SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reactions to the Swiftees' ad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second post now, after hearing the great monologue on Rush's show Thursday I had to come sing up. This is GREAT! The ad is spectacular. It's funny seeing the kerry supporters / Bush haters with such a bad taste in their mouth now that they've experienced what they've been doing to Bush the past three years, except these SWIFT Boat Vets are telling truths, as opposed to the constant lies and unsubstantiated accusations the Bush haters keep throwing out. I'm no expert or anything, but this ad sure seems like it will have some legs. It's really funny seeing the "freedom of speech" protectors trying to sensor it and shut this ad down hard! I've always said that freedom of speech is only upheld if you're a liberal on the political spectrum, and this whole mess proves that. Does anyone recall President Bush or the RNC sending lawyers out to threaten news outlets or peopel with slander suits when they were furthering all the lies and dishonest attacks on him? I don't.

My Dad served in Vietnam for four tours and was on the SWIFT boats some of that time, so he knows what things were like, and definitely doesn't like anything about kerry. He told me he almost wishes he had been there the same time and knew kerry, so he could be part of this and get his teeth into kerry some, assuming that kerry's stupidity and incompetance didn't get him killed at the same time. Anyway, the ad is great and really drives home the truth about kerry that has been so desperately kept in the shadows the past 30 years. It's what kerry gets for making such a big deal about his "brave" service in Vietnam. He's the one that wanted to make his pathetic four months in Vietnam an issue in this election, now he can pay the price for that and have to deal with the truth. I wish I could be in the room with these guys in the ad and give them big hugs and tell them "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!", for standing up for what's right and doing what's best for the country and not letting this lying jerk get away with his lies anymore, and obtain a position that he is in no way qualified or deserving to hold. This ad will not cause anyone to vote for kerry that was going to vote against him before, but I can definitely see how it will get some people to either not vote for him, or to vote against him. Funny how there is no one from President Bush's past that anyone was ever able to put in an ad against him. They had to settle for lies and accusations which lacked any basis in fact. GREAT AD! Laughing
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say to these brave Swift Boat Vets and their families, thank you from the bottom of my heart. My brother, Naval Academy grad Chic Burlingame, a 25-yr vet (combined active/reserve), was murdered in the cockpit of his commercial airplane on 9/11, and he would be so proud that you are standing up for the truth.

I urge those who are supporting Senator Kerry to agitate for him to release all his military records surrounding the events in question. He continues to withhold the documents which, if he is being truthful, will support his position.

Our country is engaged in too important a fight to have another president sidetracked and under seige by a scandal. Senator Kerry, do service to your country and release these records.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dabba55, our deepest condolences for your loss and our loss that day. When you go visit your brother please thank him for us, he is now in our memory forever.

John Kerry do as this man asks, release your records for all to see, he deserves it and so does his brother. We will not waiver until you do, the Vets are united against you Mr. Kerry and the heat will only get worse until you come clean with the truth. Semper Fi.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABBA55

My heart goes out to you and your family. Words can not express the horror we all felt that day. May God watch over you and your family.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

This is my first post at SBVT like many people I was first introduced to your organization by the new SBVT ad. I found the ad powerful and have watched it many times both here and on television as I had recorded the ad from Hannity and Colmes.I am not a Kerry supporter as I felt from his Senate voting record that he did not have the strength to stand up to the enemy.However, I never questioned his military service, primarily because we were told by the press and the DNC that one must never question John Kerry's military record. Though the same courtesy was not extended to President Bush.

I am not a Vietnam veteran, nor have I served in the military. I do believe that SBVT has every right to be heard, especially since John Kerry has made his service in Vietnam the centerpiece of his campaign.I think the information should be given to the public and then the people can decide.I have already ordered "Unfit for Command" and look forward to reading more about John Kerry's days in Vietnam.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but SBVT got quite a lot of coverage on MSNBC yesterday both on After Hours and Scarborough Country. There was a mixed response some favorable and some unfavorable. Scarborough mentioned the whining over this one ad by the left when there have been numerous attack ads by the left on George Bush. Pat Buchanan said the left is angry because the SBVT ad "drew blood" and strikes right at the heart of why Kerry says he should be president.BTW- John McCain was supposed to have appeared on After Hours yesterday, MSNBC rain promos about his appearance. He did not appear and no explanation was given.

I commend SBVT for attempting to get the real story out on John Kerry. The stakes are too high for the public to receive anything less then the truth.

Last edited by Lily on Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
R Durant
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted by Moderator. This site is dedicated to the subject of if John F. Kerry is or isn't qualifed to be President and CIC of the United States of America, not President Bush's military service
LT 'D' Co. Fwd Spt 86bde
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Democrats Dont Have Free Speech....I know... Reply with quote

I was on the Kerry/Edwards blog, registered and starting asking about the swiftvets and tried to start an open, honet, frank discussion, within 10 minutes I received many 'crude' comments about my posts and intelligence.

A few minutes later I lost my 'posting' privileges and all of my posts were removed.

So much for free speech....

I will work as hard as I can and then some to get this story out.

And yes I hae an agenda, its to see the Geroge W Bush is re-elected as President and NOT John Kerry.

Nothing to hide here.....Kerry brought the 'hero' stuf up and I want to know the whole truth , not just his version.

Keep up the good fight!!

LT 'D"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: