SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swifty says Goodnight and Tomorrow We Win.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to www.pajamajournal.com and click on the number 2 on the music player in the top right corner, it will play a song by The Right Brothers, called "Freedom Is Not Free"

I loved it enough to spend most of the evening last night coding that music player to share it with people. My Mother plans to blast it out of her stereo in the back yard tonight as we watch election results come in.

Thank you Swifties, POWs and all Veterans for everything you have done then and now.

I'm in awe.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Swifty says goodnight and tomorrow we win Reply with quote

No amount of thanks can show the appreciation for what the swifty's have done over the past 6 months. God bless all the swifty's and everyone here.

RHV
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me say that the Swiftees have probably been the deciding factor in this election. I know that the election is not yet over, but it's look'in good, and I want to thank the Swiftess. God bless every last one of 'em!

Tomorrow, we can start on the road to justice for John F-ing Kerry, and it's long over due!!!!!!!!!!
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: We Won Reply with quote

It's over for Kerry. We won and the Swiftees were a big factor in the victory.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Swifty says goodnight and tomorrow we win Reply with quote

Fox said that Swift Boat Ads had big impact in states where they were shown. Now if we can just get him out of the Senate.

RHV
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: