SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMUS is insane
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of you trial lawyers ready to file a defamation of character suite? It is time for us to stand up to wrongful depictions and restore the honor of our Vietnam Veterans.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to the *******

MSNBC:

You just issued an apology for Lawrence O'Donnell's remarks about John O'Neil and now you have Don Imus saying this;

"the Swift Boat Veteran's were just a bunch of old, fat drunks that ought to be executed". Then he says "they are all a bunch of war criminals!"

Calling our Vietnam Veterans epitaphs is just disgusting.

He needs to apologize before they sue his pathetic pants off for these slanderous remarks.

If it were up to me, I would fire him for calling Decorated War Heroes these disgusting remarks.

What is wrong with your on-air talent that they have to attack our war heroes?

Disgusted Viewer,

xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by ScottyDog on Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back.... just had to go email the Imus show.... will email msnbc also...

I called him 'evil'.... an evil excuse for a human being..... Twisted Evil

anyone know how to find show sponsors
? other than just watching the shows' commercials?

is there a transcript of his show?

I got these off of the shows' website: I'll be emailing them also.

I've never liked Imus - but I am beyond disgusted now! Twisted Evil

SPONSORED LINKS Get listed here
Earn a Law Degree Online
Learn more about the nation's premier online law school, Concord Law School. Enroll today to earn your Juris Doctor or Executive JD degree online.
www.ConcordLawOnline.com

Faith-Based and Commmunity Initiatives
Basic and advanced 3-day video course teaches you to apply for faith-based initiative grants. $229 course on DVD and workbook taught by top experts. 20-day free trial. Sample clips here.
www.faithbasedinstitute.com

The Trusted Home for America’s Military
We offer free resources for Americans with military affinity and those considering military careers. GI Bill and scholarships, VA home loans, pay and benefits, intelligence updates and more.
www.Military.com

Arbitration, Securities and Investment Fraud
National practice limited to the litigation of securities-related matters, arbitrations, claims against stock brokers, investment professionals for securities fraud breach of fiduciary duty.
www.stockbrokerfraud.com

Find A Career School Near You
Find the perfect career school in your area. Search our listings for business, culinary, computer, health, technology, art, and many other degree programs near you.
www.collegesurfing.com

Kerry to concede in about 45 min. - less than that now...per Fox; Bridget on Fox did mention something about trying to affect the voting with the exit polls!

I'll be watching to see him in defeat ! He only has himself to blame! Very Happy
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michelle Malkin has taken up the call:

http://michellemalkin.com/index.htm

...and freerepublic.com

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1268493/posts
armyairbournebrat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imus and Lawrence need to be sued. That was defamation of his fine character and I think the media needs to learn a lesson. They tried to control our election and if not for the swift boat veterans many Americans would not know the truth which led to many fine people who fought to get the word out that the media would not recognize but still the truth won out!!

Way to Go!!
Next project THE MEDIA
nschlange
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes o.k. do you really care what an idiot thinks about you anyway. For the record, women think men that are willing to take a stand and are true war heros are sexy, add the uniform and you've got it made. Wink now is what some skinny ex (?) junkie thinks of you more important. Not all of us that write in here are veterans, there are alot of us who write in because we admire what your doing now and what you did in the past. He's an idiot and he's not worthy of your time. He looks like a bone the dog dragged in and didn't find it worthy enough to bury it!
nschlange
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s. all kidding aside, i will be emailing the imus show because we shouldn't have to put listen to that kind of crud, and if he's going to say stupid things he should be held acountable. i didn't think anyone was still watching him, well hopefully they won't be for long.
NavyNewfy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nschlange wrote:
Rolling Eyes o.k. do you really care what an idiot thinks about you anyway. For the record, women think men that are willing to take a stand and are true war heros are sexy, add the uniform and you've got it made. Wink now is what some skinny ex (?) junkie thinks of you more important. Not all of us that write in here are veterans, there are alot of us who write in because we admire what your doing now and what you did in the past. He's an idiot and he's not worthy of your time. He looks like a bone the dog dragged in and didn't find it worthy enough to bury it!

Don't personally care what people think about me, but it IS time to start holding people accountable for their actions. The SBV's have more honor and integrity in their little fingers than Imus and others like them could ever hope to have. The media needs to change and it'll take one piece at a time to do it. Imus would be a good start.
nschlange
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: NavyNewfy Reply with quote

I agree with you Imus is a good place to start, all the media need to answer for this and i have already started, writing to the media and sticking up for the swiftvets has become a part time job. so although i made light of his stupidity i take it very seriously.
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

usually it is easier to just ignore the ignorant and IMUS falls into that catagory. However, hopefully NOT this time. Make him pay--
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: At least Kerry won the dedates! Reply with quote

Could that be considered a consolation? Just wondering.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
ILUVTHEUSA wrote:
I wrote my complaint to WFAN demanding his termination after calling for the Swiftboat Vet's "execution"--I hope I receive a response shortly.
Doesn't it feel great to be empowered????!?!?!?! Very Happy

...AND I LOVE Twisted Evil what RURIK wrote:

Hey Imus, you're slipping. You forgot "baby killers". Yep. Add that and you described me to a T - and I'm damned proud too. Oh BTW - I'm, an old, fat, baby killer war criminal that ought to be executed and is drunk - BECAUSE I AND MY COMRADES JUST WON IN SPITE OF ALL THE FORCES OF MEDIA.

~ILuvTheUsa

should have said 'all the EVIL forces of media'!!!!!

that's ok ! Wink I'll add EVIL in my email ! Shocked

Sorry. My professors always marked me down for using redundancies. Wink

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: UPSIDE DOWN THINKING Reply with quote

LETS LEAVE HIM OUT THERE , BLAH, BLAH, BLAHING INTO THE WIND

AS A "LIGHT HOUSE" BECON TO SHOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN

YOU LET THEM GO TO LONG.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DMack.

Slander committed privately or by the obscure, should be ingnored. Commiteed publicly, or by the prominent - no matter how contemptable they may be, must be answred lest it acquire spurious credence.
Besides, he while he slandered me only indirectly, his comments were a direct slur on my Swift Brothers.

Here is the message I posted to their feedback.
"This morning your Don Imus said that the Swift Boat Veterans were just a bunch of old, fat drunks that ought to be executed. Then he said they are all a bunch of war criminals.
I am not a Swift veteran, but I am a decorated VietNam Army, Combat Arms veteran. Imus' words are offensive to me and totally inexcusable. Having been called a baby killer when I returned home, I came to take pride in that description. Here is what I posted at another site "Hey Imus, you're slipping. You forgot "baby killers". Yep. Add that and you described me to a T - and I'm damned proud too. Oh BTW - I'm, an old, fat, baby killer war criminal that ought to be executed and is drunk - BECAUSE I AND MY COMRADES JUST WON IN SPITE OF ALL THE FORCES OF MEDIA."
As for Mr. Imus, I can only observe that aside from his other well-known personal deficiencies, Imus has also vicariously dipped his hands in the blood of the several million Viietnamese and Cambodians who were killed by the communists when our defense of them was undermined by the likes of Imus.
I understand that Imus' words were not pre-approved by you. But if you continue to keep him on the air, you associate yourselves with his outrages."

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Poor Imus Reply with quote

Well Imus,

Bitter grapes I see. I am amazed at what the Swift Vets and POW's for Truth were able to do with the few bucks that the general public sent to them as donations to get the truth out to all Americans about John Kerry. Because you see John Kerry was not wrapped in the American flag he has been standing on it for the last 30 plus years. It was the Swift Boat Vets and POW's for Truth that opened the eyes of many Americans to the lies that John Kerry continues to live even today.

You see Imus the whole key is in the name of the group........for Truth! The Swiftees and POW's have TRUTH on their side something that you will never be able to recognize. Don luckily the final chapters of this story aren't going to be written by men like you. The Swift Boat Vets and POWs for Truth are the true heros of this story not John Kerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: