-mail)" <mike@swornenemy.org>, "Monty Leverett (E-mail)" <patriotism101@leverett.us>, "Michael Brodie (E-mail)" <sergeant.america@gmail.com>, aarons-rantblog@la4israel.org, gturner6ppc@yahoo.com, bill@ejectejecteject.com, frankj@imao.us, generalissimo@hughhewitt.com, coldhearted@coldheartedtruth.com, jezebels@gmail.com, kim@kimdutoit.com, drwissing@comcast.net, patriot@patriot-paradox.com, alarmingnews@gmail.com, wrongallwrong@yahoo.com, slantpoint@gmail.com, claudia@freedomofthought.com, wretchardthecat@hotmail.com, Editors@HumanEventsOnline.com, "'Walt Anthony'" <walt.anthony@gmail.com>, againstkerry@aol.com, beaker@beakerscorner.net, polipundit@fastmail.fm, "'BB'" <bebusch@hotmail.com>
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can go to the comment boards of the weblogs listed here and try to make more noise on the issue.

http://www.truthlaidbear.com/TrafficRanking.php
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chief I hear ya..........I understand that he cannot say anything without breaking the law, but I would hope, that a man in his position, would step up to the bar, raise his hand to swear the truth.....the whole truth......and nothing but the truth......and spill it out, so the Voters of our Great Country can make an informed decision....

Unfortunately, as hard as it probably is for him to swallow - I am sure he is an honorable man whom took an oath and will keep his oath. What would he be if he did brreak his oath - never trusted again.
cbeseda
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
I read comments related to this on a student law site today, they quoted the statue. The so called"crime" that Middendorf would be committing is classified as a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine not to exceed $5,000.00. If the guy would grow a set for this, I would pay the fine for him, and buy him dinner!

If Kerry ends up winning this election this country could very likely end up with a constitutional crisis over Article 14 Section 3. Given that I seriously doubt any court would punish Middendorf to the fully extent of the law if he helps us avoid that catastrophe. Even if they did Marquis is right, he needs to grow a pair!
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

Quote:
I have to prove that I was honorably discharged when I apply for a job. But a man applying for the highest job in the land is allowed to dodge the question. I am disgusted by this process.

Great point. Only problem is that Kerry will lie and present the "phony" discharge certificate issued by Carter and count on the American public to buy in to it.

I am surrounded by liberals in Sacramento, California who simply believe everything Kerry says. Hope this is not the case in swing states.

Nalt
securitymom
Seaman Recruit

Quote:
One of my friends has sampled Dems where he works. They all say that even if it comes out, they don't care about his discharge.

Pardon me, but I think that speaks volumes about their character...

I will personally pay the $5,000 if Middendorf gets the job done. I'm not even kidding.

BTW, tried to post this on the Hannity board but haven't been able to get on in a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: